Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

My HIV Test Result - Farside - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Test Result - Farside (30800 Views)

See My HIV Test Result!! / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by dNortherner(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
Toh! Barika da result but you got to be very careful, you might not be a lucky one next time. Gaskiya fa aboki na.
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
Againstallodds:
oh you still wan knack your girl raw. I hope your girl is an angel that will be 100% dedicated to you?
Sex is not even the only way it's contracted, so she might be faithful and still get it. If you catch my drift
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by elonize(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
The guy say he's cleared.but sm ppo still dey talk...wetin dey worry these ppo sef..una 1 force am get am😑😠
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Okechinwadike: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
what are you going to tell your HIV group members now?
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Jbleenk: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:
"Unprotected sex with 12 girls in 4 years, I'm afraid I might have HIV"

https://www.nairaland.com/7893353/im-afraid-might-hiv

Good evening fellas...
I made this post two weeks ago, I was so terrified, was going crazy but thank God for the words of encouragement from you guys. Your kind words and encouragement made me took the bold step
After thinking about my life, I decided to do the test; if I perish I perish. It is better than all the sleepless nights and nightmares.

For over a month now my Google searches is 99% related to HIV; the modes of transmission, early signs, late symptoms, prevalence rate in Nigeria, my state, general world stats.

To worsen the whole situation, last week when I was trying to hold myself together, my latest girl called that she's been feeling feverish, vomited 3x or so, she's lost weight and all... I froze. That's all what google fed me as early signs and it's barely 2 months we had sex...

So I woke up one day and fixed today, Friday 10th November for the test come rain come shine.
This morning, I woke up, promised myself it must be today. If I have it, I have it already. It's not like the test will put the virus in my system. Just a confirmation.

After all, I've joined some HIV support groups on Facebook and saw many were requesting for a match making. These would be my family at worst, they are humans too!

So I left very early for a mission hospital kilometers away from my house. I got to the place, sneaked in after watching to ensure the coast is clear from anyone that might know me.
I asked the gateman and he directed me to where I can get a compulsory patient's card. I got to the office and met no one on duty, so I had to wait. Just as I was waiting, a primary school classmate walked in with her husband, they a planning a wedding and the church directed them for same blood test.
"Whick kind wahala be this" I asked myself, I thought no one will see me here today. No wam, we waited together until the card lady entered, we got the card and proceeded to the electronic capturing center.

The woman at the electronic center was reluctant to attend to me that it must be couple that will come for the test, ahhh cou what?? Madam I'm single and I want to do a blood test to know if I'm health for a relationship or not... People come dey laff me.
Finally, I was attended to and was directed to financial department. I went and made my payment and was redirected to the electronic capturing center, when i got back, I called on the woman "ma, I'm asked to give u this receipt" she turned, "you?? Your case is different" she said. I was like has she confirmed I'm positive by mere look? How is my case different?

At long last she directed me upstairs, to the test office. Omo, I actually thought they would collect my blood sample and ask me to come back for the test result.
I had planned to go take some alcohol before I will come for the rest but no... Korokoro, the lad pricked my hand got and test strip and it was it.... Ma ma I stammered... Like are u seriously doing this now??
Just like when Kalistus ate the poisoned fish, I began to get weak.
She began asking me questions, but I was busy watching the test strip until a line began to form at the down side, it was a single line. I was a bit happy but it wasn't over as I heard it might take up to 20 minutes.
I burst prayer oo. Just then the lady at the opposite side called to ask my age and all that. Before I could turn back I say the test lady writing Negative. Omo, I jumped out, they called be back to come take my result sheet.
I rushed out dancing skelewu as I made my way to the exit gate.
My good people I'm Negative to HIV 1$2.

Baba go run HPV DNA Test. That na Hepatitis test. It’s a liver killer and perhaps more prevalent than HIV and a merciless killer. No symptom for like 20yrs.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by MadeINchenzen2: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:

Good evening fellas...
I made this post two weeks ago, I was so terrified, was going crazy but thank God for the words of encouragement from you guys. Your kind words and encouragement made me took the bold step
After thinking about my life, I decided to do the test; if I perish I perish. It is better than all the sleepless nights and nightmares.

