Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) (70704 Views)

Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition / Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by olisaokere(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
themanderon:
■ You devil's advocate have come today again abi?
Do you even comprehend what it means to be a devil's advocate? I do believe the gal and not the devil did it, so how can I be termed a devil's advocate in this? undecided
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Ay04z(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
Chai... Serves her right
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
Good for her. Maybe she can learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by mrblessed(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
Let her continue with the challenge outside the University.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by almarthins(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
Preservedfish:
Her parents failed in raising her

Imagine coming online to see your daughter twerking

If I'm her father , I'll wipe her oraimo cord fgs

Omo no blame parent o!
If know as this generation is receptive to waywardness. You no go blame the parent at all.
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by judgementyard(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
Most of us did worse,may God' s grace give be with you.
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na all the useless challenge una dey follow

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by just2endowed: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dshocker:
It is ok by me ✅...

Both the song and the dance is erotic, and a school being run by the church shouldn't tolerate such behaviour.

Remember one of my friend told me they don't allow them to use android or smart phone around school or lecture hour. That school is like a prison confinement facility to me
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lady Madonna!
Her excuse could be I am just trying to be myself.
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by godofuck231: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
Slvt in training
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by 10thTenthMan: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
DatoDatuk:
Madonna University student gets expelled for joining viral ceiling challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0MVBt_HonQ&pp=ygUJZGF0b2RhdHVr

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czb405boQSW/?igshid=MWN1d25vNW1henlwOQ==

These children no go kill person. At all.

smiley
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by ShangTsung000: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
UncleKoboko:
Good.

Nice

Beautiful

Now she can be on the street WHERE SHE BELONGS.
How can a sensible father be proud of a senseless disgrace of a daughter like this?
Dem go send una go school to study, una nor go study, na to dey do stupid challenge, do hookups, do OLOSHO and runs. Bastarɗs.

I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE FACE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTION.

ALL NA CRUISE DEM GO SAY, UNTIL YOUR CRUISE PUT YOU IN TROUBLE, CAUSE YOU TO BRING SHAME DISGRACE TO YOURSELF AND PARENTS.

I JUST SO LOVE IT WHEN STUPID PEOPLE LEARN THEIR LESSONS THE HARD WAY.

Well said. She deserves the expulsion. For fvck sake,no be everything una wey be girls suppose dey do. If na my sister,I go mend.
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Impliment: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
Something is practically wrong with our young girls of nowadays. The extent of their waywardness is second to none. Any small thing they will start displaying their nudity. God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by CalculusOx: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by themanderon: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Do you even comprehend what it means to be a devil's advocate? I do believe the gal and not the devil did it, so how can I be termed a devil's advocate in this? undecided

I know you and I know the spirit that works in you and I am not cut out for your arguments this night.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by VULCAN(m): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
It will be impossible to explain how ignorant the bolded is.

Can you choose a Honda if you havent seen one before?

4ward4:

Do not drag her parent into it. The very fact you aren't a thief isn't because your parents raised you up properly. It Is,because you choice to live a decent life.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Hakeem66: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ttipsy:
So?
The school should mind their business
She knew the rules and decided to break it. Madonna is not like any other higher institution, so for her to behave in such manner is a total embarrassment to the school. I only Pity her parents for wasting their money on her.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
themanderon:
■ I know you and I know the spirit that works in you and I am not cut out for your arguments this night.
And you know this how? Because your pastors and mogs filled your heads with lies about how you are spirits and so can detect spirits inside of others by your spiritual abilities? grin

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by 4ward4: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

But most times the teachings, instruction and disciplines of parents will help you make the right decision to live a decent life.

Train up a child in the way he should go,
Even when he is old he will not depart from it.
— Proverbs 22:6

A child above 18yrs is responsible for his or her actions, parent might give their wards the very best training , starve themselves but a wayward child will still not appreciate. Your father or mother won't follow you everywhere you go to.
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by UnemployedGradu: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
DatoDatuk:
Madonna University student gets expelled for joining viral ceiling challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0MVBt_HonQ&pp=ygUJZGF0b2RhdHVr

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czb405boQSW/?igshid=MWN1d25vNW1henlwOQ==
This is why I hate all this glorified secondary school called university. Unizik, Unn, uniben and unilag can't expel a student this way!
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
dc23:
Very easy lawsuit would make her some millions and get her readmitted with an apology from the University.

Such a condition for expelling her could never be allowed in an university statutes

I guess u will write statue they would be using for them.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Pauliaette(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
School fees for Madonna no be here, hmmmm that school na semi secondary school
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by themanderon: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And you know this how? Because your pastors and mogs filled your heads with lies about how you are spirits and so can detect spirits inside of others by your spiritual abilities? grin

May God deliver you from the demons of debate. Mr or miss know it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by jayAjoku(m): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
for the idiots that still believe women aren’t sex objects here you go
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by ojuu4u(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
dc23:
Very easy lawsuit would make her some millions and get her readmitted with an apology from the University.

Such a condition for expelling her could never be allowed in an university statutes

I guess u will write their statue for them.
Infact you should sue them, to make it optional for students to go naked, smoke and drink in sch premises.(after all, it's their fundamental human rights)

If they ask you, will say u re the first urchin to take Colorado* in ur generation and it's making you hallucinate.
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by 4ward4: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
VULCAN:
It will be impossible to explain how ignorant the bolded is.

Can you choose a Honda if you havent seen one before?

[/b]

it isn't ignorant, we should learn to Judge the the individual involve, and not dragging the parent into it. Unless we personally know the parents.

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Blakpot: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
Fake
She wasn't expelled
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by ojuu4u(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
[quote author=Fiscus105 post=126900066]
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Betanaija42moro: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ttipsy:
So?
The school should mind their business
You talk trash. They force am come school?
If you can't keep to the school regulations, just Bleep off.
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by finallybusy: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
Zzz.
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
themanderon:
■ May God deliver you from the demons of debate. Mr or miss know it all.
So when Jesus Christ debated the Pharisees in their religious glory, you believe He must have been under the influence of demons? undecided

You churchians and demons-on-the-mind are like Siamese twins joined at the head — inseparable! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police / My Junior Bros Waec Result / Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.