Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nigerian Lady Submitted Her UK Dependent Visa Application Without TB Cert&pcc - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Submitted Her UK Dependent Visa Application Without TB Cert&pcc (382 Views)

UK Dependent’s Visa Issue / Unmarried Partner Dependent With Children / Can I Go Ahead With My Visa Application Without The TB Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Submitted Her UK Dependent Visa Application Without TB Cert&pcc by Sanyiicrown(m): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
A lady I know messaged me asking what could be her fate after she submitted an application for dependent visa to the UK without the Tuberculosis test certificate and police character certificate. she claimed the agent didn't tell her and after her submission she could not get her mind off her application. She got to know after reading possible refusal reasons online.

This makes me wonder if anyone has ever been in this situation.

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE.
Re: Nigerian Lady Submitted Her UK Dependent Visa Application Without TB Cert&pcc by advanceDNA: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sanyiicrown:
A lady I know messaged me asking what could be her fate after she submitted an application for dependent visa to the UK without the Tuberculosis test certificate and police character certificate. she claimed the agent didn't tell her and after her submission she could not get her mind off her application. She got to know after reading possible refusal reasons online.

This makes me wonder if anyone has ever been in this situation.

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE.

Depends on the ECO viewing the application

A kind one will assume she forget ..and send her what is called NSF mail that will give her 10days grace to submit.... She should go and get the TB test....to avoid delay....

A wicked ECo will refuse the VIsA immediately
Re: Nigerian Lady Submitted Her UK Dependent Visa Application Without TB Cert&pcc by missjekyll: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Reason 1 billion not to use an agent. Applying is straightforward . Why pay
Re: Nigerian Lady Submitted Her UK Dependent Visa Application Without TB Cert&pcc by Sanyiicrown(m): 6:13am On Nov 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Depends on the ECO viewing the application

A kind one will assume she forget ..and send her what is called NSF mail that will give her 10days grace to submit.... She should go and get the TB test....to avoid delay....

A wicked ECo will refuse the VIsA immediately

Someone said this as well. Thank you for sharing
Re: Nigerian Lady Submitted Her UK Dependent Visa Application Without TB Cert&pcc by Sanyiicrown(m): 6:15am On Nov 11, 2023
missjekyll:
Reason 1 billion not to use an agent. Applying is straightforward . Why pay

Exactly, the first thing I said to her. DIY is still the best.
Gather a your documents yourself after reading through the requirements and submit your application

(1) (Reply)

Copies Of Tuition Fee Charged For Postgrad Program At A US University / Picked Out A Few Performances That / Tragedy Averted As Petrol Tanker Spills Content In Igbogbo, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.