Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt (34264 Views)

Police Officer Who Bagged PhD As A Corporal, Begs For Promotion (Pics, VIDEO) / She Absconded From Work, Now She Begs To Come Back / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by hometruth: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
This is really sad. I feel so sorry for him. Mater's degree is not a joke. What Nigerians are going through. But we cannot hold our leaders accountable because when you do, another group will come out and say it's because you lost the election. Nigerians don't know when to draw the line beyond politics or sentiments. This is life we're talking about and the government is failing, irrespective of your political affiliations. Only God can save this country!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Adewale1603(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
The government are busy spending millions and billions of naira on buying cars, cars that they never drive to anywhere, just parked there in their mansion, and renovating houses that are still in best conditions and changing interior decorations settings. wastage of funds and absolutely unnecessary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Blaze14k: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG these are the kind of people u should help right now cos u guys are so comfortable with more visibility. I recon u locate him and give him a job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by azpekuliar: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
Wish you the best in your job hunting…

For the smart ones just fresh outta Uni and idle , USE this UPDATE take guide.

Una funny o...JOB for this present day Nigeria..how much dem wan pay you ? 😂

You lost your job not your LIFE. You don't need a job, you need a business and side hustles that fetch you daily income.

No JOB in Nigeria...but theres work you can turn into a fulltime JOB.

Your kids can't inherit your job..(JUST OVER BROKE)...start something and scale it.....put your life into it.....

We are over 200 million Nigerians , sell to 1% of that population and smile to the bank.

Times have changed..you need start thinking radically.

Where do you reside currently, you'd need to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running immediately.

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook marketplace, jiji , etc.

List your products on those platforms..You can start with 100k - 1M...

- go and learn how to run ads (facebook , instagram , google ads , SEO )

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

One of the hot products i started out with and grew it to a 6 figure business > >

https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M

Combine it with POS and bill payment , Fast Moving Consumer Goods business.

Stay safe.

6 figure business, but you forgot to tell us the currency? Abi you be one of all those Youtube ecom "gurus'

2 Likes

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Whatisurproblem(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
I prayed help locate him, it not easy out there and people are seeing a lot staying without any means of survival.
Government should do something to curtail this hardship taken phases
which government? We don't have government, the last time we had government atleast small was in 2015.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
What happened to his previous job(s)

He studied very good courses sha, wetin come happen?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by SalamRushdie: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
Another victim of tertiary institution fraud..millions have been collected in the name of tuition but not job for him
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Tijani009: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
wunmi590:

Job is very difficult to see these days, I'm not talking about shaku shaku jobs ooo..

Me that I used to change job every 1year, nobody told me to stay on this my present job, I've been here 3years now...

If you have a job that you are not being stressed and your salary is being paid as at when due, please don't leave ooo..

Job is hard to get now
Good afternoon, pls i would soon be done with service, if you can help me put in a word i would be greatful
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by BobbieZion(m): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You want him to join the drug trade which a particular region is well known for. That's a very bad recommendation.

Who gives a fvck about region.

If people can defend forgery and fraud.
Where do you see accountability and integrity rewarded in Nigeria?
What do you want me to say...........
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Tijani009: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
wunmi590:

Job is very difficult to see these days, I'm not talking about shaku shaku jobs ooo..

Me that I used to change job every 1year, nobody told me to stay on this my present job, I've been here 3years now...

If you have a job that you are not being stressed and your salary is being paid as at when due, please don't leave ooo..

Job is hard to get now

Good afternoon, pls i would soon be done with service, if you can help me put in a word i would be greatful
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Angelfrost(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
The era of jobs is more or less gone...!

This is the era of skills... If you have needed and highly sought-after skills, you won't be begging for work.

If you like have 2 PhDs, no one is giving you a damn job if your skills don't meet their professional needs.

Successful freelancers can attest to this fact... Out there, no one cares if you went to school or not. All they care about is your ability to solve their professional problems.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by wunmi590(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Tijani009:

Just try and be submitting your cv now before you finish your service and be ready to start small and dream big, and overall, always put your hope in God..

1 Like

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Jman06(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
This is how many human resources keep wasting away in Nigeria. Our leaders fail to understand that the greatest source of revenue for any nation is her human resources!

This is why many governments in the western world ensure that everybody is working by creating job boards to help fix people into jobs. But here our leaders would rather create obnoxious economic policies that would make many genuine employers of labor go out of business. Take the pharmaceutical industry for instance, many have left the shores of Nigeria while others are preparing to leave due to bad policies!

It's a pathetic situation in Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Abdullahi4u7(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
It's tough out there.
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by InvertedHammer: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
cityweekly:
STANDING ON THE CORNER IN THE STREET OF PORT HARCOURT, A MAN IS BEGGING FOR A JOB

A Nigerian man with Masters degree has taken to the streets of Port Harcourt with a placard, begging the public for a job.

He captured the attention of motorists at Rumuokoro who were passing by the location he stationed himself. He has been there almost daily for a week , with a stack of resumes and a placard.
He was also seen at Rivers State Industrial Court Area Port Harcourt.

