Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

My HIV Test Result - Farside - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Test Result - Farside (30778 Views)

See My HIV Test Result!! / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Aust1n(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
Iโ€™m happy for you.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by dapsoneh: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
U might be in the window period
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by teemy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:
it been more than 3 my months since my last sexual exposure. I'm free!!

You can have the last person go for test. If they are negative, all good. If positive, the medics will know what to do for you to keep you protected.

Congrats dear.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by abdullahi45: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
H
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Chibuzoripob: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
cool congratulations to IMOLITES cool. tongue lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by isabi2lof: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
Good for you , wetin sweet dey kill too
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by abdullahi45: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
Beware Op, sin no more
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by MrJames007: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
Your write up sweet sha. cool

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by MatrixReloaded: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
what if your girl cheats on you and you get it from her
I thought as much. He never see anything. No dey climb women wey u no pay her bride price dem no dey hear.
If u must always wear protection.

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Faithy04: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
That's reason why it's good to be disciplined
And don't follow multitude to do evil by wanting to be among

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Jeon(f): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
You aren't safe, please continue to unlock the positive.

6 Likes

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Earthstorms(m): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:
grin grin grin
God forbid.... Except my girl now

Except your present girl?

Do you know who else she is currently sleeping with?
Do you know if she shares sharp objects in the saloon or shares tooth brush with family members.

Dis boy, continue knacking raw, God help you.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Obaofaba: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
Congratulations op .

But I love your writing skills.
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Neddstark: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
I remember when i did mine.
Cost was 1200. I gave the lab technician 2000 and joyfully told him to keep the change๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Chetas81(m): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
THE SENSE YOU LEAVE BEHIND NOT AVAILABLE ON NAIRALAND, YOU LIVE ON YOUR PRIORITY, OLUYA
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Looking4massage: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:
"Unprotected sex with 12 girls in 4 years, I'm afraid I might have HIV"

https://www.nairaland.com/7893353/im-afraid-might-hiv

Good evening fellas...
I made this post two weeks ago, I was so terrified, was going crazy but thank God for the words of encouragement from you guys. Your kind words and encouragement made me took the bold step
After thinking about my life, I decided to do the test; if I perish I perish. It is better than all the sleepless nights and nightmares.

For over a month now my Google searches is 99% related to HIV; the modes of transmission, early signs, late symptoms, prevalence rate in Nigeria, my state, general world stats.

To worsen the whole situation, last week when I was trying to hold myself together, my latest girl called that she's been feeling feverish, vomited 3x or so, she's lost weight and all... I froze. That's all what google fed me as early signs and it's barely 2 months we had sex...

So I woke up one day and fixed today, Friday 10th November for the test come rain come shine.
This morning, I woke up, promised myself it must be today. If I have it, I have it already. It's not like the test will put the virus in my system. Just a confirmation.

After all, I've joined some HIV support groups on Facebook and saw many were requesting for a match making. These would be my family at worst, they are humans too!

So I left very early for a mission hospital kilometers away from my house. I got to the place, sneaked in after watching to ensure the coast is clear from anyone that might know me.
I asked the gateman and he directed me to where I can get a compulsory patient's card. I got to the office and met no one on duty, so I had to wait. Just as I was waiting, a primary school classmate walked in with her husband, they a planning a wedding and the church directed them for same blood test.
"Whick kind wahala be this" I asked myself, I thought no one will see me here today. No wam, we waited together until the card lady entered, we got the card and proceeded to the electronic capturing center.

The woman at the electronic center was reluctant to attend to me that it must be couple that will come for the test, ahhh cou what?? Madam I'm single and I want to do a blood test to know if I'm health for a relationship or not... People come dey laff me.
Finally, I was attended to and was directed to financial department. I went and made my payment and was redirected to the electronic capturing center, when i got back, I called on the woman "ma, I'm asked to give u this receipt" she turned, "you?? Your case is different" she said. I was like has she confirmed I'm positive by mere look? How is my case different?

