Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Have Made You Attempted Suicide And What Made You Change Mind (picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Have Made You Attempted Suicide And What Made You Change Mind (picture) (723 Views)

Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide / Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail / Suicide And Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have Made You Attempted Suicide And What Made You Change Mind (picture) by Emperormartin(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2023
With the rise of suicide in our country I'd like people who passed through this stage and overcame it to share their experiences.

It'll definitely help someone out their.

1 Like

Re: What Have Made You Attempted Suicide And What Made You Change Mind (picture) by Psych412(f): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2023
Yes....family changed my mind

1 Like

Re: What Have Made You Attempted Suicide And What Made You Change Mind (picture) by Emperormartin(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2023
Psych412:
Yes....family changed my mind
How did they found out that it was in your mind?
Re: What Have Made You Attempted Suicide And What Made You Change Mind (picture) by Adewale1603(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
It's actually not that easy to die and commit suicide. The fact is that those people you see committing suicide are already been dead a very long time ago, they are just living at the moment. It's not a matter of rescuing people trying to commit suicide. That's why if you rescue someone trying to commit suicide today, mission unsuccessful, such person will still eventually try to commit the suicide at another time, it's a deep psychological issue, not what can easily be solved like that

1 Like

Re: What Have Made You Attempted Suicide And What Made You Change Mind (picture) by FriendsAndFans(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
It's hard to fight. Very hard to fight
Re: What Have Made You Attempted Suicide And What Made You Change Mind (picture) by Thomthom(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
No matter how bad the Situation is, when i look at my family and remember there is Chilled Life beer inside madam do good fridge
I will just free my mind.. But honestly na Government dey frustrate me pass,

1 Like

Re: What Have Made You Attempted Suicide And What Made You Change Mind (picture) by wrongman665(m): 2:35am On Nov 11, 2023
The pains.
It's not easy.
Re: What Have Made You Attempted Suicide And What Made You Change Mind (picture) by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2023
Dear Op,

Those people that commit suicide are fools and bunch of loosers.

Irrespective of the travails of life, why would someone contemplate suicide? That's totally absurd!

How can you think of killing yourself and leave your spouse, kids, good food, music, sports, sex and other good things of life?

An intending suicider is mentally sick.

1 Like

Re: What Have Made You Attempted Suicide And What Made You Change Mind (picture) by Profadvocate: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
I remembered how God turned my mind and delivered me from depression
Those years I was a class teacher with a pay of 5500 naira.

The work place was so toxic and I decided to leave the job without any other substitute

The situation was tough and all I had me was 15 naira with no job

Rent was there and other utility
With so much confusion I decided to buy malt with the 15 naira and drink it before ending life

On getting there the lady selling the drink was having issues solving an equation which I assisted and she gave malt without collecting money

She later assisted me with a link that gave me 1.5million naira profit after the business

Today I am fine and married

Thanks to God
Re: What Have Made You Attempted Suicide And What Made You Change Mind (picture) by marlow1962(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
Suicide are for pussies.
Re: What Have Made You Attempted Suicide And What Made You Change Mind (picture) by Godsongang: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nope suicide are for the weak

(1) (Reply)

The Management Of The University Of Ilorin Has Expelled A Postgraduate Student, / I Was Slapped By An Unarmed Soldier / The Carpenter Gets Nailed : Into A Coffin . Killed Because Of Cupboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.