Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,344 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth (17403 Views)

Man Who Spent Days At Polling Booth Finally Votes / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Sirseedorf(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
grin
Sometimes social media can make you think negative..

Hope for imo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Afamed: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jonnyuk33:
The thing is hope uzodinma doesn't have a good PR team.The man himself is not good at talking.Even me believed Ajaero and labour party when they said he was owing more 20months salaries and refuse to implement #30k minimum wage
It was when he started talking few days to the elections i understood what was actually happening.

You should have known Ajaero and LP were playing politics.
How could a Gov refused to pay 20 months.

I was in Imo just 8 days ago, we have already finished our assignment 8 days ago in Imo

I said it yesterday here, the only person that could have defeated Hope was Hope himself.

Obi , the Pandora fraud was just in Imo to waste his time

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Bobloco: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
Slurity:
Show us the result of Abure faction chairman in same unit. confused people.

What are we arguing about
Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Jonnyuk33: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
Afamed:

You should have known Ajaero and LP were playing politics.
How could a Gov refused to pay 20 months.

I was in Imo just 8 days ago, we have already finished our assignment 8 days ago in Imo
how far for kogi state?
Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by makonle: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
malaria:
. The opposition is not strong enough . All na the same devil .so its a case of the devil you know. So after inflicting pains on people in the name of fighting for your right few days to election ,you want me to come and vote for your candidate okwa ya .The right you did not fight for all these while . Ajero did the right thing at the wrong time .
Now i understand the politics there. Thanks for the enlightenment.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Enemyofpeace: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2023
Very good

Convincing a lady who came visiting to leave the living room to the bedroom is a skill that should be added to men's CV .
Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by franchasofficia: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2023
Zico5:
The people that are shouting that labour party has come to rescue Nigeria cannot even replicate the same thing in their backyard. I wonder if truly they have integrity. With all the noise about Hope, I couldn't believe he can get 1000 votes. Let them enjoy the ride.
This is pure rigging.

If a free and fair election is conducted in Imo State, Hopeless Uzodinma cannot score up to 50,000 legitimate votes, you know this but unfortunately APC is a ruthless party that have sworn to use every despicable means to hold on to power at all levels angry
Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Alsenora: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2023
The presidential polls was simply like ethnic battle. This off season gov election is between same people..
Zico5:
The people that are shouting that labour party has come to rescue Nigeria cannot even replicate the same thing in their backyard. I wonder if truly they have integrity. With all the noise about Hope, I couldn't believe he can get 1000 votes. Let them enjoy the ride.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by malaria(f): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
makonle:

Now i understand the politics there. Thanks for the enlightenment.
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Pepperdemisback: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2023
153 voters? But the idiots released themselves from prisons in diaspora to come and vote en mass in Lagos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Zico5(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2023
franchasofficia:
This is pure rigging.

If a free and fair election is conducted in Imo State, Hopeless Uzodinma cannot score up to 50,000 legitimate votes, you know this but unfortunately APC is a ruthless party that have sworn to use every despicable means to hold on to power at all levels angry
Can u imagine what's coming out of ur mouth. So Yoruba and Fulani are the one rigging for him. No igbo at all at the polling units. Why are u guy so sentimental like this? So Oyo and Osun that PDP took over because of maladministration of the governor is not a state. The same igbo that hated him are the one rigging for him and u still have mouth to talk. Where is ur integrity.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Elnuk34(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
Jonnyuk33:
The thing is hope uzodinma doesn't have a good PR team.The man himself is not good at talking.Even me believed Ajaero and labour party when they said he was owing more 20months salaries and refuse to implement #30k minimum wage
It was when he started talking few days to the elections i understood what was actually happening.
Don't labour party, NLC president shutdown electricity supply to Imo State for the past two weeks, and you expect people not to react.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Pepperdemisback: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Here's a reference point a.k.a Agulu result . Check my signature for free stuffs!
I thought APGA is Ojukwu legacy in Igbo land. Why 3 votes.
Obi is more important than Ojukwu in Igbo land now? That Anambra election go sweet die!
Why didn't you mention Ojukwu's party with 3 votes?

4 Likes

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by OluwaSegun0509(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Wailing na their way

Odibembem:

Obidients will abuse u that d election was rigged cos it was not uploaded early enough or that it was uploaded too early

4 Likes

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Pepperdemisback: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
Afamed:
I really can't wait for Govship election in Anambra.

