Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama (23668 Views)

Kenneth Kaunda Dies Aged 97 / Armed Protesters In Camo Demonstrate Against Stay-At-Home Orders In Kansas, US / Climate Protesters Block Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister's Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by justli: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2023
AImiron:

NYPOST

Well deserved. The professor should have ran them through with his truck . These miscreants holds people to hostage in the name of climate protest. They don't want people driving, yet I can bet my ass they all have cars as long as they can afford one
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Numerouno94(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2023
nifton:
77 year-old lawyer and professor. Gun laws in the US has to be revisited.

The shooting happened in Panama.
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Numerouno94(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
He killed them because they are blacks, whit racist coward.

How re they blacks? It didn't even happen in America.
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Achoghim: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2023
Lol

Are you from Awka-etiti? grin

Antoeni:
Liverpool get mind cut Onowu ticket.

A whole Onowu Ndi Awka-etiti.
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Judolisco(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2023
Error401:
When someone blocks the road, kill them.
That's a very nice sense of judgement
I didn't in anyway justify d murder...I'm jst saying people are going through a lot already and you're blocking the road to protest about climate change or land....why not go and block d government house... Must innocent people suffer because you want to protest.....
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by ThatCEO: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2023
Calitoscassius:
So all these justifies their senseless murder? They should not have being shot in the first place, the man who shot them wasn't the only person in Panama, every other persons respected the rights of the protesters. But No, the coward old white racist took a gun to and killed 2 harmless Panamanian youths, he is not even from Panama, he is a white racist immigrant in Panama.

Do you know how protests are held to achieve results?

Now he will spend the rest of his 77 years old miserable life in prison.

Seems you are not very aware of the nuisance this protesters post.

Just go to YouTube and type "just stop oil protest".

Nothing can justify the death of others but I knew something like this will eventually happen. And even you, if a situation catches you on a wrong day, you are not even sure what you are capable of.
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Cyrus176(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2023
This will never be reported as terrorism, if na for african or middle east the headline for be '77 years old terrorist kills two protesters'
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Panda7(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2023
When you are bigger than everyone else in the class.
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Bliztzer: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Damn!!!!
Two people fighting for the planet got killed just like that
Did this man ever considered whether those people have family? It's high time US reconsiders their gun law.

Panama is not even part of United States.
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Calitoscassius(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2023
lexy2014:

where is the answer yu gave to the following?

if you say how then did you arrive at this conclusions?

how did you answer the following questions?

1. how does blocking the road help the planet?

2. will it not cause drivers to pour out more fumes while they wait in traffic?

3. how do you know that he read the article and that he only summarised it?
I am not going keep going round circle with you.

From my understanding you think a protester (human) deserves to be killed in cold blood. Because they are trying to make their voice heard by blocking the road.

They were prostesting against minning, minning that would destroy the environment and the earth.

They blocked the road to force people to listen to them, if they didn't no one woulda noticed their protest.

They may be protesters they are still humans. A protester is a human being.

I do not support the killing of any protester, I may have something to protest about one day.

This is my opinion anyway, you don't have to agree, clearly you don't agree and that is fine. Live and let live. cheesy

I am out!
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by grandstar(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Damn!!!!
Did this man ever considered whether those people have family? It's high time US reconsiders their gun law.

They were killed in Panama and not the US
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Bliztzer: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
fredoooooo:
Climate protesters should stop blocking roads and adopt another way of protest...
People also have important things to do , you can't just block their way because you're protesting ..
Rest in peace to the dead ..

This kind time, make person no chase the water fall. Na dangerous times o.
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Semaj77(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Free2Fly:

Mumu shooter, he didn't see pro-Palestinian terrorists protesters shoot

You mean Isreali protesters They are the ones who need to be shot
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Calitoscassius(m): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
ThatCEO:

Seems you are not very aware of the nuisance this protesters post.

Just go to YouTube and type "just stop oil protest".

Nothing can justify the death of others but I knew something like this will eventually happen. And even you, if a situation catches you on a wrong day, you are not even sure what you are capable of.
Well... you better not protest about anything in your life you might get shot and killed for trying to make your voice heard causing nuisance.

I am aware of just stop oil, i live in London. And i did protest once over racism, maybe i should have being shot and killed by a white man that day for being a nuisance by protesting against racism.

Anyone who cannot contain their anger should be put down like a mad Dog.
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by lexy2014: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I am not going keep going round circle with you.

From my understanding you think a protester (human) deserves to be killed in cold blood. Because they are trying to make their voice heard by blocking the road.

They were prostesting against minning, minning that would destroy the environment and the earth.

They blocked the road to force people to listen to them, if they didn't no one woulda noticed their protest.

They may be protesters they are still humans. A protester is a human being.

I do not support the killing of any protester, I may have something to protest about one day.

This is my opinion anyway, you don't have to agree, clearly you don't agree and that is fine. Live and let live. cheesy

I am out!

that isnt what I asked you.

if you say
Calitoscassius:
This below doesn't concern the artilcle..
how then did you arrive at this conclusions?

Calitoscassius:
He did read the article, he only summarized it, made is simple to understand..

Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Error401: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
If you don't condemn it, you are supporting it. You blamed the victim. Yes they are wrong, but the punishment for a road Block is certainly not a death sentence
Judolisco:
I didn't in anyway justify d murder...I'm jst saying people are going through a lot already and you're blocking the road to protest about climate change or land....why not go and block d government house... Must innocent people suffer because you want to protest.....
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Free2Fly: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
Semaj77:

You mean Isreali protesters They are the ones who need to be shot

The Israelis are fighting against your terrorist brothers and that's a just cause.

