Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Ladies, Is This A Real Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Is This A Real Man? (2164 Views)

Ladies, is 6.5 Inch joystick Big Or Small For You? / Should I Bleach My Skin Or Ladies Is This Fine? (photo) / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by YourBestWriter: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2023
A friend of mine have been dating this lady for two years, and he was planning on getting married to her. He is 30 years old, and the lady is 27 years old.

By this time next week, the lady will complete her master's degree program, which was sponsored exclusively by the guy. But disaster struck last week when the guy lost his job, and the guy's best friend had introduced him to forex, where he lost big money.

Now two days ago, the guy sold out his apartment and left town. He also left his girlfriend behind. In fact, he told me he hasn't picked the girl's phone calls since then. He wants to quietly let her go. The guy was afraid that if he continue wasting the girl's time at 27 years, it is not right, but at the same time, he doesn't want the girl to see his sorry state.

So to the ladies, is this a real man?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2023
Mumu post

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by dawnomike(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Mumu post
I agree with you
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by ahnie: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2023
Complicated love tangle.But why shutting the lady out?
I think it's best he cue her in with happenings then watch her reaction!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by eazzzy1(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2023
He’s going to lose her anyways, he may as well do it on his terms. It may seem mean but it’s a good way to protect his dignity and self esteem.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by dontrulee: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2023
This is the time to know the true nature of the person you're dating

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2023
Why sponsor someone for a masters degree when it's not an undergraduate degree?

I mean with an undergraduate degree, we can say the person is still new and still struggling financially... But come on, immediately someone decides to go for masters, we assume that he or she is working and not depending on someone's money to study... The person already has an undergraduate and honours degree.

She could've used those qualifications to get a job and pay for her own fees.

If she was unable to get a job to pay for her own fees after obtaining an undergraduate and honours degrees, what made him think that she'll now get a job after her Masters degree? Because now she could be overqualified for many job opportunities and the sad part is that she'll be overqualified with no working experience.

But I don't blame her because the guy decided that he was gonna play Superman and spoil her, but now he's afraid to even face her in the eyes and tell her that he's lost his job because the shame is too much... If I was a man, I'd never pay for any woman's masters degree, she must use her two previous qualifications to get a job and pay for herself.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by rickleye: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2023
YourBestWriter:
A friend of mine have been dating this lady for two years, and he was planning on getting married to her. He is 30 years old, and the lady is 27 years old.

By this time next week, the lady will complete her master's degree program, which was sponsored exclusively by the guy. But disaster struck last week when the guy lost his job, and the guy's best friend had introduced him to forex, where he lost big money.

Now two days ago, the guy sold out his apartment and left town. He also left his girlfriend behind. In fact, he told me he hasn't picked the girl's phone calls since then. He wants to quietly let her go. The guy was afraid that if he continue wasting the girl's time at 27 years, it is not right, but at the same time, he doesn't want the girl to see his sorry state.

All I would say to you is to explain to the girl what has transpired. Why would you go quietly without you giving the girl the chance to say I no longer want to be in the relationship. I find it stupid you’d just leave like that.
Good luck
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by Gadafii: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2023
Your friend is a weak man, and you the friend or what ever is a foolish man

Ok he wasted money sponsoring her masters, money he should have used to buy and train luxury dogs that will yield return of investment within a year, now he wasn’t to quietly leave the girl and not allow her see him in a sorry state

If in his downfall the woman he had invested so much in can’t rally support for him or comfort him, then he was backing the wrong tree

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2023
The guy is so stupid for ghosting her.he is immatured for his age
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2023
Self-pride
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by Coolsat(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2023
If he had sponsor a family member he'll boldly demand that he carry his burden and threaten brimstone if he or she refused but he's here allowing babe to go so she can enjoy her life and not wanting to waste her time, such a kind SIMPle man. I pray you get back on your feet soon and never make such mistake of sponsoring any woman that isn't your siblings or wife that has given you kids. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by wrongnumber: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2023
YourBestWriter:

People lose their money in any business so losing is not a big deal.

He should brace up and pick up his life

If the lady is supportive, she will understand.
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by bukatyne(f): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Self-pride

Exactly.

What if they were married for 5 years when this happened?

He would have disappeared or asked for a divorce?

Besides, He can never have an intimate marriage if he cannot be vulnerable to his partner.
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by N3TRAL: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
The dude did a noble thing.

I'd walk away too.
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by SkengRay: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
He's a fool. That's life for you, full of ups and downs if the girl was a real one she'll hold him down and stand by him.
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by OSDD(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
Na the idiot wey introduce am to forex I blame...
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
Very immature to shut her off just like that without telling her what just happened.......
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by Homeboiy: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
If he had invested his money on reasonable things rather than training a girl

He would have seen where to fall back to.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by DonroxyII: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
dontrulee:
This is the time to know the true nature of the person you're dating
The Guy is really a Dumbass ...
Now, He only Manned up on Monies ...

BabaGod, I shaa Thank You for Me Sha !
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:21am On Nov 13, 2023
DonroxyII:
The Guy is really a Dumbass ...
Now, He only Manned up on Monies ...

BabaGod, I shaa Thank You for Me Sha !
na stupid guy.only money makes the fool a man
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by Talkisneeded: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2023
A real man: I don't know seriously
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by nzoptunechi(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2023
They do anything for clout ....
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by Justkatty(f): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
I find it hard to believe
Someone that would have been the first person for him to tell, he's trying to use shame to cover up
Hope if the girl moves on, he won't come online and be shouting women are wicked undecided
Sincerely if it's me, I'll look for every means to look for him and know what the problem is, but if I'm unable to, I'll give it sometime and move on.
Because ghosting a person you claim you love, for whatever reason is total bullshit.
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by DonroxyII: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
na stupid guy.only money makes the fool a man
Imagine, & Redpillers would be Insulting Ladies if dem Chop Him Clean Mouth !

Until We Understand as Men That The Energies & Counter-Energies We Vibrate Determine The Energies Our Women Vibrate .. Many Men Go dey Suffer "Heartbreak"

Men ooo, Women Oooo .... We are Meant to Teach Each Other Sense ..... Whether Good or Bad grin

No Near Women if You no get Sense .... Dem no go Hear grin
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by Qatar2022: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
eazzzy1:
He’s going to lose her anyways, he may as well do it on his terms. It may seem mean but it’s a good way to protect his dignity and self esteem.
What if the girl is his destiny helper?
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by Qatar2022: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
YourBestWriter:

Oga open up to her
Re: Ladies, Is This A Real Man? by Bornboy4: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
Take a bottle of cold stout my boy!
You hit the head on the nail!
eazzzy1:

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Girl Friend Sent Me Note Of Suicidal Threats / Why Should Class Come Between Love? / I'm Only One Month Older Than My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.