Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Kogi Police Explain Arrest Of Acn Members In Lokoja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Police Explain Arrest Of Acn Members In Lokoja (1976 Views)

Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Police Explain Arrest Of Acn Members In Lokoja by jason123: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2011
This is amazing!
Re: Kogi Police Explain Arrest Of Acn Members In Lokoja by Beaf: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2011
What I find strangest about this saga is the fact that Aregbesola is owing workers two months salary in his state, but saw absolutely nothing wrong in arranging for 19 buses of paid aluta howlers to go on an aimless junket to Abuja.
Re: Kogi Police Explain Arrest Of Acn Members In Lokoja by aljharem3: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2011
Beaf:

Even in places like Europe, I have been stopped several times by the police and asked where I am going, where I am coming from and what I am going to do. Those are standard police questions all over the World, Nigeria is not a lawless jungle where anything goes.

The police are well within their rights and duties to ask you where you are going and what for and if your answer is not satisfactory, to lock you away from sunlight. cool
alj harem:

So if I do not have a mission in abuja, I cannot go to abuja without being questioned ?

dude answer this question and stop beating around the bush. I mean stop this ur childish way of posting and tell us if someone would need to have a mission before going to abuja in the same country YES OR NO

I mean, c'mon this silly attitude is getting annoying. I mean you are even calling aregbesola to this. Who thinks like this
Re: Kogi Police Explain Arrest Of Acn Members In Lokoja by Beaf: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
alj_harem:

dude answer this question and stop beating around the bush. I mean stop this your childish way of posting and tell us if someone would need to have a mission before going to abuja in the same country YES OR NO

I mean, c'mon this silly attitude is getting annoying. I mean you are even calling aregbesola to this. Who thinks like this

Lol! You're just pained that I shut you down totally as a bigot and a fungus on the other thread.
Go and open one of your usual anti-Beaf threads, I feel your pain. grin

I know people like you regularly set out of home without any mission sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The New Global Investment Destination – GEJ / Three New Stowaways Caught Again At Murtala International Airport / 4chan Makes Fun Of Ebola Salt Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.