Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

This Is only way to Hide Something From A Black Man {pics} - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is only way to Hide Something From A Black Man {pics} (4013 Views)

If You Want To Hide Something From A Black…put It In A Book Concluding Part / If You Want To Hide Something From A Black…put It In A Book Continuation / If You Want To Hide Something From A Black…put It In A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is only way to Hide Something From A Black Man {pics} by Stubborn82: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
Anyway sha. It is good to read books and go for knowledge. But the truth is, no matter how many book you have read, it won't work for you as long as you are still in Nigeria, it can only help prove to some extent that you are knowledgeable.
This Nigeria ehn, only corrupt people dey make am. If success in Nigeria is by reading books, I swear if I'm not in the first 10 richest, I suppose to be in top 20.
I don't admire Dangote and most of Nigerian billionaires, they make their money through corruptions.
Overall books and self development is key for change
Re: This Is only way to Hide Something From A Black Man {pics} by LONEWOLFJOHN: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
lifecoach9ja:
theres a saying

IF YOU WANT TO HIDE SOMETHING FROM A BLACK MAN PUT IT IN A 📚

Now the question worth asking is

Can the same be said about you?

Typing....
the books written by white was to set us backward. It is called the books of mental slavery. They brought up these misleading statement to force African to read Thier nonsense so as to redirect our minds
Re: This Is only way to Hide Something From A Black Man {pics} by 1Sharon(f): 12:15am On Nov 12, 2023
grandstar:

If what you said is true, why are Nigerians the most educated set of people in the United States?

Indians despite their poverty, are the CEO of many Fortune 500 companies, such as Alphabet which owns Google and Microsoft.

Bad leadership at home is the reason why people are poor and not lack of intelligence.

Haven't you noticed that Africans tend to thrive in a foreign society, I wonder why that's the case.
Re: This Is only way to Hide Something From A Black Man {pics} by grandstar(m): 12:26am On Nov 12, 2023
1Sharon:

Haven't you noticed that Africans tend to thrive in a foreign society, I wonder why that's the case.

The vast majority go there as economic migrants and they are determined to succeed. It is the same with economic migrants all over the world.

Even if the first generation don't succeed, their children will.

1 Like

Re: This Is only way to Hide Something From A Black Man {pics} by mank1234(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2023
To add. They were lucky to have discovered way to preserve their knowledge through writing. Islamic conquest and colonization destroyed some of the knowledge.

Unfortunately, economic woes is making Africa loose its best on a daily basis.

Whites don't read more than blacks. So many are ignorant. Until you engage them you won't know.

stanvesco:

Let me tell you ehn,

The only reason the white man is ahead is simply because they allow the smartest people to do what they know how to do best!

The system have successfully evolved such that bright minds and potentials are utilized. For example, putting a man that loves agriculture and with a massive entrepreneurial spirit can boost the agriculture sector of a state.

However ,in Nigeria and Africa at large; we are so short-termed,so short-visioned that we don't see the need to put people who knows their job in place.

Growth is naturally stifled sadly.

I will argue that if the west stop brain-sucking Africa.....stop resource-sucking Africa! Then you will truly see the growth!

Summarily, don't belittle yourself so much! We are fighting a serious battle so whatever growth we see we take! Nothing like Africans don't read!

An MSc student! For example will battle with poor light, family issues, rent, no or low paying job, bad internet, bad angry lecturers, unsure system, poor data availability, poor research structure,poor supervision, if he dares to want to really do a research; bills go wan kill am!

Woo

Let's be crawling until we get dia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study in Republic of Benin For Nigerians 2014 -2015 Admission is on. / To All Federal Institution Students; What You Want To Know About "Remita" / Is This True About UNIBEN? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.