Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them (6277 Views)

A Daughter Is Looking For Her Father. Do You Know Him? / Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding / “that Boy Calls You Father, Do Not Bear A Hand In His Death” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by tiswell(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
There is only one true love and that is parents love
fake slawomiir

Just registered a week ago.

Scammer!

1 Like

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by themanderon: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
Cursed be anyone that raises his/her hands against their parents. I lost my ma this year and the devastation hasn't left me even though she died at an old age. Such a wonderful wonderful woman. There is none like her.
Whatever you sow is what you reap. Those old parents of yours were once vibrant young men And women. Time happens to us all and in no time they will pass away while we replace them. Such is life so honour and love them while they are still here with you. You will not always have them forever.

1 Like

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Bimpe29: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
Everyone owes a duty to love, respect and honor his/her parents unconditionally.
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by FreeStuffsNG: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
It doesn't refer to only your biological parents. The original translation refers to anyone who is old enough to be your father and mother. Anytime you dishonor such people online or offline, it shall never be well with you.

1 Like

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Timoleon(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2023
umpire1st:
This one pikin don tear am slap

Try dey calm down. The slap pain am wella.
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Khyrvxjzy: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
4tomandchi:
If you want your days to be long on earth this you most do.

The moral decay is alarming and we loosing our African traditions in the name of globalization has brought us to this point. Regrettably so even as we dwell on this topic Africa is still asleep

ibo wont like this post
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Khyrvxjzy: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
ruffDiamond:
not always,some parents deliberately way way too harsh and wicked, I still have some love for momsie,with her little effort,I for no Sabi read,let alone comprehend,let able to write..but you see popsie,e get luck gan! before I finally mature,e don pass on!I been dey plan how e take collect black and blue via upper cut wey I don learn from Tyson and flying kick from Bruce Lee! for all the unjustified, cruel beating he gave me ,I nearly lost my hearing.but the bastard escaped!I no bother attending his burial and never missed him.i have sworn never to allow my unborn kid bear his name!slawor, forget,some parents overdo!

ibo wont like this post
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
themanderon:
Cursed be anyone that raises his/her hands against their parents. I lost my ma this year and the devastation hasn't left me even though she died at an old age. Such a wonderful wonderful woman. There is none like her.
Whatever you sow is what you reap. Those old parents of yours were once vibrant young men And women. Time happens to us all and in no time they will pass away while we replace them. Such is life so honour and love them while they are still here with you. You will not always have them forever.
Rubbish! undecided

Such curses are meaningless!

DNA evidence reveals family man in Australia was teenage killer who escaped a Nebraska jail after killing his mother and father
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Chukwunonso1: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
E hard to honor man like my father o.
He demands honor and obedience even when he does nothing as a Father. He likes eating his cake and having it

1 Like

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Sirseedorf(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
My mum is the reason am living well and morally, I cannot watch her crying because of my misdeeds hence I've promise to make her happy by making myself proud of her seeing me.

Dad is lagging in love and companionship, so I've learn to measure the love between him and my mom.

Anyway I pray God preserve their life for me.
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by themanderon: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! undecided

Such curses are meaningless!

DNA evidence reveals family man in Australia was teenage killer who escaped a Nebraska jail after killing his mother and father

Go and abuse your parents and know if you will not be cursed.
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
themanderon:

Go and abuse your parents and know if you will not be cursed.
What you just said makes no sense. There is evidence upon evidence to show that your belief in humans having ability to place curses on other humans is all of your mental delusions and nothing more. So why do you desperately hold on to that charade as if your very life depends on it? lipsrsealed
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Zhunnurayn(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I'm proud you have finally made a reasonable comment on nairaland... where have you been all this while?? Damn niggar!!
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by themanderon: 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What you just said makes no sense. There is evidence upon evidence to show that your belief in humans having ability to place curses on other humans is all of your mental delusions and nothing more. So why do you desperately hold on to that charade as if your very life depends on it? lipsrsealed

You are talking absolute bullcock as usual. You want evidence? Which evidence can be more better than ones own personal experience? Abuse your parents and see what becomes of your miserable life. If you won't do it to get the evidence you so need then get lost.
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
themanderon:
■ You are talking absolute bullcock as usual. You want evidence? Which evidence can be more better than ones own personal experience? Abuse your parents and see what becomes of your miserable life. If you won't do it to get the evidence you so need then get lost.
OK! So you were cursed by your parents? What proof do you have that it is the curse that screwed with your life and not the bad decisions you made all the while coming back to bite your arse? undecided

1 Like

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by themanderon: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OK! So you were cursed by your parents? What proof do you have that it is the curse that screwed with your life and not the bad decisions you made all the while coming back to bite your arse? undecided

