Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ (14979 Views)

He Makes It More Exciting – Messi Lauds Rival Oblak As ‘one Of The Best / Messi Ranks Ahead Of CR 7 In The 100 Greatest Players Of The 21st Century / Frank Lampard Pays Tribute To Drogba As He Retires, Calls Him "Monster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by 11doubledee: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2023
God1000:
Two iconic footballers, I so much admire the humility of Messi.

Meanwhile my heart bleeds as the war rages on in Gaza with nearly 12,000 Palestinian deaths, displacement and complete destruction of infrastructure by apartheid Israeli government, I urge the christian extremists supporting the genocide to repent or face the wrath of almighty God.

Israelis are not even christians, so why supporting them.

Israelis are the greatest mass murderers in modern times and they will be held accountable for all their atrocities

Some of you supporting the massacre of innocent women, children and the elderly are worse than ISIS and Hamas

I hate Israelis because they are the most despicable and hateful people on earth, these folks recently threw away the blood some Africans willingly donated to save their lives

As of yesterday about 10000 missiles have been fired into ISREAL from GAZA, LEBANON and YEMEN according to IDF.
5000 missiles alone on October 7 from GAZA.
What were those missiles meant to do please?
Was it meant to entertain isrealis'?
Were those missiles designed to differentiate hospitals, children, Elderly, schools, shelter, worship centers etc?
Isreal is only standing today because of their strong defense mechanisms and superior might.
You wanted to desolate isreal so you can be celebrating but it didn't work now you want to play victim.
You did not talk about the release of all hostages kidnapped on October 7 and missile attacks from your so called victims to stop,you are saying what I don't understand.
Will anybody guarantee the security of isrealis?
That's the condition for an immediate ceasefire.
Lastly,in Nigeria here we have experienced ISLAMIC TERRORISM first hand from borno,zamfara, Kaduna,sokoto, Kano etc
And I have never heard of any unprovoked Jewish attack on record in Nigeria.
With all due respect to liberal Muslims, I'd rather have Jews as my neighbors than Islamic terrorists.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Kingosytex(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2023
naijapikin2:
Messi knows that zidane got his own balon d'or legitimately unlike messi.

Messi will be remembered by some as the world best,

He will be remembered by most as the biggest football FRAUD

Ronaldo will be remembered by the most people as the true GOAT.. To hell with FIFA and their anointed argentine midget. Messi can play in the burundian league and will still be ALLOCATED the scam of an award.

We all know who the true GOAT is.

CR7

Word of warning. DONT QUOTE ME.

UNLESS YOU WANT ETERNAL GBAS GBOS 😡😡😡😡👽👽👽👽

That's part of FIFA's script. Delusional being😁

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2023
Talk about class, Talk about Zidane!!!
Man is a legend!!!
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by fkelly(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2023
God1000:

Meanwhile my heart bleeds as the war rages on in Gaza with nearly 12,000 Palestinian deaths, displacement and complete destruction of infrastructure by apartheid Israeli government, I urge the christian extremists supporting the genocide to repent or face the wrath of almighty God.

Israelis are the greatest mass murderers in modern times and they will be held accountable for all their atrocities

Some of you supporting the massacre of innocent women, children and the elderly are worse than ISIS and Hamas

I hate Israelis because they are the most despicable and hateful people on earth, these folks recently threw away the blood some Africans willingly donated to save their lives

Pls show me where ur kidney bleeded when hamas invaded and killed unarmed civilians dancing.
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Raph82(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2023
No one can dispute the fact that Zidane is 1 of the world's greatest footballer. He paid his dues, and he deserves to be respected and honoured.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by OJEEMAH(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2023
wunmi590:

Not too many people watched him when he was playing, some kids only know him while he was a coach and went back to watch his old clips..

Nah small piking plenty dey watch football now, come dey argue with their elders, mostly on nairaland 😆
You anre right. na those kids argue pass on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2023
God1000:

Held accountable by who exactly? Dey play. Who's the GOD of war? Who are the chosen tribe? Who started this war?
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:12am On Nov 10, 2023
phemmyfour:
ucl final, Madrid vs B.leverkusen. One of the best ucl goals in the final

You can say that again and again. That goal was indeed a beauty to behold.
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2023
Honestfrend:

It's not acrobatic boss.. It is volley.

We are saying the same thing but in different words.
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by dododawa1: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2023
We OBIDENTs love

Ororo

C.ronaldo
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by sylve11: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2023
Beverlyjean:
The balon dor bandit

Lol cool
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by MisfitHPG: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2023
God1000:

I stand with Isreal..go to gaza and fight for your terrorist brothers
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2023
11doubledee:

As of yesterday about 10000 missiles have been fired into ISREAL from GAZA, LEBANON and YEMEN according to IDF.
5000 missiles alone on October 7 from GAZA.
What were those missiles meant to do please?
Was it meant to entertain isrealis'?
Were those missiles designed to differentiate hospitals, children, Elderly, schools, shelter, worship centers etc?
Isreal is only standing today because of their strong defense mechanisms and superior might.
You wanted to desolate isreal so you can be celebrating but it didn't work now you want to play victim.
You did not talk about the release of all hostages kidnapped on October 7 and missile attacks from your so called victims to stop,you are saying what I don't understand.
Will anybody guarantee the security of isrealis?
That's the condition for an immediate ceasefire.
Lastly,in Nigeria here we have experienced ISLAMIC TERRORISM first hand from borno,zamfara, Kaduna,sokoto, Kano etc
And I have never heard of any unprovoked Jewish attack on record in Nigeria.
With all due respect to liberal Muslims, I'd rather have Jews as my neighbors than Islamic terrorists.

