Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? (2119 Views)

Three Jailed For Insulting Congo President; How Many Will Be Jailed In Nigeria / Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank / CNN-Isha Sesay: Disrespecful To Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by Cockpitboy(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2010
LOL

I'm not corrupt, I would have looted ONLY N10,000

Coz, i'd have loved to be a president in the sixties.

That'd have been mad money then though,  smiley wink cheesy grin

How'bout you?
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by makajibbz(m): 7:52am On Jun 01, 2010
SHAT UP!!!!
yu corrupt die!!! already planning wat to do if yu get there, dnt tell me ''ahh that not my dream in life'' the people there,datz nt there dream in life too,dey jus got there by wuru wuru to make capital for their dreams, lol
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by SEFAGO(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2010
Prolly around 10 million dollars. Would be buy me a nice car, help me marry FL Gator, and maybe an apartment in some European country.

Then I would make sure i make some viable projects before I leave.
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by Beaf: 8:06am On Jun 01, 2010
Cockpitboy:

LOL

I'm not corrupt, I would have looted ONLY N10,000

Coz, i'd have loved to be a president in the sixties.

That'd have been mad money then though,  smiley wink cheesy grin

How'bout you?

Sharap dia!!!!!
. . .Somebody like you that has been looking for our independence docs to sell. grin
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by cantell(m): 8:24am On Jun 01, 2010
If i can lay my hands on all the states allocation at once, i think i'd be okay.
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by makajibbz(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2010
But really, to be serious,this is how dey think too shocked
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2010
LMA0 at all una posts. @ SEFAGO, you may need more than $10M to marry FL Gators o. That babe seems more high maintenance than Naomi Campbell.

@poster
You don't need to loot as prez of naija. The perks of office and 'gifts' from 'grateful' contractors are more than enough to make you a $$billionaire. Lol.
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by SEFAGO(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2010
LMA0 at all una posts. @ SEFAGO, you may need more than $10M to marry FL Gators o. That babe seems more high maintenance than Naomi Campbell.

I know that she will leave me after my 10 milla done finish, but i will make sure i get my moneys worth b4 she leavels grin
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by sjeezy8: 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2010
There is no reason to loot just being the president gets you connections- that no other Nigerian could ever get.
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2010
SEFAGO:

Prolly around 10 million dollars. Would be buy me a nice car, help me marry FL Gator, and maybe an apartment in some European country.

Then I would make sure i make some viable projects before I leave.
Leave? interesting.

Anywayz, $10mil is not close to enough. . . .add 3 more zeroes.
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2010
@Post
It depends. . . . let's say "alot" will suffix.
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by udezue(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2010
Well being an honest Biafra-nigerian like myself I will loot NADA. I'll just collect my salary and enjoy the lovely perks of being a head of state.
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by makajibbz(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2010
biafra, lol grin
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by SEFAGO(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2010
udezue:

Well being an honest Biafra-nigerian like myself I will loot NADA. I'll just collect my salary and enjoy the lovely perks of being a head of state.

You sure bros? No be say you will forget all this biafra crap when you see gold. Abeg perks ko, perks ni. What are the eprks? Your life is under danger from some random coup.
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by Beaf: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2010
SEFAGO:

You sure bros? No be say you will forget all this biafra crap when you see gold. Abeg perks ko, perks ni. What are the eprks? Your life is under danger from some random coup.

. . .Therefore, you will move CBN to Aso Rock and some oil blocks to Ijebu? shocked
Am getting worried by what really mean by 10 milla.
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by udezue(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2010
Sefago and co.lol
Biafra crap? Nkita michakwa gi onu. The perks are some of trips abroad, rubbing shoulders with powerful world leaders, getting all the legal connections I need. I will still do a very good job as a Pres and will put the nation where it should be. The best President you haven't had is me the Biafra-Nigerian. I'm very honest and also firm. Coup won't be possible while I'm in charge. Its the Biafran in me.
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by MRMoneyE(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2010
well since nobody challenges the thieves that looth and destroyed the country, i will only looth BILLIONS OF POUNDS since you know am mr money £, and i CAN assure you that more oil will flow to cover my looth  grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by SEFAGO(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2010
Biafra crap? Nkita michakwa gi onu. The perks are some of trips abroad, rubbing shoulders with powerful world leaders, getting all the legal connections I need. I will still do a very good job as a Pres and will put the nation where it should be. The best President you haven't had is me the Biafra-Nigerian. I'm very honest and also firm. Coup won't be possible while I'm in charge. Its the Biafran in me.

