Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable (23350 Views)

Young Duu: Portable Demands ₦100M As Settlement Fee / Portable Signs New Artist, Monke To Pepper Ex-signee, Young Duu(pics,vid) / Portable Attacks Olamide For Signing His Ex- Signee, Young Duu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by FreeStuffsNG: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ignore his threats at your own peril. Legally, Portable has a point.

1 Like

Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Voiceofthestree: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I like portable not because he's talented but because of his street credibility and awareness......

Las las,na grace dey carry person go front...If not, wetin portable dey really dey sing wey go motivate person to go download him song....... Highest na to send him songs from bluetooth to bluetooth......Xender self too dey expensive to use transfer portable song.....

Koose sori Omo iyami malo ma Tele won sope nah Grace nah Grace Grace pa eee ni be ee
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Princelumide: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
They all sha dey careful, make e no turn to part 2 or version 2 of that other late musician...
My 1kobo poko for them!!

cool grin cheesy smiley
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by udemzyudex(m): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
Lol.. Portable never rest since young du sing for Carterefe.

Portable mind never touch ground since grin, he just dey do video steady. grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Dshocker(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
I like the fact that portable has been outspoken right from his journey into the musical industry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Godwin25king: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
On top that rubbish song?? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by saddeeqrunka(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
Werey sign Werey
Werey leave Werey
Finally Werey come feature Werey
Werey won collect royalty from Werey
cheesy Battle of The Wereyus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Uncletony(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
Portable ,broda shaggi....a typical example of any average Yoruba man out there!

1 Like

Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Lovemeharder(f): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
Royalty say na Amazon kdp? cheesy
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Eriggayabdem: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
Werey season 7..
Somebody, that normally should be hanging from a tree branch, making grunts and gestures in a local zoo, is demanding royalties from a world renowned lip squirter, over a...
I dunno, I dunno...
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Trustmea: 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
Anabelly:
Portable that needs to be signed is signing another person
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
Watch your back,not every one with a happy smile has good intention
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Toby7(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
Street don jazzy
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by doggedfighter(f): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
Therock5555:
I fit swear say na untop brown Ritzler nai Portable and Young Duu sign their contract, then Portable use am wrap Ogbomosho Loud make them smoke.

Then it is said, My word is my Bond.

grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by jaxxy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nigerians and rubbish music
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by ogaontop(m): 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2023
aimmoney9:
Solution, young duu should do what kizz Daniel did when he had similar problems I.e changing his stage name from kiss Daniel to kizz Daniel plus swear affidavit to that effect..... grin grin grin grin

Young duu should change his name to yung duu or young doo and swear affidavit to that effect.......very defensible in court........ grin grin grin grin ;DD

Make I see as portable wan collect royalties..... grin grin grin grin grin
Portable go still chop this one, na future ones you go dey talk!
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by dosage150(m): 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I like portable not because he's talented but because of his street credibility and awareness......

Las las,na grace dey carry person go front...If not, wetin portable dey really dey sing wey go motivate person to go download him song....... Highest na to send him songs from bluetooth to bluetooth......Xender self too dey expensive to use transfer portable song.....
Use Infrared
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Sirianese: 12:03am On Nov 10, 2023
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N74pWqJMlRk?si=Zh9UwU6fgpqalHXd

The ‘Zazu’ crooner insisted that he is entitled to royalties from Carter Efe’s new song with Young Duu, ‘Oyinmo’, stressing that he is still legally signed to Zeh Nation despite cutting ties with the record label.

Speaking in an Instagram live session with fans, Portable said,

Source: Portable

A drug-addled simian like Portable.can never understand how the music industry works
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Bigchristo: 1:21am On Nov 10, 2023
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N74pWqJMlRk?si=Zh9UwU6fgpqalHXd

The ‘Zazu’ crooner insisted that he is entitled to royalties from Carter Efe’s new song with Young Duu, ‘Oyinmo’, stressing that he is still legally signed to Zeh Nation despite cutting ties with the record label.

Speaking in an Instagram live session with fans, Portable said,

Source: Portable
Two people wey like Wahala 😂😂
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Jagaban2012: 3:03am On Nov 10, 2023
I'm sure Olamide will be regretting having anything to dull with Portable...because you can take a guy out of the gutter but the spell of the gutter will still be perceived in his body

1 Like

Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:57am On Nov 10, 2023
Dshocker:
I like the fact that portable has been outspoken right from his journey into the musical industry.
what was portable thinking when he sent young duu away and announce it to the public, collecting his car back, he expect the guy not to move on or go hang himself?
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Greattha: 4:21am On Nov 10, 2023
If not for desperation, how can you see a "portable" and go sign with him

With the amount of real estate he's investing in, he seems to know that he can't display this madness for long into his old age.

... ain't this another mohbad/marley sitch waiting to happen?
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by ekukeku(m): 4:34am On Nov 10, 2023
Na portable chase dat guy away
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Ayanko(m): 4:41am On Nov 10, 2023
What happened between Nairamaly and Mohbad is loading.
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by rash47(m): 5:06am On Nov 10, 2023
Uncletony:
Portable ,broda shaggi....a typical example of any average Yoruba man out there!

Wetin broda shaggy do?
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by oyeb15: 5:13am On Nov 10, 2023
Shouting on someone with any hit track
Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Invest4growth: 6:04am On Nov 10, 2023
This is absolute.ignoramus. Portable has determined the contract by his action of withdrawing the car, which was negotiated as part of the contract. He is a novice.. He should approach the court and I think it is best option for them. Portable cannot be a judge in his own case. There is no contract between portable and youg duu anymore. No sentiment please

1 Like

Re: Young Duu Is Under My Label, I'll Collect Royalties From His Song - Portable by Ofadaman(m): 6:04am On Nov 10, 2023
Wahala ma shele

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo / Bobrisky: "Mompha And I Never Dated" Video / Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.