Well said
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by OgatheTop: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
God1000:

Liar.

1996 isn't recently.
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by wunmi590(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
OJEEMAH:

cheesy
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Numerouno94(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
OJEEMAH:
If you didn’t enjoy watching Zizou during his playing days, then you no love football.

Zidane was class

Wen football was football, wen skillful players were in the game. Now football is abt tapins and penalties which is being anchored by Tapnaldo. But Messi is still giving us that old vibe. God bless Messi for entertaining us with his magic.;DD

Afternoon boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Numerouno94(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
mayor1814:
Normally history best players list is like this, devoid of sentiment:

Messi,
Maradona,
Pele,
Cruyff,
Beckenbaeur,
Zidane,
Ronaldo de Lima,
C. Ronaldo,

Nice list, but pls replace Tapnaldo wit Gaucho, The almighty Ronaldinho. The king of skills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Numerouno94(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
PENALDO does not have the necessary prerequisite to grace such a meeting involving Messi and Zidane..
He lacks the necessary MEDAL 😂😂😂

Who dash monkey banana?grin
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Numerouno94(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
OJEEMAH:

U mean Tapnaldo fan girls right?
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Bukola94: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
mayor1814:

Messi,
Maradona,
Pele,
Cruyff,
Beckenbaeur,
Zidane,
Ronaldo de Lima,
C. Ronaldo,

My list is Messi,Pale,Maradona,Rivaldo,Ronaldinho , Ronaldo, Zidane,C Ronaldo, Henry......

1 Like

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by naijapikin2(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kingosytex:

That's part of FIFA's script. Delusional being😁
oh, so you know

If you know and you're in support then you must be a DEMENTED DINGBAT
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Bukola94: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
AbelAbdul:
Please can someone give me a permanent solution to this belt cutting in my Honda Civic 06. I have done everything I can. I have changed belt adjuster, change pulley buy Belgium belts yet no way.
Limits your speed to 50km/HR or 60km/HR. Or send it back to Japan manufacturer that made the car if you bought it brand new

1 Like

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by mayor1814: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Numerouno94:

Nice list, but pls replace Tapnaldo wit Gaucho, The almighty Ronaldinho. The king of skills.

Naso brother. anything to choke Tapnaldo crew is welcome. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by AbelAbdul: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
Bukola94:
Limits your speed to 50km/HR or 60km/HR. Or send it back to Japan manufacturer that made the care if you bought it brand new
Please have you had similar experience?
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Bukola94: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
AbelAbdul:
Please have you had similar experience?
At all, give your car to a professional mechanic who can fix it permanently for u. He should give u 6months warranty. Buy original genuine spare parts only.
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Larryhoover(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
AbelAbdul:
Please can someone give me a permanent solution to this belt cutting in my Honda Civic 06. I have done everything I can. I have changed belt adjuster, change pulley buy Belgium belts yet no way.

Buy a correct tokunbo belt and tell your mechanic to trim 2 threads from the belt before installing and ensure the belt is centered and properly aligned. This should solve the problem.

1 Like

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by veraponpo(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
The deep calling unto the deep.

Both of them are iconic.

Messi has Maradona's body, Zidane's skills, Ronaldinho's dribbling and Pele's scoring sense.

Messi the greatest of all time.
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Love800(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Delima is more skillful than him
Numerouno94:

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Iseoluwani: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
mayor1814:

Messi,
Maradona,
Pele,
Cruyff,
Beckenbaeur,
Zidane,
Ronaldo de Lima,
C. Ronaldo,

so ronaldino no enter first 25?
Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Numerouno94(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Love800:
Delima is more skillful than him
I disagree sir. Delima might b faster, rugged and dangerous buh Gaucho was a joy to behold wit the ball at his feet. Have u 4gotten the Samba dance Gaucho incorporated into his play?

Wen it comes to skills Gaucho is the father. Remember, being skillful wit the ball like Gaucho and Okocha is different from being able to dribble past all the players like Messi, Maradona and Garrincha.

1 Like

Re: Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ by Numerouno94(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
mayor1814:

Naso brother. anything to choke Tapnaldo crew is welcome. grin

Swears bro. Make we dey choke them till dem till death.gringrin

Messi don give us eternal bragging right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe Scores First Champions League Hat-trick In 2nd Half (Photos) / AWCON: Super Falcons Get Jumbo Bonuses, Camp Closes / Iker Casillas Discharged From Hospital After Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.