Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them (6261 Views)

A Daughter Is Looking For Her Father. Do You Know Him? / Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding / “that Boy Calls You Father, Do Not Bear A Hand In His Death” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by jara: 2:53am On Nov 12, 2023
The world is changing. So much so children are raising their hands against their parents.

There are actual incidents of children arranging the kidnapping of their father because he is stingy.

Another one faked her own kidnapping to extort money from the parents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by jara: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by slaawomirr: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Damnnn niggar
There is only one true love and that is parents love

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by olafunny(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
God will not let me see what will make me raise my hands on my parents. When I’m not mad

Even if I become a billionaire tomorrow, I’ll always still lie down flat to greet them.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
angry
It's sad and pathetic

1 Like

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by LoveJesus87(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ftc cheesy
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Boyooosa(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Pikin wey dey abuse parent should wait till they are gone....he go appreciate after

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by gentposh: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
The only commandment that has a promise attached to it

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by MatrixReloaded: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
You have to respect the godly figure you see when your eyes got open to the world. That godly figure that once care for you whilst you were growing. That godly figure that Speak tongues 👅 as parenting continues to be instilled in your dna. That godly figure that amuse you whilst you were hungry. That godly figure that gave you education to clinch a limestone. That godly figure you should always respect and honor. That figure is your Father and not your mother.
Give your mother her accolades for pushing you out... lol.

2 Likes

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by GanagiBitrus: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
The commandment is still very much relevant in this modern age of AI.

2 Likes

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by mosho2good: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
Newborn Babies Need C0unseling Too.
There Is No way someone will Finish N10,000 Milk in 2weeks Without Working

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by JAPAHTML: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar There is only one true love and that is parents love
Godamn!! my Nigga
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Emu4life(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
Refer to the Quran

23) And your Lord has decreed that you worship not except him, and be dutiful and respectful to Parents. Whether One or both of them reach Old age, say not to them condescending words or repel them but speak to them noble Words.

24) And lower to them the wing of humility out of Mercy and say " My Lord, have mercy upon them, as they brought me up (when I was) small.

Al-Isra 17 Vs 23-24

Sadaqallahul Azeem

4 Likes

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by 4tomandchi: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
If you want your days to be long on earth this you most do.

The moral decay is alarming and we loosing our African traditions in the name of globalization has brought us to this point. Regrettably so even as we dwell on this topic Africa is still asleep

1 Like

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by godswilld10(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
mosho2good:
Yes ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by ItisWell22(f): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
End time.

gentposh:
The only commandment that has a promise attached to it

Ephesians 6:1-3. 💯

AG children’s department memory verse. 😊

1 Like

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by umpire1st(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
This one pikin don tear am slap
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Kay25(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
jara:
The world is changing. So much so children are raising their hands against their parents.

There are actual incidents of children arranging the kidnapping of their father because he is stingy.

Honor those who are ahead of you,honor your parents in the lord honor anyone who is doing far better than u honor ur elders too many children of these age are so spoilt that there is no one who they can insult thats why most of them dont end up well..
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by RepoMan007: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
jara:

you judging a reaction. Most of those parents probable run one or two things with their children for the other realm.
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by JAPAHTML: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
mosho2good:
You self.
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by gentposh: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
ItisWell22:
End time.

Ephesians 6:1-3. 💯

AG children’s department memory verse. 😊

Are you sure we didn't attend the same church?
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
jara:
■ The world is changing. So much so children are raising their hands against their parents. There are actual incidents of children arranging the kidnapping of their father because he is stingy.
It's not the world changing but rather the news finally reaching your ears. Even before I was born, such incidents also took place. Only we were mostly shielded from much of it. Today with population explosion and the count of such incidents increased as a result, we are confused in to thinking these are new happenings when they are none of that. undecided

1 Like

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It's not the world changing but rather the news finally reaching your ears. Even before I was born, such incidents also took place. Only we were mostly shielded from much of it. Today with population explosion and the count of such incidents increased as a result, we are confused in to thinking these are new happenings when they are none of that. undecided
Wasn't common like that, things are changing.
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2023
GOD BLESS OUR PARENTS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by ruffDiamond: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
There is only one true love and that is parents love
not always,some parents deliberately way way too harsh and wicked, I still have some love for momsie,with her little effort,I for no Sabi read,let alone comprehend,let able to write..but you see popsie,e get luck gan! before I finally mature,e don pass on!I been dey plan how e take collect black and blue via upper cut wey I don learn from Tyson and flying kick from Bruce Lee! for all the unjustified, cruel beating he gave me ,I nearly lost my hearing.but the bastard escaped!I no bother attending his burial and never missed him.i have sworn never to allow my unborn kid bear his name!slawor, forget,some parents overdo!

3 Likes

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Chvenigltd: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
Honor your father and mother...
Obey your parents...
Are two different individuals

Father and mother - God the father and God the holy ghost. 'Honour'.

Parents - your biological father and mother. 'Obey'.

jara:

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Marriage In Africa Is Against Women. / I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening / Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.