Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story (1599 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / 'Started As Father And Daughter, Ended As Husband And Wife'-Lady Marries Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story by DyshApp: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
A Nigerian lady who identifies as @Abidoye_Zainab has shared what a man, whom she refused to marry, did to her.

Narrating the account on the microblogging platform X, formerly known as Twitter, she mentioned that the man sent her a wedding video of himself and his wife.

According to her, the lady he married looked exactly like her, in complexion and shape. Though his actions hurt her, she said she does not regret her decision.

She wrote;

“This man that I refused to marry decided to send me a wedding video of him and his small wife today at 6am.
Was I pained? Yes, a little bit can’t lie
But did I regret my decision? No!!!! The lady even looks exactly like me, same shape, same complexion. Men are funny”

A follower however asked her to share the reasons why she received to marry the man so others could learn from it.

The lady disclosing in multiple tweets, penned down the reasons why she refused his proposals.

1. He was 30 years older than me

2. He wanted me to be second wife which I’ve vowed not to ever be

3. He was toxic (won’t go into details)

4. He has a lot of money to take care of me which he was generous about can’t lie but that’s not enough reason for me to marry him , it’ll be very bad of me to marry him because of money because what if the money goes away?

5. I believe in my abilities a lot and I believe I can be a millionaire too in the future so why marry someone I don’t like cuz tbh the love wasn’t there no matter how hard he tried”

Follow up with More Trending Stories on our Relationship Talk Lounge

1 Like

Re: He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story by Lovemeharder(f): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
I'm proud of you Zainab.

1 Like

Re: He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story by Jeon(f): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
Well done.
Men can't handle it if they can't have you under or to themselves . Your case is similar to Kim Kardashian,whereby Kanye keeps on dating kim's clones.

6 Likes

Re: He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
The man self no try at all, why disturbing yourself because of this piece if I may asked?
Now you make her relevant through this
Re: He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story by ojun50(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
Lovemeharder:
I'm proud of you Zainab.

Ok.

We don watch like two videos wey women above 35 dey cry for boyfriend or husband.

I pray she meet her perfect husband
Re: He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:19am On Nov 10, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
The man self no try at all, why disturbing yourself because of this piece if I may asked?
Now you make her relevant through this
na person wey get woman time dey do all these things.why other yourself when women boku full ground.As a man you dont even need much to get a woman.just up your game.na you go tire.the man get time sha. grin
Re: He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story by advanceDNA: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2023
She said it pained her..... ??

Somebody that you don't want..gat u firmly rejected.... E still dey pain you say he marry another person....

see witchcraft oooo
Re: He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story by Ahmed0336(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lovemeharder:
I'm proud of you Zainab.
Go to twitter and read the full story.
That man she wrote about changed her life and did a lot for her family.
Lemme not be a spoiler, just visit twitter for the complete gist.

2 Likes

Re: He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story by DyshApp: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
na person wey get woman time dey do all these things.why other yourself when women boku full ground.As a man you dont even need much to get a woman.just up your game.na you go tire.the man get time sha. grin

The rejection pain am
Re: He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story by Buharidgeneral: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
DyshApp:
A Nigerian lady who identifies as @Abidoye_Zainab has shared what a man, whom she refused to marry, did to her.

Narrating the account on the microblogging platform X, formerly known as Twitter, she mentioned that the man sent her a wedding video of himself and his wife.

According to her, the lady he married looked exactly like her, in complexion and shape. Though his actions hurt her, she said she does not regret her decision.

She wrote;

“This man that I refused to marry decided to send me a wedding video of him and his small wife today at 6am.
Was I pained? Yes, a little bit can’t lie
But did I regret my decision? No!!!! The lady even looks exactly like me, same shape, same complexion. Men are funny”

A follower however asked her to share the reasons why she received to marry the man so others could learn from it.

The lady disclosing in multiple tweets, penned down the reasons why she refused his proposals.

1. He was 30 years older than me

2. He wanted me to be second wife which I’ve vowed not to ever be

3. He was toxic (won’t go into details)

4. He has a lot of money to take care of me which he was generous about can’t lie but that’s not enough reason for me to marry him , it’ll be very bad of me to marry him because of money because what if the money goes away?

5. I believe in my abilities a lot and I believe I can be a millionaire too in the future so why marry someone I don’t like cuz tbh the love wasn’t there no matter how hard he tried”

Follow up with More Trending Stories on our Relationship Talk Lounge
She's pained All the goodies have stopped
Re: He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story by DyshApp: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

She's pained All the goodies have stopped

Am telling you this girl was using his money but refused to marry him when she could have cut it off from the beginning.

When TwitterFBI found out the whole story a user claiming to know Zainab and her sugar daddy his side of the story👇

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men, What Joy Do you Derived In Dragging Breast Milk With Your New Born Baby? / Gbenga Obasanjo Shuns Brother’s Wedding / Her Insecurity & Nagging Made Me Back Out. Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.