Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Copies Of Tuition Fee Charged For Postgrad Program At A US University - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Copies Of Tuition Fee Charged For Postgrad Program At A US University (374 Views)

PLEASE HOW CAN I SECURE PR AFTER MY 8 MONTHS PROGRAM AT SENECA COLLEGE IN CANADA / Nigerian Student In Canada University Charged For Sexual Assault, On Probation / Pls How Do I Get A Receipt After Paying Tuition Fee With Form A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copies Of Tuition Fee Charged For Postgrad Program At A US University by goodman023: 10:21pm On Mar 05
Isn’t this too much? Why I said it’s getting expensive to
Japa through student route. What’s the way forward my peoples?

Re: Copies Of Tuition Fee Charged For Postgrad Program At A US University by ednut1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 05
goodman023:
Isn’t this too much? Why I said it’s getting expensive to
Japa through student route. What’s the way forward my peoples?
must you japa with study route Are there not people with 9ja degrees working in top companies in UK, USA,Australia, Canada?
Re: Copies Of Tuition Fee Charged For Postgrad Program At A US University by goodman023: 2:19am On Mar 06
ednut1:
must you japa with study route Are there not people with 9ja degrees working in top companies in UK, USA,Australia, Canada?

The study route is the only route I know. The work route these days is already scam enough. They’ll dupe one of his life savings with the disguise of helping to get a work visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copies Of Tuition Fee Charged For Postgrad Program At A US University by missidy: 2:35am On Mar 06
Look for cheaper schools. There are schools of 11k - 13k dollars. Texas A &M, etc. Look for schools with funding too and put in the work.

1 Like

Re: Copies Of Tuition Fee Charged For Postgrad Program At A US University by Gerrard59(m): 2:44am On Mar 06
goodman023:

The study route is the only route I know. The work route these days is already scam enough. They’ll dupe one of his life savings with the disguise of helping to get a work visa

Team Agent arranged a work visa for me. grin

Please do your research about work visas and working in the US, even with a bachelor's degree from your home country.

1 Like

Re: Copies Of Tuition Fee Charged For Postgrad Program At A US University by goodman023: 8:29am On Mar 06
Gerrard59:

Team Agent arranged a work visa for me. grin

Please do your research about work visas and working in the US, even with a bachelor's degree from your home country.

Wow.. I didn’t know this. Please is there any thread on nairaland on USA work visa ?
Re: Copies Of Tuition Fee Charged For Postgrad Program At A US University by lastkingsman: 9:41am On Mar 06
missidy:
Look for cheaper schools. There are schools of 11k - 13k dollars. Texas A &M, etc. Look for schools with funding too and put in the work.

Where can one see a list of schools with funding for PhD?
Re: Copies Of Tuition Fee Charged For Postgrad Program At A US University by missidy: 12:06pm On Mar 07
You'll have to search on Google for that. Schools that offer your course with GA positions.
lastkingsman:

Where can one see a list of schools with funding for PhD?

(1) (Reply)

JAPA: 2 Pitfalls To Avoid (A Must Read If You Want To Japa) / Which One Is Better / *my Nigeria Dream Of Tommorow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.