You can get that + steal money on the side lol. You can also be a good president and steal money IMO. You just have to find balance- good projects and economic policies which could provide comfort to the citizens, while stealing moderately- i.e proportionally to how well nigeria is doing.

Coup? Man coup is always possible in Nigeria lol. Anytime, anyday except you weaken the military .

Therefore, you will move CBN to Aso Rock and some oil blocks to Ijebu?

yep, then use the dividends to beautify my FL Gator.

Whats wrong?
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2010
SEFAGO:

You can get that + steal money on the side lol. You can also be a good president and steal money IMO. You just have to find balance- good projects and economic policies which could provide comfort to the citizens, while stealing moderately- i.e proportionally to how well nigeria is doing.

Coup? Man coup is always possible in Nigeria lol. Anytime, anyday except you weaken the military .

yep, then use the dividends to beautify my FL Gator.

Whats wrong?

Ok. . . . this is where it stops. angry
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by SEFAGO(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2010
ha playing I need someone to make fun off. Its just that no girl is in the politics section- they are all romancing in a section i dont frequent.
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2010
I dont care. Fimisile.

tpia, kobojukie, EzeUche. Girls plenty for here.
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by SEFAGO(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2010
Ezeuche is not a girl. Kobojunkie and Tpia are too manly lol, and they are definitely not girls. They are closing menopause lol grin

[Sefago has a big mouth]
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2010
Ok, I was not here when they all come attacking.

Dont bother me dont say my ID, unless I bother you first. Thatz how it goes cool tongue
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by candylips(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2010
** just passing tru **
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by ayo84(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2010
why would you want to loot, its all a poverty mentality. what were u doing before you became president,
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by Cockpitboy(m): 12:59am On Jun 02, 2010
, una no wan dey honest shey?, lol
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by philip0906(m): 1:48am On Jun 02, 2010
@OP
only 6billion naira would do.d rest i will use to turn nigeria into darfur new york wink
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by Musiwa13: 2:52am On Jun 02, 2010
If i am the president of nigeria. I would not loot the country, because only people who lack understand are looting the country. Money can not buy you happiness.
Money can buy you bed, but cant buy you sleep. It is the way you see life. Happiness is not in what you have. There is no different between all cars. It is just marketer that are trying to make money. as long as the car takes you from one place to another.
Dont let money use you. You use money.
I would rather be remember for developing a country than be remember for become rich by looting it.
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2010
Musiwa,:

If i am the president of nigeria. I would not loot the country, because only people who lack understand are looting the country. Money can not buy you happiness.
Money can buy you bed, but cant buy you sleep. It is the way you see life. Happiness is not in what you have. There is no different between all cars. It is just marketer that are trying to make money. as long as the car takes you from one place to another.
Dont let money use you. You use money.
I would rather be remember for developing a country than be remember for become rich by looting it.

Let them give you a national award.
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by philip0906(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2010
pro01:

Let them give you a national award.
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by tkb417(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2010
i will not loot o cheesy

cos i know guys can retrieve these posts years later when i really wanna go into politics

dont want no sandy sandy in me garri

say no to Looting grin grin grin
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by makajibbz(m): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2010
datz crazy!!!u for no write anything at all. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Come No White Or Asian Nigerian Is In Politics In Nigeria? / Behold The Warri Industrial Business Park. / While Bb Fans Delude Themselves,no Single Person 'voted' Bb Party In My Ward!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.