He held the placard saying Nigerians help me. I need a job to stay alive. The placard also indicated that he was a Linguistics and Communication Studies graduate and he also has a Masters degree in Corporate Communications.

According to him, he needs a job to stay alive.

/
Linguistics and Communication Studies?

If you study useless course, you get hopeless outcome.

He should go and learn how to do P.O.P or how to lay tiles.

/
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Sleekfingers: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
cityweekly:
STANDING ON THE CORNER IN THE STREET OF PORT HARCOURT, A MAN IS BEGGING FOR A JOB

A Nigerian man with Masters degree has taken to the streets of Port Harcourt with a placard, begging the public for a job.

He captured the attention of motorists at Rumuokoro who were passing by the location he stationed himself. He has been there almost daily for a week , with a stack of resumes and a placard.
He was also seen at Rivers State Industrial Court Area Port Harcourt.

He held the placard saying Nigerians help me. I need a job to stay alive. The placard also indicated that [b]he was a Linguistics and Communication Studies graduate and he also has a Masters degree in Corporate [/b]Communications.

According to him, he needs a job to stay alive.

Nothing dey inside this one brain. There are lots of jobs online. Looking for people with such qualifications. I mean lots of jobs.
He dey there, carry placard. Yeye
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Sleekfingers: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
Olu1000:

Instead of him to find way to engage himself gainfully, he is holding placard!

I tire o
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by perfectsusanoo(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Skyview01:
Masters degree with zero skills.
Mo sorry gan!
ah swear. men with equivalent qualifications and more dey collect wotoporiously. sabificate better pas certificate 4 9ja.
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by ufotunang: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
See what APC and Tinubu has caused.. nawaoooo 🙄

2 Likes

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by ufotunang: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Renewed shege continues 🙄
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by UnfairLife7(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Skyview01:
Masters degree with zero skills.

Mo sorry gan!
A master degree cannot have zero skills. Even a degree holder with good results cannot have zero skills.

There are many fields they can excel in, both in government and private

Down south, most government schools lack adequate teachers. Would you tell me a degree holder with good results aren't qualified to take those positions? The north is even the worst. Two teachers in a whole public schools. These unemployed grads can be employed and deploy to these schools. There are other sectors in government that these guys can fit in. I only consider education sector first

There are private sectors these guys can also fit into, just that the economy of this country presently doesn't encourage foreign investors to come in.

I personally do not believe a degree holder with good results, without sorting their lecturers aren't competent

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by AmazingELixir: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
lipsrsealed

Chai shege banza....!
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by israelmao(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
This is far better than committing suicide,it takes a lot of courage to go out there to display placard for such.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by ufotunang: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
That is why nigerians should had voted for Peter obi to be president .he wanted to turn nigeria to be a producting economy .. industrialized country where many youths and nigerians will have jobs and earn a good living

1 Like

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Ayosman1: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Linguistics.........he should try rapping?

It look like joke to you right
Stupidity at it peak

1 Like

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
A master degree cannot have zero skills. Even a degree holder with good results cannot have zero skills.

There are many fields they can excel in, both in government and private

Down south, most government schools lack adequate teachers. Would you tell me a degree holder with good results aren't qualified to take those positions? The north is even the worst. Two teachers in a whole public schools. These unemployed grads can be employed and deploy to these schools. There are other sectors in government that these guys can fit in. I only consider education sector first

There are private sectors these guys can also fit into, just that the economy of this country presently doesn't encourage foreign investors to come in.

I personally do not believe a degree holder with good results, without sorting their lecturers aren't competent

Many of Nigerian masters degree holders have zero skills.

Its all aboute rote memorization to pass exams even with outdated curriculums.

Our educational system needs a complete overhaul.

Most of our graduates have zero skills to solve real live problems.
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
azpekuliar:

6 figure business, but you forgot to tell us the currency? Abi you be one of all those Youtube ecom "gurus'

I used to think like you in the past , but I changed my MINDSET and moved with the right info…

Evidence Dey my brother , what you don’t know is bigger YOU. Market is moving and we give thanks…come make I give you good price before oga come back shop !!!

Nuff Said !!!

If you can’t do it , no mean say others no fit do am.

Send me your Aza let me bless you with a token for weekend , more life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Carrying placard begging for job requires skill o...not every unemployed person can do that undecided

If he has any skill, them go dey rush am and he won't need the masters degree.
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by gr8skillz(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Help will locate him soon, we will hear good news concerning him

Amen in Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by CJStarz: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
I prayed help locate him, it not easy out there and people are seeing a lot staying without any means of survival.
Government should do something to curtail this hardship taken phases
Bros, U wey dey offshore na your own better pass😃
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Imert: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Find a Secondary School Near to you. They need people like you.

unless if na Oil and Gas Job you dey look for......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Your Salary Should Be Allotted To Accommodation? / Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager / How Did You Get Your Present Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.