Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You (1068 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Don't Know What To Do / What It Really Means To Be A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by SUKURU(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2011
TO me kissing, make me feel that she love me these much(100 percent) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
but when she stop it is like she hiding something from me, i just don't know.
well i will love to what it means to you guys
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by Vicjustice: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2011
Keep It [b]S[/b]hort and [b]S[/b]imple
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by SUKURU(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2011
is like someone have never been kiss before grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2011
SUKURU:

is like someone have never been kiss before grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Slap urself for typing expired englishh , dudee u for write type broken na
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by seedord247(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2011
[b]Plz Can somebody help me with Panadol . .  This horrible English is giving me Headdache.

poster You neeed Procold
[/b]
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by slimyem: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2011
SUKURU:

TO me kissing, make me feel that she love me these much(100 percent) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
your name na SUKURU true true.
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 27, 2011
Bro,i'll love to know aw old u are.oya,use ur right hand to touch ur left ear.
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 27, 2011
Maybe he just had his first kiss.
grin
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2011
SUKURU:

Dont let a kiss fool you. It means nothing these days.
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by SUKURU(m): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2011
it like the my girlfriend for no reason have stop kissing me for some months now and she alway clam she do not like kissing.
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2011
^^^ Its your birthday?
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2011
SUKURU:

it like the my girlfriend for no reason have stop kissing me for some months now and she alway clam she do not like kissing.
I think your breath is the problem here. Its bad or prolly u just an amatuer.
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by SUKURU(m): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2011
I think your breath is the problem here. Its bad or prolly u just an amatuer

i know that not the reason why she is behave that way.
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by SUKURU(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2011
Its your birthday?

yes embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by MrResource(m): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2011
SUKURU:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by SUKURU(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2011
never judge a book by its cover, i may be very poor in English but i know that some of you guys can't stand me in computers. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2011
SUKURU:

never judge a book by its cover, i may be very poor in English but i know that some of you guys can't stand me in COMPUTERS. grin grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by Dyt(f): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2011
lol @ SIKIRU
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by slimyem: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2011
SUKURU:

never judge a book by its cover, i may be very poor in English but i know that some of you guys can't stand me in computers. grin grin grin grin grin
abeg stop cracking me up jwo.
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by MrResource(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2011
SUKURU:

and Kissing grin grin grin
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by freshcvv(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2011
slimyem:

abeg stop cracking me up jwo.

i like your profile pix, can i know you better?
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by bekay911(f): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2011
Wen she kissed u did u make a wish
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2011
SUKURU:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Clown. grin cheesy
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by kemmeye: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2011
kissing is a way of spreading herpes simplex 1.
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by laok9(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2011
SUKURU:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
[size=14pt]Who is Kiss? [/size]

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why African Women Fear Proposing To Guys. . .bare Facts! / How Do I Ask A Girl Out On A Date / Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.