Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ (14982 Views)

He Makes It More Exciting – Messi Lauds Rival Oblak As ‘one Of The Best / Messi Ranks Ahead Of CR 7 In The 100 Greatest Players Of The 21st Century / Frank Lampard Pays Tribute To Drogba As He Retires, Calls Him "Monster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by VEHINTOLAR: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2023
Nothing but pure love for these two football legends.
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Honestfrend: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Dat is just the plain truth. Zidane was indeed a phenomenon in his playing days. Dat roberto carlos's pull out to Zidane and with him finishing it off with an acrobatic spinner was pure football artistry. Damn!!🤔

It's not acrobatic boss..
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Honestfrend: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Dat is just the plain truth. Zidane was indeed a phenomenon in his playing days. Dat roberto carlos's pull out to Zidane and with him finishing it off with an acrobatic spinner was pure football artistry. Damn!!🤔

It's not acrobatic boss.. It is volley.

1 Like

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Twob: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2023
AbelAbdul:
Please can someone give me a permanent solution to this belt cutting in my Honda Civic 06. I have done everything I can. I have changed belt adjuster, change pulley buy Belgium belts yet no way.

Good morning.
One of these things is still the cause:
* Pulleys (one of them might have dents along their groove, careful examination is needed)
*Allignment of the pulleys and stiff bearing. If any of the grooved Pulley is or are bent, they must all be co-planer
*Belt quality. Most of the belts being sold as new are fake

U need someone with good mechanical knowledge to check these for u.

If your location is LAGOS and not far from my location I can be of help. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Ever8090: 7:32am On Nov 10, 2023
God1000:
Two iconic footballers, I so much admire the humility of Messi.

Meanwhile my heart bleeds as the war rages on in Gaza with nearly 12,000 Palestinian deaths, displacement and complete destruction of infrastructure by apartheid Israeli government, I urge the christian extremists supporting the genocide to repent or face the wrath of almighty God.

Israelis are not even christians, so why supporting them.

Israelis are the greatest mass murderers in modern times and they will be held accountable for all their atrocities

Some of you supporting the massacre of innocent women, children and the elderly are worse than ISIS and Hamas

I hate Israelis because they are the most despicable and hateful people on earth, these folks recently threw away the blood some Africans willingly donated to save their lives

you did not write this long epistle when Hamas went in and murdered their own women and children, ..why no w that Israel are avenging the death of their people?...you are a very big hypocrite!!

If a Christian decide to support a Jew, it is none of your business because you are free to support anyone too.

And to think that you did not include in your episodes that, Hamas are the ones using their women and children as shield., Who does that?!!, You started a tight with someone and when a punch is thrown at you, you use your child to shield your face and later start calling people to held your opponent responsible, no craze be that?

4 Likes

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Numerouno94(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2023
Zizou the father of roulette/spin move. Tapnaldo fans can't relate because they re used to watching tapins and penalties.gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by fineberry(m): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2023
You can't write football history without talking about Zidane, it's not possible

4 Likes

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by mayor1814: 7:38am On Nov 10, 2023
victory36:
backyard made list undecided

Normally after the top three MESSI, MARADONA and PELE, the next in line are Cruyff, Zidane, Ronaldo de Lima, fighting for the remaining top 5 slots.

Realistically and objectively, Tapnaldo belongs btw 7 & 10. Anything lower or higher doesn't make sense it's sentiment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by victory36(m): 7:40am On Nov 10, 2023
mayor1814:

Normally after the top three MESSI, MARADONA and PELE, the next in line are Cruyff, Zidane, Ronaldo de Lima, fighting for the remaining top 5 slots.

Realistically and objectively, Tapnaldo belongs btw 7 & 10. Anything lower or higher doesn't make sense it's sentiment.
whatever makes you happy
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by nighthawk1: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2023
God1000:

Meanwhile my heart bleeds as the war rages on in Gaza with nearly 12,000 Palestinian deaths, displacement and complete destruction of infrastructure by apartheid Israeli government, I urge the christian extremists supporting the genocide to repent or face the wrath of almighty God.

Israelis are the greatest mass murderers in modern times and they will be held accountable for all their atrocities

Some of you supporting the massacre of innocent women, children and the elderly are worse than ISIS and Hamas

I hate Israelis because they are the most despicable and hateful people on earth, these folks recently threw away the blood some Africans willingly donated to save their lives

I feel your pain like we all do but...

1) Israel didn't start this war. Hamas did by its attack on Israel. The Palestinians did not condemn it and neither did the Arab world.

2) Personally i feel the total area of GAZA should be added to the East for the state of Palestine and Gaza strip becomes part of Israel giving you a holistic TWO STATE SOLUTION.

2B) Lessons can be drawn from Nigeria/Cameroon

3) People ask, what about the holy sites? If Jerusalem were to be nuked to ground zero. Both sides will still pick there pieces and start afresh with no reference to relics and burial sites.

4) On the death of innocent children its sad but the same people are aware of Hamas launching rockets from their midst against the state of Israel.

5) If HAMAS wants war, put on proper uniforms, arm yourselves, align yourselves with any nation and fight a proper war. If you win.. GREAT but if you lose, accept your faith like Egypt did back then and move on.

6) Anyway we look at this war, neither the Israelis nor the Palestinians are going away. Both sides must make historical sacrifices for PEACE to be restored to that region.
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by MrBroke(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2023
victory36:
whatever makes you happy

If you dey watch ball and you know football you suppose know say na the truth but na only highlight of goals you dey watch.

