Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE (921 Views)

Breaking: Nightmare Of Almajiri And Agbado / Fake Degrees From Southern Nigeria, Almajiri And Nigeria’s Underdevelopment / Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE by helinues: 2:40am On Nov 12, 2023
The street rugged Gov Uzodinma outsmarted other candidates based on the election results released so far.

The margins are just so wide meaning after SC reaffirmed his Excellency Bola Tinubu's victory, Almajiri and Amala party, Apc are making wave across SE region.

The lord is good, all the time.

grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE by Fortruth: 3:13am On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:
The street rugged Gov Uzodinma outsmarted other candidates based on the election results released so far.

The margins are just so wide meaning after SC reaffirmed his Excellency Bola Tinubu's victory, Almajiri and Amala party, Apc are making wave across SE region.

grin cheesy

I hope they paid you at least N50,000 to type on social media with quack PR, You better see how to apply for VISA now now before Japa Season goes to part 2

NIGGER

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE by Bobloco: 3:14am On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:

grin cheesy

You have returned to creating senseless threads

5 Likes

Re: Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE by Monsignor22: 3:17am On Nov 12, 2023
You're in your 50's and still senseless. Many of your age mates have retired from Nairaland pettiness already why you're still here bantering with secondary school boys several decades half of your age.

Agbaya!

7 Likes

Re: Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE by Ttalk: 3:23am On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:

grin cheesy

You like vawulence sha.

Haba! allow Elupeee to mourn in peace

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE by Naijanascam: 4:41am On Nov 12, 2023
Why are You are always celebrating criminality and thuggery?...............

Keep rejoicing over the sufferings and deaths of many disadvantaged Nigerians because of CURSED crumbs thrown at you that can't take care of anything
Re: Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:26am On Nov 12, 2023
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE by Okoroawusa: 5:35am On Nov 12, 2023
Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE by Obaofaba: 5:37am On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:

grin cheesy

I have been reading a lot about ipob terrorists celebrating how they chased you out of nairaland, they never knew that when a ram retreat, he comes back with ful force.

Great job Mr helinues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE by helinues: 6:06am On Nov 12, 2023
Obaofaba:

I have been reading a lot about ipob terrorists celebrating how they chased you out of nairaland, they never knew that when a ram retreat, he comes back with ful force.

Great job Mr helinues.

I had they had some sort of upper hands while I was away.

Though I saw them the morning I came back, they are now hiding under their mama wardrobe since I came back.

No rest for their wicked souls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE by Isobug: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:

grin cheesy
But you are here everyday telling people igbos are tribal people. So they vote Amala party?
Sometimes I keep wondering the kind of human you are. Are normal at all

1 Like

Re: Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE by helinues: 6:26am On Nov 12, 2023
Isobug:

But you are here everyday telling people igbos are tribal people. So they vote Amala party?
Sometimes I keep wondering the kind of human you are. Are normal at all

Here everyday when I have not been online for almost 2 months.

This election loss really caused some damages to some people's reasoning
Re: Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE by Mfetenang: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2023
IPOB goats and their IPOB party have been taught a lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE by Obaofaba: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
helinues:

I had they had some sort of upper hands while I was away.

Though I saw them the morning I came back, they are now hiding under their mama wardrobe since I came back.

No rest for their wicked souls

Welcome back sir, they really had some fun filled moments thinking they've finally gotten rid of you.

At some point I thought they won you by forcing you out of nairaland or forcing you into changing your monicker.

It's refreshing knowing you will be here to keep taking them head on.
Re: Almajiri and Amala Party making wave in SE by igwebuike01: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
You don't understand igbo politics. Stick to your ewedu politics

(1) (Reply)

A day after the governorship election. On Video / Presidential Elections 2007 - What You Saw, Heard, Or Feel About The Election / Obj A Better Benjamin Franklin, Hummm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.