The fraud Obi commited in the last Presidential election will be known to everyone
They don't want that LP in that state at all, they say APGA is Ojukwu's legacy. That 1stson go nearly die!

5 Likes

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by membranus: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2023
Bobloco:

That's the Apapa faction Imo state chairman

But should that stop them from voting for their LP governorship candidate?

4 Likes

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by fuckJones(f): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
imagine

2 Likes

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by truthfinder319: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
LP is gone. Party of jingoistic people

4 Likes

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by truthfinder319: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
LP is gone. Party of jingoistic people

blamingthedevil:
Imo State Chairman of Labour Party Bar. Calistus Ihejiagwa lost in his polling boot

3 Likes

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Bobloco: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
membranus:

But should that stop them from voting for their LP governorship candidate?

But we all that the Apapa and his faction are APC members
Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by franchasofficia: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
Zico5:

Can u imagine what's coming out of ur mouth. So Yoruba and Fulani are the one rigging for him. No igbo at all at the polling units. Why are u guy so sentimental like this? So Oyo and Osun that PDP took over because of maladministration of the governor is not a state. The same igbo that hated him are the one rigging for him and u still have mouth to talk. Where is ur integrity.
No he is using none Igbo security officers and INEC officials controlled by the federal government.

How you guys love to twist known fact to paint Igbos bad can be so annoying like you don't know that Nigeria's President and the INEC decides who wins elections in Nigeria.

PDP won Osun because Buhari didn't have interest in those state elections you know this, but your tribal hatred and bias will never allow you say the truth.

Soulless beings
Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Olu1000: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
Afamed:

The fraud Obi commited in the last Presidential election will be known to everyone

You will cry blood !!
Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by mcdokwe(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2023
Afamed:

Do you people actually think or just open mouth waaaaa! Will Obi be in the ballot? Can you just move on and savour your perceived victory? Haba! Na Obi kill you for your previous life?
Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by SonOfDSoil01: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
franchasofficia:
No he is using none Igbo security officers and INEC officials controlled by the federal government.

How you guys love to twist known fact to paint Igbos bad can be so annoying like you don't know that Nigeria's President and the INEC decides who wins elections in Nigeria.

PDP won Osun because Buhari didn't have interest in those state elections you know this, but your tribal hatred and bias will never allow you say the truth.

Soulless beings
honestly you just so dumb and with this watery excuse grin anyways I am not surprised, the same people that blame outsider for killings in their domain will blame others for anything๐Ÿ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Zico5(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
franchasofficia:

Soulless beings
You are just like Ostrich that bury his head in the sand while the whole body is exposed. Security agents from non Igbo and no igbo man has cried out for injustice. You think everyone is a fool like u guys. So election has never been conducted in other part of the country except ur region. Non igbo rigging for igbo governor in Igbo land. That's to say no sensible person among u guys there, if not there is no way such a thing will happen without public outcry. I have been reading news on nairaland about the election and I have never seen anyone written something like security officers rigging for Hope. Truly u guys are pure 2face.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Cjizzy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2023
Social media no be real life walahi
Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Zico5(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
honestly you just so dumb and with this watery excuse grin anyways I am not surprised, the same people that blame outsider for killings in their domain will blame others for anything๐Ÿ˜‚
God bless u bro. The guy is a pure fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by 1972xy: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
Social media party is loosing out.
Na so so mouth them get Just like their master. N toooo !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by deeva2: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
They only have mouth on social media...

No single political value and integrity...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by tableshaker: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
The only want to rule Nigeria by fire by force, the same energy channel to Lagos election can even be channel to their own state.... Shame....
Zico5:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by BreconHills(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
stano2:
it is easy for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for APC to win IMO state in a free & fair election.

It is only free and fair when your party wins. ๐Ÿฅณ

1 Like

Re: Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth by Brush1: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
Meagainstthem:
Imo people. Love and adore hope Nzodinma.

Are you normal? A man who has murdered almost all it itโ€™s people?

He is so terrified of his sins that he relocated to Abuja. His governing the state from Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh To Appear In Court Today / Governor Obaseki Inspects Armoured Personnel Carrier / Yahaya Bello Commissions Projects In Kogi University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.