Anyone protesting in support of the Palestinian terrorists is also a terrorist and should be dealt with.

There should be no hiding place for all of you muhammedian terrorists.
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Benwallt(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
The same US that was issuing terror warning to Nigeria last week. They didn't see this coming.

Security is crap, nobody is safe anywhere.

Just pray you are always at the right place and at the right time.
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Calitoscassius(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
lexy2014:

that isnt what I asked you.

if you say how then did you arrive at this conclusions?

Ahaa! cheesy I remember you, you are that mentally unstable OCD guy who always keeps repeating the same line for hours and hours and hours, Here is your answer:

@

÷
@
#&
%

÷

=

/_

@

%

£

?#

"@

I
A
M
T
H
E
K
I
N
G

O
F
M
A
D
A
S
S
E
S
grin

G
O
A
N
D
S
E
E
A
P
S
Y
C
H
I
A
T
R
I
C
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Expanse2020(m): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
We all know America is a peaceful country.🤣🤣🤣🤣you can wake up and die a wrongful death without a meaningful things..
You go there they turn your wife against you
Your children against you
The will even introduce LGBTQ to you...
Their Christians brothers of Israel
The supporter of Genocide why are you bringing wrath of God into the earth.
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by usagee36: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Never. This is why Muslims, china, Russia cant 4uk with us.
Ahmed0336:
Damn!!!!
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Free2Fly: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
liasmiram2567:

It's no too late you can take it up whereever you see pro -Palestinian protesters in Nigeria. BIGOT... FOOL.

See a useless mumuhammedian jihadist calling a normal person a bigot.

Who are those killing Christians in the north and dominating them with their terror-prone religion?

Who are those that believe every post in Nigeria should be occupied by people from their religion?

Who are those that killed Deborah after accusing her of insulting their fake, terrorist prophet?

Who are those who foisted a Muslim Muslim ticket on Nigerians because they don't trust Christians and want Nigeria to have the face of a muslim country??

Thunder fire that mouth you used to pronounce "BIGOT", because bigotry have always been part of your terror-prone religion.
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Calitoscassius(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
Expanse2020:
We all know America is a peaceful country.🤣🤣🤣🤣you can wake up and die a wrongful death without a meaningful things..
You go there they turn your wife against you
Your children against you
The will even introduce LGBTQ to you...
Their Christians brothers of Israel
The supporter of Genocide why are you bringing wrath of God into the earth.
Your hate and stupidity clouded your brain and eyes so much you couldn't even read or comprehend the article. grin grin

The incident happened in Panama not in America. Fool!
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by finallybusy: 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
77. He lived a complete life. At least he’ll get a lot of exercise, male friends and free food for the rest of his life. 26 years multiplied by 2 bodies means he’ll die in prison. He’s the type of tourist you see “carrying a strap” while walking on the street. I saw a Russian do the same in Benin City. Shows you can spend money to visit a third world nation while viewing the indigenous population as filth.
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by asanausana91: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Why not just tell me? What would be the point of going back to look for what you quoted? grin just tell me!
don't be lazy. Pls go back and read it.
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by DarkJeddi(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Damn!!!!
Let others like them continue to block public roads and think there will not be consequences..
Do you know how many emergencies and deaths their blockade could have caused other road users?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by DarkJeddi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
usagee36:
Never. This is why Muslims, china, Russia cant 4uk with us.
You use your hands to murder more Americans with your gun laws,than all the people you've mentioned could ever do..
Little arguments and people are laying dead..
Someone has a bad day and he unleashes terror on the nearest public school..
Meanwhile..
Other Western countries with no such gun laws,have not been overran by the Boogeymen you mentioned..
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by maasoap(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
soccerlite:

hamas sympathisers in nigeria didn't protest against this

That's correct. Nigerians don't value the life of their fellows
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by uuzba(m): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
adesegun121:
Wickedness

US AND GUN
LIKE 5&6
But US government will focus on Africa and other countries
Awon Eleri Bu

When they formed America (US) as a country in 1700's, they clearly wrote in their constitution that all men are created equal.
At that time, Europe was still having monarchies (king, ,Queen, above the rest).
US people didn't want to hear that nonsense again. Everybody is equal and under the same law. No separate law for any special person.
(Just that they didn't consider black people as human beings).
Hence they carried their guns very well, to prove to each other, that if you dare misbehave or act superior, I just shoot you down.
Carrying and using guns will never leave their constitution.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
mysticwarrior:
He killed them because they are blacks, whit racist coward.
Assuming you had a loved one in serious health crisis and some idiots blocked the road on your way to the hospital you’d find it funny right?
Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
nedekid:
Na wah.
Dont carry your wahala block other people, you know sabi whoes head no correct.
I watched the video. He was begging them for minutes to allow people pass..there were emergency cases on the road and they refused to stay off the road. They had it coming.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Darlington Shoots And Kills 2 Climate Protesters In Panama by Judolisco(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
Error401:
If you don't condemn it, you are supporting it. You blamed the victim. Yes they are wrong, but the punishment for a road Block is certainly not a death sentence
you said it that they're wrong..... Pray u don't meet people in life that are jst hanging on d edge and have nothing else to lose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Orders Families Of Embassy Personnel Out Of Gambia / Climate Protesters Block Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister's Convoy / 115 Russian National Guard Soldiers Sacked For Refusing To Fight In Ukraine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.