Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" (26335 Views)

Fubara To Commissioners: You Were Caught In Crossfire, I Have Nothing Against U / Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara To Pass Four New Bills Into Law / Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Ola9ja23: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by ud4u: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
SoNature:
Peace is good as for as it doesn't involve giving a significant percentage of Rivers State money to one slowpoke who thinks he is God.

Exactly
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by CollectMoney: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
During that 'crises', Igbos really showed the kind of bike they had for Ikwerres and Wike in particular. They rejoiced gleefully on the Internet while they stoke a fight between the Ijaw and Ikwerre.

Their expectations where dashed because contrary to the calculations, the political actors decided to come to am understanding.

But that 2 days of misunderstanding really exposed the Igbos for their evil intentions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Timothy89(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
them don abuse Ambode tired forgetting you can't fight party or individual that have the loyalty of their house of assembly that hold Governors by their balls

settling with Wike doesn't mean he can't strike, he only need to re-bargain with those house of assembly that are loyal to wike and he has the control

no be all everything be fight, you can't go direct with someone that have arms and ammunition without thinking how to discharge him of his weapons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by dododawa1: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
Amechi

Relegated

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by RenaissanceGuy: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
What a national shame. Imagine a former governor trying to remove an incumbent gov and he didn't even shy away from the fact that he's the one who was truly involved. In 2023 o not 2003.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Tozocalamity: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
Sim should be very careful with how he relates with wike. Someone who tried to impeach you using his boys will try again.
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by APCNig: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
Now you know whom the BOSS is
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Sleekfingers: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by phkka1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
You understand the process but I advise you to be even wiser than before.
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by aylipple: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Emperor Wike arriving at the tail end of the service when the governor & chief host was already seated was a deliberate act of disrespect & insult to the office of the Rivers governor.

As then Rivers Governor, Wike would never have tolerated such level of disrespect; matter of fact, no one with their dignity intact would've attempted waltzing into an event where he (Wike) was already seated because of the backlash that would most definitely follow.

If Sim Fubara likes, he should genuflect, apologize publicly & call his immediate predecessor all manner of nice names from now till tomorrow, it won't "soften" the heart of Mr. Wike who throughout his well-publicised political career has been known to neither forgive nor forget, truly.

*Modified*

After I just watched a brief video of when Wike walked into the venue, I'm further disturbed for what is to come for Gov. Sim Fubara.

Like, aside some people that stood up as a matter of courtesy, the poor governor had to stand up for Wike to pass just in front of him to get to where he was earmarked to seat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Fugazy2023: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Fabura is a wise man. No allow the Nzogbu Nzogbu people to put you into trouble. For them they are politically irrelevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Cromagnon: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
SoNature:
Peace is good as far as it doesn't involve giving a significant percentage of Rivers State money to one slowpoke who thinks he is God.
why didn't you spew this trash before election. He wasn't a slowpoke or thought he was god then abi? Never bite the hand that feeds
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by zionstaar75: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
ubest1:
The foolish Sim will be booted out soon he thinks Wike will forgive & forget
so why are you crying?you smell like an obidient

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Amount(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
CollectMoney:
During that 'crises', Igbos really showed the kind of bike they had for Ikwerres and Wike in particular. They rejoiced gleefully on the Internet while they stoke a fight between the Ijaw and Ikwerre.

Their expectations where dashed because contrary to the calculations, the political actors decided to come to am understanding.

But that 2 days of misunderstanding really exposed the Igbos for their evil intentions.

And the Yorobbers where doing what exactly then?
If I stand in harm's way and see danger, I either run to an easterner or Northerner.

Because the skull miner is only good at creating hatred between different tribes in Nigeria, then hide like a tortoise or stay far away light gassing the issues he the skull miner created.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Antoeni(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Brotherhood Occultic Blood Oat & Covenant AT Work
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Tranquill: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
CollectMoney:

Well, that bile that they showed wasn’t surprising to most people because that is the oxygen that fuels their existence. Ikwerre rejecting their gum body is really painful so all they do is to wish for negativity.

Both Ikwerre and Ijaws know the Igbo idiotas very well so, wouldn’t take any action or decision based on their imbecilic opinions or idiotic ramblings either on or offline. They deployed every avenue to make it an ethnic issue but failed and will continue to fail.

3 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by slowice(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
netpro:
Some no-do-gooders were hoping for a fight and bloodbath for their amusements.

Whether eyeservice or lipservice, the way the governor is handling the matter, I see no reason both will not work together.

Siminalayi Fubara will surely go far. He is not into Nzogbu Nzogbu, do or die Politics of you know who.
The fight is on already.. You should be smarter than this.
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by CHARLOE(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
It is finished! They have signed off rivers, kill n divide, n d people are still dumb, can't read between d lines.
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by tnerro1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
Wait till sim get 2nd term, wike go see shege😁😁
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by lomprico(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
Fish
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by dinachi(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Emmyemmy1: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
Oga na Oga. Any day ...give him his respect tho

Do you need dope CARS BOTH FOREIGN AND NIGERIA DRIVEN and can be delivered to your doorstep

CONTACT

Insta : moderncars.plugs
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Menclothing: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
Where are his supporters
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Christistruth03: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Goldenchyke:
You played dirty.
Unfortunately Wike does not forget easily

Until you pass the litigation period, then we will know if "Oga na still Oga"

They both need each other

Wike needs him Politically
And Fubara needs Wike for reelection and Special FG Access

1 Like

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Childofaking: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
what exactly is Wike demanding?
say it out, let us know.
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Bryan77: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
Fighting for this so called thief called politician ,that does not value human race is at ur own risk.....
Fight for ur own survival,pray nd move on
Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Benwallt(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
Anything obedients support dies

2 Likes

Re: Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" by Chemlite: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
At the start of his speech, Governor Fubara jokingly appealed to the
congregants to suspend the recognition of guests in order not to commit
another impeachable offence.[color=#006600]

Sim na bad guy! He later massage, Wike's ego: Oga na Oga.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments / Buhari Looks Like Jonathan - Jamila Abubakar / Lagos State Government Disowns Viral Video Of Sale Of Branded Waste Baskets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.