Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) (47301 Views)

I Regret Coming To Canada / Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / Cannibal Tribe That 'Killed & Ate Rockefeller' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Sweetvie: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
Omo! I feel for her.
Some family are just wicked. True definition of village people.
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Olat4421: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
Sad are u blaming d Europe or ur family dat squandered ur 30 million. Going to Europe or anywhere does not guarantee success na.
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by erico2k2(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
3ice9ce:

I work in the technology space. A 43 Years, you are already on the board, you be grandpa. Incubation period is pretty short. In my own case, I have an MBA from a good Business school in Europe. Do you know what that does for you in tech?
In tech, no one cares about experience, they only care about what you have done and what you can do.
The offer was even for more than 20M if other benefits are included.
People collecting that 20M are here in Naija.
Bro I am a fluid Mechanic, So I'm not Alien in the tech industry. You said you are 43 and in the tech Industry, what part of tech if you dont mind me asking!
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by sylve11: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
pansophist:
The idea that because someone is your family automatically makes them good to you is not true. Many of those you call friends or family have not been subjected to the test of circumstances.

This woman is a victim of such.

Yeah right. cool
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by SocialJustice: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

She would have been better off never leaving Nigeria. After 20 years and all she can boast of is 30 million naira. Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and no papers and I am very sure her children also have no papers. She has jeopardised their future opportunities too as they are also likely to be banned from all of western civilisation.
Have you seen 30m in your life?
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Fearyourcreator: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ezekiel2122:

Which work will you be doing in Naija that you will save 30million in 20years?? You must either steal people's money or involve in illegal business unless you've a business of your own which you must have start with nothing less than 10million or even nore
20years is more than. Enough to get that here... common

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Fearyourcreator: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
ecolime:

You will be shocked.

Those you left at home go build Duplexes, buy SUVs (All cash.. Not Mortgage or autoloan) and yet still dey collect black taxes from you wey dey Europe.

Dem fit no get 20m for account but their networth pass Uncle Europe own and dem go still dey reap you on a steady.

If you are abroad, NEVER send money to any family member to help you oversee any project. Most Nigerians are dishonest.
You really Sabi as e dey go
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by aestake: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
Omoawoke2:

So everybody is driving a stolen car
Yep.
The country is stolen too.
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by motymop: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
Zooposki:

Not everyone is like your mom or sisters. Stop the projection.

did you watch the video

isnt that what she said in the video, she said she was doing Mouth Action, day and night and she was able to save 30M naira after 20 year

i am just repeating what she said in the video

she also said when she was young she had 4 sugar daddies and she was enjoying life in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Mandate1: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
Cromagnon:

99% of Nigerians cannot boat of 500k oga
the millionaires in Nigeria are more than 10%. Lagos alone has more than 10% its population as millionaires.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by aestake: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
SocialJustice:
Have you seen 30m in your life?
grin
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by diamond68: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
Mayflowa:

He is saying the truth. This lady does menial jobs in Europe and still saved that tone of money. I am a lecturer. I know that 75% of lecturers, including professors don't have than money saved in their bank account. Lecturing are supposed to be respectable middle class citizen... right? To put it in a context, it takes exactly 12 years for a senior lecturer to earn 30m.
and in your mind you think the average europeon has up to 1000 dollars in account ? you better go and ask her the crime she committed to get 30 million in cash from europe after all the LORD has a sense of humor right ? karma ? if money was legit will the LORD have it disappear like whodini ?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Omoawoke2(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
aestake:

Yep.
The country is stolen too.

We need your location, let’s send DSS to you so you can help with our investigation since you know about stolen cars supply chain

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by sylve11: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
RepoMan007:
They used 1970 exchange rate for you.

😆 cool
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by sylve11: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

She would have been better off never leaving Nigeria. After 20 years and all she can boast of is 30 million naira. Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and no papers and I am very sure her children also have no papers. She has jeopardised their future opportunities too as they are also likely to be banned from all of western civilisation.