1 Like

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by mayor1814: 7:46am On Nov 10, 2023
victory36:
whatever makes you happy

Bro that is the bitter truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by jeff1607(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2023
God1000:

Let your heart bleed instead for lives lost in African countries, the skirmishes , civil wars and the likes. Hamas , Israel wouldn't feel concerned if Nigeria was burning

4 Likes

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by dipopooo(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2023
God1000:

Where were you when Hamas invaded Israel?
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by TheSuperX(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2023
The two GOATs.

Penaldo fans won't like this.
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by reason1man: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2023
Do you realize people are also being killed in Benue, zamfara and Kaduna as we speak. Let your heart book for that
God1000:

1 Like

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Martinez39s(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2023
Lionel really bodied someone. grin See flex. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by advanceDNA: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2023
dipopooo:

Where were you when Hamas invaded Israel?

He was in his room shouting Allah Akbar and laughing.....they teach them in their mosque Jews and christians are enemies and infidels, so it's okay to kill them..
...when infidel now kill u back...u are now crying to another infidel for relief and peace...

Islamic pple are hypocrites... it's countries like Israel that will counter their vawulence with superior vawulence that fits them...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by APOPTOSIS: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2023
PENALDO does not have the necessary prerequisite to grace such a meeting involving Messi and Zidane..
He lacks the necessary MEDAL 😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Bimpe29: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2023
Zizou and Messi are football legends.
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by naijapikin2(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2023
Messi knows that zidane got his own balon d'or legitimately unlike messi.

Messi will be remembered by some as the world best,

He will be remembered by most as the biggest football FRAUD

Ronaldo will be remembered by the most people as the true GOAT.. To hell with FIFA and their anointed argentine midget. Messi can play in the burundian league and will still be ALLOCATED the scam of an award.

We all know who the true GOAT is.

CR7

Word of warning. DONT QUOTE ME.

UNLESS YOU WANT ETERNAL GBAS GBOS 😡😡😡😡👽👽👽👽
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by aylive02(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2023
AbelAbdul:
Please can someone give me a permanent solution to this belt cutting in my Honda Civic 06. I have done everything I can. I have changed belt adjuster, change pulley buy Belgium belts yet no way.
. Go to car section. They will solve it for you.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by wunmi590(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2023
OJEEMAH:
If you didn’t enjoy watching Zizou during his playing days, then you no love football.

Zidane was class

Not too many people watched him when he was playing, some kids only know him while he was a coach and went back to watch his old clips..

Nah small piking plenty dey watch football now, come dey argue with their elders, mostly on nairaland 😆

2 Likes

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by pquaver(m): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2023
God1000:

Seems you are lost.. If isreal stops now what next? Does it stop Palestinians from attacking isreal again? Does it stop hamas and hezzbolah? Does it change brainwashed Muslims from thinking isreal is their enemies? Isreal is the only western democracy in Middle East what does that mean? The only place in middle east all Muslims enjoy roghts just like in the western world.. Why is it Muslims dont reason? You flee ur home land because of injustice of sharia, terror and wickedness of leadership of Muslims countries only to reach the west and try all things possible to change ur new found freedom to exactly where u flee from? Let Muslim refugees go to Egypt, jordan, Saudi, Qatar etc if the west is not good for them.. Simple

1 Like

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Burruchaga71(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2023
Tinubu remains a DRUG LORD and a forger.
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Lovestrong(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2023
AbelAbdul:
gt good engineer for d pully alignment

1 Like

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by rapheal5(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2023
MrBroke:

If you dey watch ball and you know football you suppose know say na the truth but na only highlight of goals you dey watch.
sport betting people won't like this, plenty goals is needed for easy cashout
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by phemmyfour: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
ucl final, Madrid vs B.leverkusen. One of the best ucl goals in the final
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Judolisco(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2023
God1000:

u were jubilating when hamas entered isreal to kill people.... We know isreal ain't Christians, it's written in our bible and they don't like jesus it's also written in our bible, so say something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Numerouno94(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2023
God1000:

Pls stop bringing religious war into this thread. This section is sport section, and the thread ur commenting is a football thread. Kindly go to foreign affairs section and pour out ur grievances. Wats ur fvking problem? U want to cause religious war here right?
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Padipadi(m): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2023
God1000:

Thank you for your brainwashing attempt. When you are confronted with truth now, you start crying.

1. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1033_Fez_massacre Moroccan massacre of Jews.

2. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29319423.amp Saudi Arabia attacks Yemeni Militants (Muslim to Muslim fight). So why cry when it's Jews or Christians.

3. https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/the-farhud in 1941, Iraqis massacred Jews unjustly. Jews that were in Iraq since 6tg century BCE before the start of Islamic religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3NX4VnNuV8?si=_b76hyuYGHOtLljI A video on reason muslims hated Jews
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Kingosytex(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2023
Zinedine Zidane to Lionel Messi: “It’s a pity that I didn’t play with you”
“Scoring a goal in the World Cup final is the best thing ever, right??

Lionel Messi: “Both of us can say that"

The “Both of us can say that” comment thoughhh!!💔😭😫😁

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iker Casillas Discharged From Hospital After Heart Attack / AWCON: Super Falcons Get Jumbo Bonuses, Camp Closes / Sunday Dare Meets Gernot Rohr, Praises Work Done With Super Eagles So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.