For over a month now my Google searches is 99% related to HIV; the modes of transmission, early signs, late symptoms, prevalence rate in Nigeria, my state, general world stats.

To worsen the whole situation, last week when I was trying to hold myself together, my latest girl called that she's been feeling feverish, vomited 3x or so, she's lost weight and all... I froze. That's all what google fed me as early signs and it's barely 2 months we had sex...

So I woke up one day and fixed today, Friday 10th November for the test come rain come shine.
This morning, I woke up, promised myself it must be today. If I have it, I have it already. It's not like the test will put the virus in my system. Just a confirmation.

After all, I've joined some HIV support groups on Facebook and saw many were requesting for a match making. These would be my family at worst, they are humans too!

So I left very early for a mission hospital kilometers away from my house. I got to the place, sneaked in after watching to ensure the coast is clear from anyone that might know me.
I asked the gateman and he directed me to where I can get a compulsory patient's card. I got to the office and met no one on duty, so I had to wait. Just as I was waiting, a primary school classmate walked in with her husband, they a planning a wedding and the church directed them for same blood test.
"Whick kind wahala be this" I asked myself, I thought no one will see me here today. No wam, we waited together until the card lady entered, we got the card and proceeded to the electronic capturing center.

The woman at the electronic center was reluctant to attend to me that it must be couple that will come for the test, ahhh cou what?? Madam I'm single and I want to do a blood test to know if I'm health for a relationship or not... People come dey laff me.
Finally, I was attended to and was directed to financial department. I went and made my payment and was redirected to the electronic capturing center, when i got back, I called on the woman "ma, I'm asked to give u this receipt" she turned, "you?? Your case is different" she said. I was like has she confirmed I'm positive by mere look? How is my case different?

At long last she directed me upstairs, to the test office. Omo, I actually thought they would collect my blood sample and ask me to come back for the test result.
I had planned to go take some alcohol before I will come for the rest but no... Korokoro, the lad pricked my hand got and test strip and it was it.... Ma ma I stammered... Like are u seriously doing this now??
She began asking me questions, but I was busy watching the test strip until a line began to form at the down side, it was a single line. I was a bit happy but it wasn't over as I heard it might take up to 20 minutes.
I burst prayer oo. Just then the lady at the opposite side called to ask my age and all that. Before I could turn back I say the test lady writing Negative. Omo, I jumped out, they called be back to come take my result sheet.
ur lucky ... Imagine if one of those girl is pregnant for u and also HIV+Ve and SS genotypegrin
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Omoawoke2(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:

Good evening fellas...

Congratulations, I am very sure all the HIV symptoms were manifesting in you before the results, that’s the power of the mind

Hope you stay safe and if you must play, play with sense

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by NNEVERAGAINN: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jeon:
You aren't safe, please continue to unlock the positive.
Bad girl, you expected to see negative πŸ™„.....
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Stevenbright(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:
grin grin grin
God forbid.... Except my girl now

You are not yet ready to live a decent life. Who told you that your "girl now" you are referring to is knacking only you and hence can't infect you.

Even if you make her do the test and confirmed negative, who told you she won't knack outside and thereby posting a threat of infection to you.
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by RonuThings(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
Alexiiydon:
Them just no won break your heart you get am oga
😎

You've said it all πŸ€”

End Of Thread πŸ‘†

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Desusi: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:

I'm free bro. No more test self, I no do again. I never had any symptoms of HIV I just wanted a confirmation test grin
Just make sure you keep yourself from free sex and all manners of reckless sexual activities. Why should die before your time?. In fact l have been anxious to hear about your result. Congratulations. Indeed, go and sin no More lest a more serious than HIV come upon you.Come up higher and be on the Lord side,the Lord is good.
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Jewessgratitud3: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
You never free yet until you know your sex partners status. Remember you still had it with her just two months ago. you'll go and do it again after six months. Better still take her for test too cos this one shes sick and you're not sure you're the only one shes sleeping with.

