Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye (23689 Views)

I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) / How Nigeria Can End Electoral VIOLENCE And THUGGERY- Goodluck Jonathan Reveals / Obasanjo Visits Afenifere After 20 Years, Says 'APC Must Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Omoawoke2(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Dino ti lule

Werey ti lule, next na allegation

2 Likes

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Dafresh: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
yommen:
Dino Dino. We know he is crying because the whole thing doesn't favour him.
Is it true that INEC already has the results b4 accreditation?
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Achorise: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
yommen:
Do your self a Favour to read through sometimes.
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Kukutente23: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
But who are those voting for APC despite the calamity they've bestowed on the nation in terms of quality of life
Abi no be dis same Nigeria that fuel went from 198 to 650 in the space of five months?
Anyone collecting wrapper and food to vote APC needs psychiatric evaluation

1 Like

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Werey ti lule, next na allegation
abi o
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by lakeside30: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
Trust Dino.and PDP.at your own peril,they already prepared sheet must have been from.them to dabaru and cause sadala everywhere

1 Like

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by sleeknaija(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-apc-must-become-born-again-to-end-electoral-malpractice-says-dino-melaye/amp

How do you want the masses to have attitudinal changes when the so called politicians have impoverished them with poverty?
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Chydoohh: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
Why do we young Nigerians reason the way we do? Look at how white people are laughing at us on daily basis. Why can't we condemn evil no matter who is involve. I pity everyone living in that country. We that are lucky to move out of the country, we still feel sad cos Nigeria is our place of birth. Apc/pdp are the same people. But During the 16 years of pdp in power things were not this rough, that is just the open truth. And if
anyone thinks otherwise, he or she is a HYPOCRIS in capital later.

1 Like

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Yong4ever: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
TruthsFM:
All what Dino melaye said is 100% truths. Las las, Na court dey settle the matter at last.
How's Dino different from malpractices? Dino and Corruption are 5 n 6.

2 Likes

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
Yong4ever:
How's Dino different from malpractices? Dino and Corruption are 5 n 6.
ok oooo
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by jrusky(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hahahaha apc you Co-founded

I'm so happy the way God of Jonathan doing wotowoto to all his betrayers.
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Bhella5(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
Be born again only to be hooligan again grin Proudly Yoruba Rascal grin
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by fredoooooo: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
Werey dey cry ..pdp wey introduce massive rigging into our election nko ?
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by CoronaVirusPro: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Dino has been humbled

1 Like

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by AskNgige2: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
Daking26:
But I heard SDP is leading so far

Very very well,

But if APC wins again... I pity kogi pple
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by skyp(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
You were part of them at a time so enjoy whatever comes your way

2 Likes

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by fuck419: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
CAN THE DEVIL BE BORN AGAIN?

1 Like

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Inosky(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
After voting in the last election and saw the sham election I never expected due to promises of INEC, I will never vote in Nigeria election as long as APC is occupying the seat of president.
It's a waste of time.
Fraud government cannot change overnight.
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Menclothing: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
Turkey shirt 12k only
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Menclothing: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
Election no be war

All sizes available pod
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
He should release another video

I like it that Nollywood thespians are joining active politics
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by UptownVibes(m): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dino that was challenging inec chairman in court then grin He planned you ahead on this.. Selection can never be an election... UptownVibes say so.. cool

I will be writing a book soon .. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SELECTION AND ELECTION.. I will be using Nigeria as a case study..

You can start placing oder now. $1m per copy.. grin
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Etimemy: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2023
yommen:

Things that you suppose to condemn
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by villa9555: 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
Luxurious Dino πŸ˜‚
Dz particular atrocity does not favor him that’s why he shout on top his voice as innocent man

Wen you de red chember de form galadima
They spend on exotic cars , you don’t know that no person last forever

No politician worths my pity
Na them , them πŸ™ˆπŸ’”

2 Likes

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by emmanuelbrown26: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
DaTruths:
Anything to make majority Nigerians suffer and wail in agony is welcomed by me.

Nigerians are the most docile things to walk the surface of Earth grin

Bunch of suffering and smiling fools
I hv sat and asked myself same question, and I hv come in conclusion that anything that make Nigerians suffer more should be made available bcs some Nigerians are so useless and dangerous for mankind

1 Like

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Larryndelaw: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nah Thunder go fire Dino
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by emmanuelbrown26: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
4tomandchi:
Truly Nigerians are Nigeria's problem this is a government that has refused to pay worker's salary and freedom of expression trampled on from the ordinary citizens to monarchs and then on election day a chance to say no to dictatorship and hooliganism these same citizens are collecting wrappers and cash in exchange for their votes.

Abeg who do this Country Somebody should beg the person for forgiveness
Nobody do Nigerians, na Nigerians dey do themselves.
Just imagine somebody collecting 2k for an election, how many days will d 2k last, at d end it will start blaming politicians while u hv sold ur votes for 2k
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by emmanuelbrown26: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
sleeknaija:

How do you want the masses to have attitudinal changes when the so called politicians have impoverished them with poverty?
It is doable sir, I hv records of a role I played in my community sometime in 2009 or so. Mak I no go further jare, Nigerians deserves what they got

1 Like

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Chimezie198(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
Which kind country is this?

look at western countries.... whenever government policies isn't going well for them or they sense any electoral malpractices, they hit the major roads protesting in hundreds of thousands. But here, everyone will just be showcasing 'I don't care' attitude... Suffering and smiling.

Ha! Nawaooh.. country of over 200million people being held hostage by few hundreds.
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by biggie73(m): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Voting in Nigeria has been bastardized

Only 2 people will come out to vote in the next election. Just watch
...that will be the majority vote.
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by LeoDeKing: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2023
omenka:
Agbaya Oshi.

Crook feeling more righteous than Chukwu Okike Abiama. cheesy

LeoDeKing, come make we go celebrate for Caramello.πŸ˜…
Defeating Dino Melaye is not a surprise to me.

But what shocked me is that Dino is less intelligent than I had thought.

So despite all the signs, the useless assistant god of ipob terrorists is expecting to go anywhere close to winning?

Is he feigning ignorance of support by the headless mobs? Even the unintelligent packaged fraud from agulu is reasonably expected to have known this.

The headless mobs are now saying Nigerians like suffering. As in, na Dino Melaye go come be messiah of kogi state? Laff want comot my teeth. grin

No wonder, they are everywhere telling us an idiot whose only achievement in a state for 8 years is building of beer factory, is a god sent to Nigeria. I wonder which god they are talking about, but most certainly, not the Most High God.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Governors Declare War On Boko Haram / "House Rent Should Be Paid Monthly In Nigeria" - FCT Minister / Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.