Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye (23704 Views)

I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) / How Nigeria Can End Electoral VIOLENCE And THUGGERY- Goodluck Jonathan Reveals / Obasanjo Visits Afenifere After 20 Years, Says 'APC Must Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by oyeb15: 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
Security agencies are doing well in our elections but INEC is Nigeria electoral problem.

Courts should be sending INec officials to Jail whenever a case is won against rigged election.
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by bayelsaowei(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2023
DaTruths:
Anything to make majority Nigerians suffer and wail in agony is welcomed by me.

Nigerians are the most docile things to walk the surface of Earth grin

Bunch of suffering and smiling fools
grin
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by bayelsaowei(m): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
4tomandchi:
Truly Nigerians are Nigeria's problem this is a government that has refused to pay worker's salary and freedom of expression trampled on from the ordinary citizens to monarchs and then on election day a chance to say no to dictatorship and hooliganism these same citizens are collecting wrappers and cash in exchange for their votes.

Abeg who do this Country Somebody should beg the person for forgiveness
grin
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Quebec91(m): 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
cheesy
yommen:
Dino Dino. We know he is crying because the whole thing doesn't favour him.
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Quebec91(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
cheesy
SultanOfPuna:
Voting in Nigeria has been bastardized

Only 2 people will come out to vote in the next election. Just watch
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Illegal1(m): 12:17am On Nov 12, 2023
omoh...........nigeria elections is all abt the highest bider..

PDP no fit lose bayelsa election bcus they pay x2 wat APC paid
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by arsenal33: 12:18am On Nov 12, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

you and 1 more person?
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Enemyofpeace: 12:38am On Nov 12, 2023
Dino doesn't look like a messiah

1 Like

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Lexusgs430: 1:22am On Nov 12, 2023
INEC can NEVER conduct a FREE & FAIR election, in Nigeria (in it's present form)......
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Comfamos: 1:22am On Nov 12, 2023
Dino Melaye is reaping the fruits of his labour of shame and insults. He should have seen this coming that no one sees him as a reasonable entity but a clown. I wonder how Kogi will give the power of their state to an irresponsible person like him. Cry like a parrot, it won't change anything.

1 Like

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Mosba: 2:08am On Nov 12, 2023
Go to Court to explain tyre. Remember to use one of your multi million naira exotic cars go

1 Like

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by mukthar2000(m): 2:43am On Nov 12, 2023
Kabba peoples are ever unite and berated themselves a lot is what's affecting DINO now.
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by vicfajeze: 3:51am On Nov 12, 2023
yommen:
Dino Dino. We know he is crying because the whole thing doesn't favour him.
but me no see tears from his face bros
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by onatisi(m): 3:55am On Nov 12, 2023
MadamExcellency:
He and Atiku were party to the birth of the monster dealing mercilessly with Nigeria electoral processes and democratic gains.

We all are in this suffering together. This is a generation that hates the future of their children and the ones after them. Wicked generation.
This is the bitter truth and bitter pill which they must swallow. They supported the birth of a political Monster that is now tormenting them day and night and wasting their money. Now they must face the consequences
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by biggie73(m): 4:43am On Nov 12, 2023
Justice for Dino.
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by lordphenom: 5:01am On Nov 12, 2023
youngsahito:
oga just sh*t up, after your party has bribe people with gifts and worry. Na kogi people go suffer am pass.
Why cant dino share from his own loot too? Atleast he has gold wristwatches to share
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Major1984(m): 5:08am On Nov 12, 2023
TruthsFM:
All what Dino melaye said is 100% truths. Las las, Na court dey settle the matter at last.
Believing Dino is like believing a devil that says he has repented , all Nigerians politicians are corrupted, Dino too is doing election malpractice in his areas but his own is small compare to the Apc own.
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by lordphenom: 5:17am On Nov 12, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

I hv sat and asked myself same question, and I hv come in conclusion that anything that make Nigerians suffer more should be made available bcs some Nigerians are so useless and dangerous for mankind
That's why i pity not, seeing you kill yourselves everyday. Also wish cameroon wipe you off soonest. Yanmiri's
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by lordphenom: 5:23am On Nov 12, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Nobody do Nigerians, na Nigerians dey do themselves.
Just imagine somebody collecting 2k for an election, how many days will d 2k last, at d end it will start blaming politicians while u hv sold ur votes for 2k
It's far better than voting for dino who will later start oppressing with exotic cars and wristwatches without doing nothing
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by boldtruthalways: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2023
Na Kogi people go continue to suffer if they allow their election to be manipulated and rigged. A bad governor will continue for another 4yrs. INEC is gone. There's no hope for Nigeria except God's intervention
. I'm done.
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Okhuadams(m): 5:34am On Nov 12, 2023
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Okhuadams(m): 5:38am On Nov 12, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-apc-must-become-born-again-to-end-electoral-malpractice-says-dino-melaye/amp
Signs of of early acceptance of defeat. I when you were in APC sharing money then no problem but now the chair had turned you dey complaining, will you keep quite
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by kbbanj10(m): 5:56am On Nov 12, 2023
I know it will eventually come to this. Dino lule gbeh! o ma se o
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by CaptainFM1: 6:06am On Nov 12, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

I guess only the candidates will be voting for themselves henceforth!

I certainly will never vote in any Nigeria elections ever again.
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by dammyz101(m): 6:30am On Nov 12, 2023
Dino failed his pple as a senator, I wonder wat he has to offer as a governor. He is as corrupt as Dem. If we de find change no b Dino type.
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by emmanuelbrown26: 7:00am On Nov 12, 2023
lordphenom:
That's why i pity not, seeing you kill yourselves everyday. Also wish cameroon wipe you off soonest. Yanmiri's

Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Nigal72(f): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2023
You are not exempted
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by Afamed: 7:06am On Nov 12, 2023
youngsahito:
oga just sh*t up, after your party has bribe people with gifts and worry. Na kogi people go suffer am pass.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
Re: APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye by mustee701: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2023
Whenever any candidate is loosing that's wen they will come on social media saying all sort of things.... Oga u don loose try again next time period....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Kidnapper’s Wife To Negotiate Victim’s Release (photo) / Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah / 4 New Governors To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.