Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted (9776 Views)

INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal / INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches / "We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV (2) (3) (4)

Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by Juju70(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
Inec n irev getat

Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by Ayo25: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
You ignored the message below the number of accredited voters telling you it may not be final figure?
BluntCrazeMan:

See this result from the IREV Portal..

The Accredited Voters automatically generated is 63.

Now,, seee the number of Voters whom the INEC Officials uploaded on the IREV..
Chaaiii..

Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by adioolayi(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
If you think these guys will submit results with numbers of voters exceeding the numbers of accredited voters ...then , you be political neophytes.

These people have perfected the art of rigging...they won't make such dumb mistake
Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by BluntCrazeMan: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

I look forward to the day I will stay in the comfort of my house with my smartphone & cast my vote as well as monitor election results Realtime. smiley

It will come.

Very Very Soon..
It will definitely come into existence very soon.
Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
Re-welcome to Nigeria!
Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by BluntCrazeMan: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
AbuTwins:
I see no reason why most of these obidients are pessimistic! The portal is still being populated and the synchronization of the device is incomplete yet.

We are not yet at that level we put our technology as regards election!

Anyways I see APC raping LP in Imo!

In Bayelsa It's PDP terrorising others!

While in Kogi its too dicey but between SDP and APC!
Can't believe ADC too dey throw Punch!

This result is one of the fake results we were talking about.

No election was held in the whole of that AKU-WARD..

So,, chill..

This result is an example of “written result”.
Or better put: “FAKE RESULT”.

There is no accreditation data tied to this fake result.. (showing that, no BVAS machine worked there)
Unlike like they did with the other “GENUINE RESULTS” where BVAS machines automatically submitted real accreditation data

Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by BluntCrazeMan: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
adioolayi:
If you think these guys will submit results with numbers of voters exceeding the numbers of accredited voters ...then , you be political neophytes.

These people have perfected the art of rigging...they won't make such dumb mistake

Let's watch them..
And see whether they are really that smart.

Let us see how they can bye-pass this sudden last-minute re-touch by the INEC.
Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by BluntCrazeMan: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ayo25:
You ignored the message below the number of accredited voters telling you it may not be final figure?
YOU ARE CORRECT...

But that will now give us an idea of the actual polling-units with manipulated results.

Let them go back and get those BVAS-machines of those units and inspect all of them in front of everybody.
Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by BluntCrazeMan: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
Juju70:
Inec n irev getat

These people really did us baadd thing..
They really scattered us badly and made us loose interest totally.

It's well.

They actually expected a ZERO-TURNOUT Today., Because of what they did to the people..

And they don't even care

Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by Ekpekus(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

I look forward to the day I will stay in the comfort of my house with my smartphone & cast my vote as well as monitor election results Realtime. smiley
Even for abroad, you must go polling unit or you do advance voting, where you send in your ballot paper before election day.
Using solely smartphone is a recipe for unprecedented rigging.
Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by GanagiBitrus: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
Ekpekus:

Even for abroad, you must go polling unit or you do advance voting, where you send in your ballot paper before election day.
Using solely smartphone is a recipe for unprecedented rigging.

It can be done in future. Just say it is not possible now. smiley
Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by Crafteck1: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Nothing for now..
But we want to know if truly we can trust INEC again in the future..
Or to do away with them kpata-kpata..

Nonsense talk, dont waste ur trust

Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by TruthsFM: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
So far on Irev. By 10pm, it will reach 90%

Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by Nchenches: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
There is a slight upgrade in the IREV..

The Number of BVAS Accredited Voters gets automatically synchronised and shown on the IREV,, even before the results are uploaded by the INEC Officials..

This means that,, in the end,,
we would be seeing something like:
“17-accredited-voters” on the IREV, as the automatically generated..

But the results that the officials uploaded would be showing us something like:
“358-accredited-voters.”

OVER-VOTING everywhere.!!

----
_____
Unless the BVAS got manipulated, or that the agents didn't check the BVAS Figures before they started using it,, then, I am going to watch-out for this one.

UPDATE:...
In ORLU-LGA..
EBENESE/UMUEZE/NNACHI IHIOMA
(Ward: 03)..

The uploading of results to the IREV is already completed..
But the IREV is showing that none of the results had automatically generated “number of accredited voters“..

Thus,, all those results are fake.
It shows that no Election took place there.

Hope Uzodinma would rather commit the S-word than allow election hold anywhere in Orlu. Nobody knew that he aspired to become governor to ruin Orlu. He has achieved his desire through his unknown gunmen who he frequently unleashes to exchange gun battle with the soldiers he also quatered on the streets of Orlu. Orlu is now a ghost city.
Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by ogbe88(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
AbuTwins:
I see no reason why most of these obidients are pessimistic! The portal is still being populated and the synchronization of the device is incomplete yet.

We are not yet at that level we put our technology as regards election!

Anyways I see APC raping LP in Imo!

In Bayelsa It's PDP terrorising others!

While in Kogi its too dicey but between SDP and APC!
Can't believe ADC too dey throw Punch!
Look at what a youth is saying.

Suffer nor dey tire una

Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by BALLOSKI: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

The Number of BVAS Accredited Voters gets automatically synchronised and shown on the IREV,, even before the results are uploaded by the INEC Officials..

“358-accredited-voters.”

----
_____
Unless the BVAS got manipulated, or that the agents didn't check the BVAS Figures before they started using it,, then, I am going to watch-out for this one.

In ORLU-LGA..

But the IREV is showing that none of the results had automatically generated “number of accredited voters“..

You need to see how Yahaya Bello is defying this and manufacturing numbers.
Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by udemzyudex(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
Waste of time.

Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by TruthsFM: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
So far from Irev

Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by singlealone: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
Medicine after burial
Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by Omalicious1: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

“358-accredited-voters.”

----
_____

In ORLU-LGA..

Ever since the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal ruled that there's now law stating that INEC must use IREV in result collation...my question now is WHY IS INEC STILL USING IREV?

Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by Ttipsy(f): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
So what happened during presidential
Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by annyz: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
I can never trust INEC headed by Yakubu.

I no longer listen to Nigeria radio stations for news sake.

Just music channels all the way.

I get my news online......Don't ask why please.

Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by MadamExcellency: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2023
Check out this Imo State result

Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by BluntCrazeMan: 1:33am On Nov 12, 2023
Omalicious1:

Ever since the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal ruled that there's now law stating that INEC must use IREV in result collation...my question now is WHY IS INEC STILL USING IREV?

Me and you are asking the same questions here

Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by BluntCrazeMan: 1:35am On Nov 12, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Check out this Imo State result

I no wan laugh abbegg..

There is no election almost in the whole of Orlu LGA.
Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by Ilaje1: 1:37am On Nov 12, 2023
Naija and uses of big words. How did it synchronize? Do you ind to explain. BVAS is the technology/engine room, IREV is just a portal. Reason Obi had no case.

If you want to manipulate votes, you have to manipulate BVAS or import people from other countries to register them. Hopefully NIN and BVAS will be included so they can check their finger prints for age, citizenship and all that.
Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by nighthawk1: 5:59am On Nov 12, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

“358-accredited-voters.”

----
_____

In ORLU-LGA..

WHY ARE YOU QUOTING A SOURCE THAT IS NOT CREDIBLE IN A COURT OF LAW?

Anyway get your popcorn and watch the movie on IREV movie screen
Re: IREV: The Number Of Accredited Voters Gets Automatically Submitted by 7upnigeria: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Comfort if your house ke, na INEC you dey carry play so? The GHOST VOTES will be too many.

LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations / JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers / "EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director