At long last she directed me upstairs, to the test office. Omo, I actually thought they would collect my blood sample and ask me to come back for the test result.
I had planned to go take some alcohol before I will come for the rest but no... Korokoro, the lad pricked my hand got and test strip and it was it.... Ma ma I stammered... Like are u seriously doing this now??
Just like when Kalistus ate the poisoned fish, I began to get weak.
She began asking me questions, but I was busy watching the test strip until a line began to form at the down side, it was a single line. I was a bit happy but it wasn't over as I heard it might take up to 20 minutes.
I burst prayer oo. Just then the lady at the opposite side called to ask my age and all that. Before I could turn back I say the test lady writing Negative. Omo, I jumped out, they called be back to come take my result sheet.
I rushed out dancing skelewu as I made my way to the exit gate.
My good people I'm Negative to HIV 1$2.
its not easy to contact hiv. so stop stressing yourself. be worried about deadlier and easily contracted diseases like hpv etc
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by goshen26: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:

Good evening fellas...
I made this post two weeks ago, I was so terrified, was going crazy but thank God for the words of encouragement from you guys. Your kind words and encouragement made me took the bold step
After thinking about my life, I decided to do the test; if I perish I perish. It is better than all the sleepless nights and nightmares.

For over a month now my Google searches is 99% related to HIV; the modes of transmission, early signs, late symptoms, prevalence rate in Nigeria, my state, general world stats.

To worsen the whole situation, last week when I was trying to hold myself together, my latest girl called that she's been feeling feverish, vomited 3x or so, she's lost weight and all... I froze. That's all what google fed me as early signs and it's barely 2 months we had sex...

So I woke up one day and fixed today, Friday 10th November for the test come rain come shine.
This morning, I woke up, promised myself it must be today. If I have it, I have it already. It's not like the test will put the virus in my system. Just a confirmation.

After all, I've joined some HIV support groups on Facebook and saw many were requesting for a match making. These would be my family at worst, they are humans too!

So I left very early for a mission hospital kilometers away from my house. I got to the place, sneaked in after watching to ensure the coast is clear from anyone that might know me.
I asked the gateman and he directed me to where I can get a compulsory patient's card. I got to the office and met no one on duty, so I had to wait. Just as I was waiting, a primary school classmate walked in with her husband, they a planning a wedding and the church directed them for same blood test.
"Whick kind wahala be this" I asked myself, I thought no one will see me here today. No wam, we waited together until the card lady entered, we got the card and proceeded to the electronic capturing center.

The woman at the electronic center was reluctant to attend to me that it must be couple that will come for the test, ahhh cou what?? Madam I'm single and I want to do a blood test to know if I'm health for a relationship or not... People come dey laff me.
Finally, I was attended to and was directed to financial department. I went and made my payment and was redirected to the electronic capturing center, when i got back, I called on the woman "ma, I'm asked to give u this receipt" she turned, "you?? Your case is different" she said. I was like has she confirmed I'm positive by mere look? How is my case different?

At long last she directed me upstairs, to the test office. Omo, I actually thought they would collect my blood sample and ask me to come back for the test result.
I had planned to go take some alcohol before I will come for the rest but no... Korokoro, the lad pricked my hand got and test strip and it was it.... Ma ma I stammered... Like are u seriously doing this now??
She began asking me questions, but I was busy watching the test strip until a line began to form at the down side, it was a single line. I was a bit happy but it wasn't over as I heard it might take up to 20 minutes.
I burst prayer oo. Just then the lady at the opposite side called to ask my age and all that. Before I could turn back I say the test lady writing Negative. Omo, I jumped out, they called be back to come take my result sheet.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That part "joining HIV group" got me rolling on the floor

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by ottersberger(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:
grin grin grin

That will assume she is also HIV negative, and monogamous to you.
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by NiceLegs: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Mummyimbecile(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:
grin grin grin
expect your girl?

