Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza (513 Views)

Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / Twitter: Elon Musk Given 24 Hours To Address Graphic Images Of Hamas Attacks / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza by motayoayinde: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
Israeli soldiers trying to hide in a building in Gaza were smoked out by Hamas.

Meanwhile the IDF is busy firing at innocent civilians at the Shifa Hospital.

https:///IranObserver0/status/1723286804957184194?t=4p6b6di4eFzAKmoRcsWe1Q&s=08

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza by Pmedia7787: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
Let's praise Hama's for what they brought up then

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza by Kavaista: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2023
grin
Joker. The IDF will keep pounding Hamas till it is no more and for as long as it takes.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza by Kavaista: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
motayoayinde:

Tell your Hamas to free the innocent Gazans to move south. Coward Hamas are scared that there will no more be human shields anymore as this time the IDF can properly deal with them and send them on a never returning journey to the great beyond to hastily get their imaginary 72 virgins grin

Bastard jihadists.
Re: Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza by mhmsadyq(m): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kavaista:

Tell your Hamas to free the innocent Gazans to move south. Coward Hamas are scared that there will no more be human shields anymore as this time the IDF can properly deal with them and send them on a never returning journey to the great beyond to hastily get their imaginary 72 virgins grin

Bastard jihadists.

If the jews can survive the Holocaust that consumed over 6,000,000 jews, then the Palestinians will survive zionism.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza by Kavaista: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
mhmsadyq:

If the jews can survive the Holocaust that consumed over 6,000,000 jews, then the Palestinians will survive zionism.

I have no problem with the innocent Palestinians mister. My bone of contention is with the demonic Hamas.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza by misreal(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
I know this OP to be a person who wants the annihilation of the Jewish state.
Hamas go collect woto woto

1 Like

Re: Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza by mhmsadyq(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kavaista:

I have no problem with the innocent Palestinians mister. My bone of contention is with the demonic Hamas.

One man´s terrorist is another man´s freedom fighter.
Re: Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza by Newton2024: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
motayoayinde:

Do you know your fellow Muslim terrorists Hamas are forcing thousands of civilians in hospitals to serve as their shield? IDF just liberated one hospital today. The moment the Al Shifa Hospital and other hospitals go down, Hamas will be finished. Hospitals are their strongholds.
Re: Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza by Kavaista: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
mhmsadyq:

Never

Hamas ain't no freedom fighters but terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza by Kavaista: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
mhmsadyq:

Freedom fighters that hide behind the civilian population after committing acts of terrorism are not called freedom fighters but TERRORIST.

The IDF will hunt every last one of Hamas members, you think hiding in Doha, Qatar will stop Mossad from finding them? They'll be killed every last one of them from the lowest ranking members to the top. And if The devilish present Iranian regime tries to intervene this will mark the end of the Ayatollah regime's hold on the Iranian people.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza by MAMMAN777(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kavaista:

Freedom fighters that hide behind the civilian population after committing acts of terrorism are not called freedom fighters but TERRORIST.

The IDF will hunt every last one of Hamas members, you think hiding in Doha, Qatar will stop Mossad from finding them? They'll be killed every last one of them from the lowest ranking members to the top. And if The devilish present Iranian regime tries to intervene this will mark the end of the Ayatollah regime's hold on the Iranian people.
You people just keep believing every shit you hear from the mainstream media. Those Hamas aren't scared of death because they believe it's either Victory or Martyrdom that's the only reason Israel can't defeat them and again Hamas is an Idea every one knows that Idea never dies. It's over a month now, since Israel start genocide and ground invasion in gaza. Amongst the goal they set, can you point out anyone they have achieved?

Stop underating Iran, Israel is a very stubborn country which is also filled with lies since you see them warning Iran continuously it means they are afraid. IDF aren't so good as the world is praising them (Just try researching about their defence system and compare it to the Oct. 7th attack)
When will Iran fully enter the war?
I'm thinking Iran is waiting for Israel to be weakened by Hamas before they enter and finish them off.
Re: Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza by Kavaista: 7:17am On Nov 12, 2023
MAMMAN777:

You people just keep believing every shit you hear from the mainstream media. Those Hamas aren't scared of death because they believe it's either Victory or Martyrdom that's the only reason Israel can't defeat them and again Hamas is an Idea every one knows that Idea never dies. It's over a month now, since Israel start genocide and ground invasion in gaza. Amongst the goal they set, can you point out anyone they have achieved?

Stop underating Iran, Israel is a very stubborn country which is also filled with lies since you see them warning Iran continuously it means they are afraid. IDF aren't so good as the world is praising them (Just try researching about their defence system and compare it to the Oct. 7th attack)
When will Iran fully enter the war?
I'm thinking Iran is waiting for Israel to be weakened by Hamas before they enter and finish them off.

Israel knows how to treat your disgusting ideology. An eye for an eye. Hamas are cowards mister nothing more and nothing less.

Israel afraid of Iran? Hamas to weaken Israel? Please I don't converse with morons.What a joke you are.

Senile old fool bug off.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza by MAMMAN777(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2023
Kavaista:

Israel knows how to treat your disgusting ideology. An eye for an eye. Hamas are cowards mister nothing more and nothing less.

Israel afraid of Iran? Hamas to weaken Israel? Please I don't converse with morons.What a joke you are.

Senile old fool bug off.
Anytime I read comments and see people been abusive I just understand that they have been defeated and trying to divert attention (as Israel is doing now). "A person who has something to say doesn't fight"...
Re: Hamas Attacks Israeli Soldiers Trying To Hide In A Building In Gaza by Kavaista: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2023
MAMMAN777:

Anytime I read comments and see people been abusive I just understand that they have been defeated and trying to divert attention (as Israel is doing now). "A person who has something to say doesn't fight"...

These are the people you're defending.

The IDF will do whatever it is to defend the state of Israel and its population at whatever cost.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will John Mahama Be Another Goodluck Jonathan? / Son Of GOP Senate Candidate Calls For Sending Obama Back 'to Kenya' / Obama Vs Romney Whom Do You Think Has The Great Chance Of Winning And Losing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.