Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results (2085 Views)

Final Result Of The Presidential Election Collated By Obidients / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by ryloy: 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
Obowo LGA = APC

APC 17,514
LP 3,404
PDP 711

We are hopeful 🀞
Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by ryloy: 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
Obowo LGA = APC

APC 17,514
LP 3,404
PDP 711

We are hopeful 🀞.
Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by Ola9ja23: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2023
Trust me, out headless mobs people are confused right now 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

5 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by kingsways: 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
Someone that can get the Supreme Court to declare him winner of an election he came fourth, what else can he not do?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by Ola9ja23: 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2023
kingsways:
Someone that can get the Supreme Court to declare him winner of an election he came fourth, what else can he not do?
I said it
Confusion and denial πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜€

3 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by jrusky(m): 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
kingsways:

Don't cry yet wait till tomorrow. I told you yesterday it is either Uzodinma or pdp or nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by Kukutente23: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
I still don't get this
It seems LP only exists on paper
And people are no tired of apc even in the east!!

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by FreedomfromtheT: 12:38am On Nov 12, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Trust me, out headless mobs people are confused right now 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Is it not the so-called headless mobs that reelected governor Hope Uzodinma?

3 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by yarimo(m): 12:44am On Nov 12, 2023
Labour party and PDP are busy looking for who to blame grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by FreeStuffsNG: 12:49am On Nov 12, 2023
Ola9ja23:

I said it
Confusion and denial πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜€
On a serious note, you are right, those are the early signs of those coping with grief.

These hate-filled mob spent 4 years insulting the man while the man focused on doing his work and use that period to campaign with how dedicated he is to his people and with this election outcome it's apparent that his people still prefer him to continue in office.

Mr Ajaero's LP lule pii and his decision to punish Imo people was a complete turn off for Imo people who voted against his party,LP. If he truly had legitimacy, this election should have been a walk over for his party . It's so shameful outing for LP even with them bringing Mr Obi to come campaign for LP. If the last election was not rigged for LP, there is no way LP could have defeated APC and this result proves so.l, albeit arguably.

The substantive Commissioner of Police , Imo state, has been vindicated that Mr Ajaero and his uncouth, insolent and insultive LP mob are rabble rousers. He will be back at his post on or before this time next week.

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by ogaontop(m): 1:27am On Nov 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
On a serious note, you are right, those are the early signs of those coping with grief.

These hate-filled mob spent 4 years insulting the man while the man focused on doing his work and use that period to campaign with how dedicated he is to his people and with this election outcome it's apparent that his people still prefer him to continue in office.

Mr Ajaero's LP lule pii and his decision to punish Imo people was a complete turn off for Imo people who voted against his party,LP. If he truly had legitimacy, this election should have been a walk over for his party . It's so shameful outing for LP even with them bringing Mr Obi to come campaign for LP. If the last election was not rigged for LP, there is no way LP could have defeated APC and this result proves so.l, albeit arguably.

The substantive Commissioner of Police , Imo state, has been vindicated that Mr Ajaero and his LP mob are rabble rousers. He will be back at his post on or before this time next week.
You guys are jokers! Q.E.D
I can't laugh enough at your senselessness

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by obawinner(m): 1:37am On Nov 12, 2023
What are these results that are very embrassing??
ndi APC is after my life
ndi If you vote for APC youre efulefu
all of you come outsude
only exists on social media
Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by helinues: 1:39am On Nov 12, 2023
Toh.

The Imo people have decided, others should respect their wish
Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by netpro(m): 2:02am On Nov 12, 2023
Ajaero the Godfather wannabe.
I just dey laugh.
Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by tesppidd: 3:55am On Nov 12, 2023
Kukutente23:
I still don't get this
It seems LP only exists on paper
And people are no tired of apc even in the east!!
This comment smacks of so much naivety.

What is happening in Imo, Kogi and Bayelsa,, is it even close to an election??

If you go to America or Europe,, even in their zoos and game reserves, they conduct better elections..

Tell all these people that are cheering this elections, tell them if they wish their personal and family affairs to be conducted like that,,
They will never answer you.
But they will be cheering and gloating, as long as their best rigger is "winning".
Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by bestman09(m): 4:04am On Nov 12, 2023
grin
Funny people everywhere. You randomly pick results a place you did well and announce that your party has won the election
Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by chubinwa(m): 5:32am On Nov 12, 2023
Hope is the answer. Obidients shift one side. The movement have become boring and unproductive
Re: Imo Governorship Election: Collated Local Government Results by Kukutente23: 5:53am On Nov 12, 2023
tesppidd:
This comment smacks of so much naivety.

What is happening in Imo, Kogi and Bayelsa,, is it even close to an election??

If you go to America or Europe,, even in their zoos and game reserves, they conduct better elections..

Tell all these people that are cheering this elections, tell them if they wish their personal and family affairs to be conducted like that,,
They will never answer you.
But they will be cheering and gloating, as long as their best rigger is "winning".
I'm sorry but I disagree with your premise
You can't tell me that APC is rigging despite their massive unpopularity. If you look at Kogi for example, everyone seems to be winning their area of strength as predicted.
In the case of Imo, I'm even surprised APC is winning an LG with all the noise of supreme court gov and the anti-APC stance of the Easterners. It seems more like a landslide despite the seeming unpopularity of the party and their candidate.
You can see some people already providing rationale for the win because even they are shocked at how easy imo is going

(1) (Reply)

South Africa's Influence Over Its Neighbours Is Waning / Niger Delta Amnesty: Millitants May Get N20,000 Monthly Plus N1,500 Daily / Facebook Comments Concerning Ex-militant Ogun Boss Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.