Taking about your girl now, who told you she is your girl, and how well do you trust her?

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by DorianD(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2023
The way ya all cloud HIV wiith stigma is disturbing. Diabetes and other autoimmune diseases are doing way more damage out there.
With strict adherence to ART,one can bring the virus into remission helping patients live a normal life.There is even an injection dose of once in 3 months.
A ground breaking research at Temple University using CRISPR Technology (EBT 101) which has passed second clinical trial phase is an actual cure for the dreaded virus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by Blueace247(f): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
I speak to your life line to receive sense in Jesus name
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by EndRape2(f): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
Is not over, you have to repeat it in three months time, hope you hear, so do not dance yet

If you like continue raw knacking. Sense you no get,

quote author=FarSide post=126897651]"Unprotected sex with 12 girls in 4 years, I'm afraid I might have HIV"

Good evening fellas...

[/quote]
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by tivity101: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
Hahaha initially I was reluctant to read your story but I finally did. You are such a funny character I swear down. There is always joy when you find out that after all the orukuruku you have engaged in you are still negative. Someone once said the only time you remember all the ladies you've slept with is when you are waiting for your HIV test result. Mehnn your head will just be running heckta sketa. Your mind will even be telling you if the results comes out positive it's so and so that must have infected you with the virus. Good one my fellow "cum-rade" but imbibe the culture of using condoms, it's safer though less enjoyable but over time you will get used to it.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by happney65: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
Kingpele:
Stop fornication...that your girl might cheat on u get the virus and your guess is as good as mine...I Don't know how u guys do this thing ..I can't even be able to remove my clothes infront of a woman am not married to..is crazy menh... the fear of God is terrible and will remove the foolish lust in your heart ....earth fear God oooo

Me too sef. I can't remove my clothes Infront of someone I'm not married to. Never,laiye. These people do not even fear God at all.

Fornicating all about. undecided
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by ukaface(f): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:

Good evening fellas...

Good for you
Now that you know you are immune
Keep Fvcking raw with no precaution
Okay?
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by elonize(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:

Good evening fellas...

na only arrogant n ignorant ppo dey do unprotected sex..wen ppo say no to it..
Sm will cm n say "na by dat 1,na God dey protect," so na God say mk u fornicate.
Science have laid down d procedure for safe sex,but una nor gree listen..as long as I dont know a lady sti n std status,its a no.
U were lucky o,u may not know
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by kay29000(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
ednut1:
Alot of Nigerians think that once you have sex with am HIV positive person you will get it. But its not true. In 2006 i came across a story of a porn star who got aids. Out of 50 people he slept with or indirect contact after getting it less than 8 of them got it. I began to wonder and made research . A man having unprotected sex with a woman with hiv via vagina has a one in 2500 chance of getting it. Anal sex has more risk hence why many gays have it. That is why we have cases of husband having HIV and wife is negative.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_James

Thanks for sharing this.
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by LoveJesus87(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:

Good evening fellas...

lmao๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by qtx(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
FarSide:

Good evening fellas...

congrats. now u have another chance to start living right. get born again now and serve God that is why He saved you.
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by jared007: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
ednut1:
Alot of Nigerians think that once you have sex with am HIV positive person you will get it. But its not true. In 2006 i came across a story of a porn star who got aids. Out of 50 people he slept with or indirect contact after getting it less than 8 of them got it. I began to wonder and made research . A man having unprotected sex with a woman with hiv via vagina has a one in 2500 chance of getting it. Anal sex has more risk hence why many gays have it. That is why we have cases of husband having HIV and wife is negative.

Fear is a money making venture for Big Pharma.
Re: My HIV Test Result - Farside by elonize(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
ednut1:

y wud sm1 have anal sex with sm1 who dey didn't do test with...dats d highest nonsense for dis life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Dangerous Reasons You Should Never Eat Junk Foods Again / My Left Ear Has Been Blocked For 4 Days Now... Help!!! / At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.