How some of you guys reason some times ehn. sad cool
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Johnn78: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
ednut1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/just-in-99-4-of-bank-accounts-contain-less-than-n500000-ndic/amp/
The family she left behind chop her money because they are broke too. If you check well no body in that family has 20m in their account.

grin Jesooos!
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Johnn78: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
Cromagnon:

99% of Nigerians cannot boat of 500k oga
Yeah saw the statistics recently.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by spiSeyi: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nonexisting1:
One big lesson to learn when you travel abroad is cut communications with everyone for at least 5yrs. Find your feet in your new country and save a lot of money too. After the 5yrs or more, come back home and make amends by throwing some cash around. Take the time and start whatever project you want to start and then hand it over to a known contractor. Your family can only be supervising the project. Travel back and lock up again but this time, keep an open channel to only your immediate family members. Do this and you won't cry like this vaginarian.
And if contractor run you street cool such contractor plenty here on Nland lipsrsealed it's not a matter of family member but the greed in most blacks

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Cromagnon: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
Johnn78:

30 milkion is no joke
That's 39k dollars
Even oyinbo no get that kind savings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by erico2k2(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
Mandate1:
the millionaires in Nigeria are more than 10%. Lagos alone has more than 10% its population as millionaires.
I million naira aint shiit bros, our money is crapp, imagine less than £My younger brother was telling me the other day his fuel for car is above N130K monthly, that is not including the Mrs and petrol for generator!some times your over head as an average salary earner in Nigeria might be up to N700k.depending on your level.
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Ezekiel2122(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
3ice9ce:

Poverty has ruined your mindset.
Which work, simple question
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Cromagnon: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
Mandate1:
Na so
Where's your proof

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by erico2k2(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
motymop:

did you watch the video

isnt that what she said in the video, she said she was doing Mouth Action, day and night and she was able to save 30M naira after 20 year

i am just repeating what she said in the video

she also said when she was young she had 4 sugar daddies and she was enjoying life in Nigeria
To be honest I dnt know the situation yahh at but N30M in 20 years is xtreemly POOR.this is less than £28k this is the money a floor cleaner will earn in a year!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Crafteck1: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
MrBroke:

Dey play. 30million naira in 20 years for Nigeria is not even a thing of uncertainty if you ready to hutsle and i mean legit not crooked ways. Only 1 year hustlers people dey save 1-4m talk less of people way get proper pay and big businesses.

How many people get proper pay and big business... What hustles, please like 3 examples, i want to learn.
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Cromagnon: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2023
Johnn78:

you know our ppl don't read
Just to talk dem sabi since speech is free
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Ezekiel2122(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

20years is more than. Enough to get that here... common
Which work? Just say so so so work... I'm open to learning not condemning... Cox if majority of work in Naija we can actually earn that money, then we should stop saying our country is bad... And I see these people going abroad as shallow thinkers
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Cromagnon: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Abagworo:

Maybe the guy is a politician enjoying balabulous money different from Nigeria's real situation.
abi o
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by erico2k2(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Cromagnon:

Na so
Where's your proof
People wey no get money nah them dey always shout millions millions,
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Cromagnon: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Christistruth03:

How many Nigerians do you think have even N5 Million in their Accounts?

She should have helped 2 of her Siblings to Europe it would have reduced the Family Pressure on her tremendously
.3 of them would have been
sharing the family issues
helped them how
Does she with in the embassy
Does she herself have papers
Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by motymop: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
erico2k2:

To be honest I dnt know the situation yahh at but N30M in 20 years is xtreemly POOR.this is less than £28k this is the money a floor cleaner will earn in a year!

earning and savings are 2 different things

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) by Smartguyboy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
Wasted 20 years of her life to save just 30m
That means 1.5 million per year in Europe I believe na olosho she Dey do because %98 person of Africans girls in Europe are doing olosho you can ask any guy
You know .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) / Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) / Flood In Polobubou Tsekelewu, Delta State As Children Swim In Their Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.