Abstinence is still the best.
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Eriokanmi: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:

Good evening fellas...

You're still not safe, except you refrain from your reckless lifestyle
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by marticeus(m): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
Not yet over, there is a window period, repeat the test after 3 months for a confirmatory test.
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by emmykk(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:

Good evening fellas...

When you have sex as a man the pleasure that you get is caused when the sperm frictional movement start happening from within you not from the the woman you are making love with that is why masturbation can give you pleasure too

So if you use condom or not the pleasure is the same.

It is only an idiot that have sex without condom when you are not married to 1 faithful partner.

It is not only HIV that is deadly neither is it a good ideal to use 5mins to inflict an everlasting pain to yourself over something that is not worth more than your life.
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by ghettochild(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
oxygenator:

It is not easy to be free like that when you chop with Satan.

The virus can hide and be dormant and not multiply to give a negative result.
Who gave you that freedom when you have murdered sleep? Sleep no more until you serve the punishment of nacking for free.

Ok man, I dey pull your legs, just pray make the result be true o. You need to confirm the first test.

The fact is that a few sessions of hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot can wipe out traces of hiv and keep the person's viral load at ZERO.
Why Una like to dey scare person...and not appreciate n Celebrate his good news
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by sacajawea: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
ahnie:
Continue knacking raw e bi like you nor value your life
The thing sweet Joor
Too sweet!
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by sacajawea: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
RepoMan007:
Too early OP. It takes time to mature.
Hahahahahaha! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Ruthe(f): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
Alexiiydon:
Them just no won break your heart you get am oga
maybe they don't want him to commit suicide. We nurses are professionals
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Fadakings(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
It doesn't mean you should go Scubadiving intoany thing you see though... best time to play safest
FarSide:

Good evening fellas...

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by koolsnoop2(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
Very funny grin grin

Good evening fellas...

[/quote]
grin grin
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Freelancerr(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
This stuff fit make person mental.
Checked mine last 2months.
N for negative.

See the way my mind de beat that day, e beat pass beat by Dre.

If my heart run Olympic e go run pass Usain bolt.
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by GeeM: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
Congratulations on your negative result but take precaution and stop f...u.c.k.i.n.g raw. Use condom
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
Congratulations!!!!
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
oxygenator:

It is not easy to be free like that when you chop with Satan.

The virus can hide and be dormant and not multiply to give a negative result.
Who gave you that freedom when you have murdered sleep? Sleep no more until you serve the punishment of nacking for free.

Ok man, I dey pull your legs, just pray make the result be true o. You need to confirm the first test.

The fact is that a few sessions of hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot can wipe out traces of hiv and keep the person's viral load at ZERO.

Why are you so hell bent?
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Mamijoh(f): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:

Good evening fellas...

Congratulations
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by TripleLTD: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:

Good evening fellas...

So now you understand what I told you

You don't have hiv

But you keep saying you are positive
So be careful bro
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Joshaw8: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
LUAN:
My barber wounded me about 2months ago, and blood began to Flow, am feeling somehow now , am yet to do the test.
Hiv can not be transmitted through barbing,almost zero chance,hiv is usually deactivated after 5 mins outside the host
That makes it almost impossible for transmission
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
jiz:
REPENT ! JESUS LOVES YOU ALL
Stop lying to him. undecided
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Xkale1996(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:

Good evening fellas...

if you like continue fornicating around better go marry

Fornication is not good Oga
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Kenosky1: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:

Good evening fellas...

You need to repeat the test after 3 months and that is the only way you can confirm being free from HIV
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Jakinyemi: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
Congratulations man
[b][/b]
FarSide:

Good evening fellas...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test / How Much Does Root Canal Procedure Cost In Nigeria? / Omofuma Christian: Nigerian Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.