Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail (1121 Views)

I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by SpearofGod(m): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
So, I visited the mall this afternoon and behold, I came across a man in his early thirties wearing a leg chain, earings as well as having his finger nails varnished.I decided not to post his photos here so as to protect his privacy. How will you describe such a fellow?
Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by Naijanascam: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Either he is not normal or fetish somebori
Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
SpearofGod:
So, I visited the mall this afternoon and behold, I came across a man in his early thirties wearing a leg chain, earings as well as having his finger nails varnished.I decided not to post his photos here so as to protect his privacy. How will you describe such a fellow?
Why not mind your fashion sense? Why do you need to describe others? Is there a law that mandates we all dress and think as you do? undecided

Post your picture make we describe you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by N3TRAL: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Live and let live.

You shouldn't be concerned about anyone's style if you're not their employer, manager, tutor, partner or parent.

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by garriAndsugar: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
Free world

1 Like

Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
He's tryna Emulate Rodeman
Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by helinues: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na your leg him put the leg chain?

It get reason why I dey ask oo

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by Puss360(f): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lol... We seem so focused on irrelevant issues here in this country...
If you are worried about his sense of fashion, should u bring it to public forum? Why not wonder and ponder in your mind alone!!!
Within you, you have concluded what u "Think" the person is... You just need supporters... And by coming here, you'll get those supporters....
But inasmuch as they confirm your suspicion, the fact is, your life won't get better or worse by carrying someone matter for head ...

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by TrustNone: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why not mind your fashion sense? Why do you need to describe others? Is there a law that mandates we all dress and think as you do? undecided

Post your picture make we describe you. undecided
are you a supporter of LGBTQ
Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
TrustNone:
are you a supporter of LGBTQ
Do I have a reason to be against LGBTQ ? undecided
Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by TrustNone: 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Do I have a reason to be against LGBTQ ? undecided
tell me your stance on it

1 Like

Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
TrustNone:
tell me your stance on it
Jesus Christ, who happens to be master over me, commands that I love even my enemy and do to them as I would like for them to do to me. Hence, I love with all my heart all the LGBTQ people as well. grin

1 Like

Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by TrustNone: 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ, who happens to be master over me, commands that I love even my enemy and do to them as I would like for them to do to me. Hence, I love with all my heart all the LGBTQ people as well. grin
you're not answering my questions.
Is LGBTQ an abomination or not
Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
TrustNone:
you're not answering my questions. Is LGBTQ an abomination or not
An abomination to whom? You probably want to rephrase your question so you come off a bit more clear. I don't have mind-reading abilities. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by Reminderz: 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
how would I describe such a man?

a foolish and finished man... a slave to the system... a feminised and a brainwashed man...
Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by Veecruz: 12:56am On Nov 11, 2023
A rabid dog meant to be beaten to death.
Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by sulakishop(m): 2:11am On Nov 11, 2023
Another Bob in the make
Re: How Will You Describe A Young Man Wearing Leg Chains, Varnishes His Finger Nail by LeeSmart: 6:47am On Nov 11, 2023
TrustNone:
you're not answering my questions.
Is LGBTQ an abomination or not
You better leave these woke people alone oo, they are always right.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Contraceptives / How Do I Win Her Back? / A Challenge To The Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.