If you won't do as you were asked to get your evidence get off my mention. I don't have time this night for your mindless arguments. Just get lost
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
themanderon:
■ If you won't do as you were asked to get your evidence get off my mention. I don't have time this night for your mindless arguments. Just get lost
You are not making any sense. So, if you don't have evidence— never actually experienced what you claim for yourself either — why did you lie that evidence of such exists? undecided
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by themanderon: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are not making any sense. So, if you don't have evidence— never actually experienced what you claim for yourself either — why did you lie that evidence of such exists? undecided

I believe you must be a mentally retarded person in real life. You said you wanted evidence and I told you how to get your evidence using yourself as a guinea pig yet you are still here rambling. What is your problem you child of the devil? This is my last response to you this night. I don't have time for your mindless arguments this night like I said before.
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Kobojunkie: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
themanderon:
I believe you must be a mentally retarded person in real life. You said you wanted evidence and I told you how to get your evidence using yourself as a guinea pig yet you are still here rambling. What is your problem you child of the devil? This is my last response to you this night. I don't have time for your mindless arguments this night like I said before.
So, never mind the fact that I presented before you a case of a man who killed his father and mother, only to end up living a long and beautiful life even after that, your brain has you believing that the only way I can, in fact, asses these things is by personally killing my parents first? undecided

Something is terribly wrong with the way you think abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by devoutpraise: 1:39am On Nov 17, 2023
post=127002099:
GOD BLESS OUR PARENTS.
AMEN IN JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:12am On Nov 17, 2023
Chvenigltd:
Honor your father and mother...
Obey your parents...
Are two different individuals

Father and mother - God the father and God the holy ghost. 'Honour'.

Parents - your biological father and mother. 'Obey'.

who said honour is for god only
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It doesn't refer to only your biological parents. The original translation refers to anyone who is old enough to be your father and mother. Anytime you dishonor such people online or offline, it shall never be well with you.

But you ridicle and abuse Obi who is not your mate. You ridicle any elder who does not agree with Tinubu and APC.
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by FreeStuffsNG: 3:08am On Nov 17, 2023
Skyview01:

But you ridicle and abuse Obi who is not your mate. You ridicle any elder who does not agree with Tinubu and APC.
I don't ridicule people whether offline or online. Go through my posts. I have restricted my rejection of Mr Obi on merit after doing a comparative analysis of his public record of service especially during his 8 years as Anambra state Governor and the toxic politics he and his mob used during the campaign. It is not personal and I will always restrict myself within decent and factual basis of engagement.

On if you have license to insult folks old enough to be your parents, I am not the one who decreed the consequences. It's up to you to try and obey . If you do, it shall be well with you.
I repeat, you can disagree in a decent manner.

All those who think they are doing cyberbullying and criminal defamation and think they are anonymous are ignorant. When comprehensive background checks are done, all your online activities will be printed and shown to you. I still remember that it was Pastor Paul Adefarasin disclosing this secret to the people in his church awhile ago. Nothing you do online is secret. I just smh wnen folks are reckless here on Nairaland.

When Saudi Arabia turned over 250 people back few days ago after landing at their airport and allowed only about 20 Nigerians on the flight into their country, they had top level info on those Nigerians that the passengers never knew Saudi had about them, they had incorrect information. How did Saudi know? Covert high tech level forensics especially collected through the social media.
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by Blackdisciple(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2023
Indomie gen on the beat

God forbid
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by nairagenone: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2023
Every time I come on this platform, I am reminded of how low the IQ of the average Nigerian is and it always breaks my heart, an army of youths in their millions incapable of critical and objective reasoning.
Always afraid to ask questions and break the norms, they'd rather listen to an adulterer Pastor deceive them every Sunday and call him daddy upon stealing from them in the name of tithes than question the actions of such people.

Now to the topic, there are good parents and bad parents, many parents sell their children into prostitution, so parents are so greedy they will push their daughters into older men for money (Regina Daniels comes to mind).
The people who are stealing in the ministry and parastatals are parents also, the policemen who are involved in bribery and extra judicial killings are also parents.

Parents are not gods and neither are they impeccabble, I have seen parents who have put unreasonable demands on their aging daughters as a condition for marriage, imagine a 37 year old woman who managed to see a good man to marry and her parents are asking for 5 million naira bride price from a groom that barely earns 100k a month?

Like I said, the average Nigerian is dull and incapable of reasoning by himself and challenging the norms, this is what the bible says:

Ephesians 6 1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord , for this is right. "that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth." Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

2 things are being left out, it is parents in the lord that are supposed to be obeyed also, parents are not supposed to provoke their children to anger...

If your parent is not doing something that is right as per bible, it is okay to disobey them
Re: Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them by banku: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day / Why Is My Hubby Always All Over Me Oooooo? / Where Can I Find A Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.