Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". (774 Views)

Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / Atiku From Cameroon: A Misinterpretation Of Kanu's Main Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by paxx: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2023
stop calling us igbos, we prefer the term Hebrew. or better yet Jew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by TemplarLandry: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
grin He-gbrew

10 Likes

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by CoronaVirusPro: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin He-gbrew

grin grin grin grin grin

He-gbrew`s are the problem of Nigeria

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by Meagainstthem: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
I will call you I guru insteadgrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by oyebanji44: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2023
dey play.... grin

6 Likes

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by thesicilian: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
I've never seen any tribe in Nigeria so desperate to identify as another tribe as the Igbos. If tribe was a gender, the Igbos will be the LGBTQ community of the world

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by CoronaVirusPro: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
thesicilian:
I've never seen any tribe in Nigeria so desperate to identify as another tribe as the Igbos. If tribe was a gender, the Igbos will be the LGBTQ community of the world

grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by JohnAOne: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
What if we call you CANNIbrews??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by muykem: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
But I was told that isreal sent some scientists to check some people blood and they discovered that they are nothing but a bastard Jews.

6 Likes

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by CoronaVirusPro: 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
JohnAOne:
What if we call you CANNIbrews??

grin grin grin grin

Thread is so funny!

CANNIbrews grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by Mfetenang: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2023
The real meaning of the word is "Criminals "

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by Ibrahimcoomasie: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2023
The other day, another man said Igbos founded America.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by JohnAOne: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

grin grin grin grin

Thread is so funny!

CANNIbrews grin grin grin
Eh na!
CANNIbals + heBREWS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by MightySparrow: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2023
Who misinterpreted the word: Yoruba or Efik or Hausa?

Beasts of no gender.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by Chimarto: 12:32am On Nov 12, 2023
Our matter pain them.

3 Likes

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by paxx: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
MightySparrow:
Who misinterpreted the word: Yoruba or Efik or Hausa?

Beasts of no gender.

it was the Portuguese, the same ones that named Lagos
Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by MightySparrow: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
paxx:

it was the Portuguese, the same ones that named Lagos

So Igbo is Portuguese creation?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by ican2020: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
muykem:
But I was told that isreal sent some scientists to check some people blood and they discovered that they are nothing but a bastard Jews.
Stop being childish and grow up

1 Like

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by paxx: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

So Igbo is Portuguese creation?

it was a misinterpretation. we are Hebrews

1 Like

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by Zooposki(f): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
paxx:

Heeboo. From Heeboo to Hebrew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by Musrataman(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
paxx:

Inferiority shameless people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by paxx: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
Musrataman:

Inferiority shameless people

stop crying. what concerns u with our heritage?

1 Like

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by richie240: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
Where me I come from 'igbo' means
1) marijuana/indian hemp
2) (Deep) Forrest
3) headbutt

Could that be the reason why.......
Let me not talk.
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by banku: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
I don't think the op is really Igbo
Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by Austineva(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
You are right! Igbo is misinterpretation of Hebrew but the mugus(zoogerians) will come here to argue their papa and to empty their stupidities
Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by Austineva(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
thesicilian:
e pain u for bn abo.ki abi grin grin grin😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by ebufa: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
thesicilian:

You probably think yourself funny ! No wonder the Black africa is moving backwards.....someone postulated a theory, a well developed mind will go back ruminate and meditate on the theory....then come back to rebut or validate....your own is to throw insult like an agbero at mushin olosa bus stop!
Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by omenka(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin He-gbrew

Wtf man!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: The Word "Igbo" Is A Misinterpretation Of The Word "HEBREW". by omenka(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
thesicilian:

Gaddamn!!😅😅😅

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

History: When Yorubas Opened Africans' Eyes To Africa's Developmentability! / Tinubu Appoints Wike’s Former Chief Of Staff Emeka Woke As Managing Director/chi / South Africa : High Ranking Diplomat Beaten Up And Robbed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.