Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs (28524 Views)

Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs / All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / Imo House Of Assembly Suspends 27 LGAs Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by YesDaddy1: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
We are coming for the remaining 3 southeast states.
All of una must chop agbado laslas.
No escape route!

Ebonyi - APC
IMO - APC

Abia - LP
Enugu - PDP
Anambra - APGA

2 in the kitty; 3 to go!
cool

Couldntfigurean:
Somebody said don’t waste your time to go and vote
APC have already written the Election results even before the elections

I already knew that HOPELess will not play fair
Imagine Akwakuma Owerri where my sister said people didn’t show having that many votes

Hopeless,I hail o

Abagworo:
Who expected anything less? The only way to defeat a Governor or his candidate is if the President and his party is against him except where elections are determined by valid votes alone. I know that vote doesn't count

As I predicted there will be continued violence and killings because the Governor lacks the capability to bring back peace and love to the State.

IamFINESSE:

And if you believe that results, then you are the most foolish person on earth

Olu1000:
Those who killed Funso Williams are out to destroy our democracy.

2tpick:
Democracy is not for Nigeria. Reading this news you will think that Hope Uzodinma can walk around Wetheral Road with only few DSS operatives. Rule at all cost syndrome.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by rolams(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
Is God not wonderful?
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by pachigo001(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
50% of imolites didn’t vote
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Atlantis585: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
UncleKoboko:
Lol

And the same people voting for him keeps wailing and complaining if his bad and corrupt governance EVERY DAY!

BLOODY HYPOCRITES

Most Nigerians are not ready for good governance.

So you believe Hope actually got such massive votes from Imo people who hate him and want him gone? Even beating both LP and PDP candidates in their own LGAs? No na. What you saw was a rigged result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Amount(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
fergie001:
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

1.IDEATO SOUTH LGA

APC : 16891
PDP: 2469
LP: 1649
APGA: 135

2. ORSU LGA

APC : 18003
PDP: 624
LP: 813
APGA: 59

3. OWERRI MUNICIPAL LGA

APC : 5324
PDP: 2180
LP: 2914
APGA: 72

4. NWANGELE LGA

APC : 29282
PDP: 2132
LP: 895
APGA: 66

5. OBOWO LGA

APC : 17514
PDP: 711
LP: 3404
APGA: 78

As long as he settles IPOB, them vote for am massively.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by commoditiesnig: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Elibaba1: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
APC will not allow their Chairman (APC Governors forum) to lose election. It is simple. I knew Hope may likely not win but he will win. (if you know, you know).
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Coolgent(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
Imolites prefer for anothed years of hardship
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by ADSP116(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
So pe O ti looo
HopeSpencer:

EELUUU P -----

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by ussv: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
grin
Addme:

I talk am

Seriously this man is brutal politically.
As in how can the most villified and hated governor in the whole of South East wins all the 27 Local governments even the opposition local governments and not just winning but winning with bloody nose to other parties.
E shock me ..
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by DSSnairaland: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
YourKarma:

You're incredibly foolish. Who told you we want that man in power, and why you go open mouth talk this kain nonsense? Na craze dey worry you?
Go to irev and see the abracadabra Hopeless Uzodimma did in my state
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Seun
Mukina2

Rule 2
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by fullclub: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Tell me exactly what happened.
Obi won?

Did I call oni here? Do you have anything with him?
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Bizibi(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
Omenlon:
you have removed your mind from Nigeria politics and here you are commenting on Nigeria politics, what an irony.
yes I have removed my mind from Nigeria election and I can still talk about politics. There is nothing irony about it.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by CorrectionFLuid: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
Mitsurugi:
God must surely punish any Imo man that will vilify Uzodimma again

So easy to blame the victims. Person rig election, you leave who you suppose blame, dey blame another person.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by CorrectionFLuid: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
UncleKoboko:
Lol

And the same people voting for him keeps wailing and complaining if his bad and corrupt governance EVERY DAY!

BLOODY HYPOCRITES

So easy to blame the victims. Person rig election, you leave who you suppose blame, dey blame another person.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Mitsurugi(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

If the man was as bad as they made him out to be there can't even be the possibility of rigging. People voted him. For 4 years every Imo man I know had only curses for him. How could he then sweep 27 LGs. Haba na!
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by CorrectionFLuid: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2023
Mitsurugi:

If the man was as bad as they made him out to be there can't even be the possibility of rigging. People voted him. For 4 years every Imo man I know had only curses for him. How could he then sweep 27 LGs. Haba na!

Keep blaming the victims. It's the easier thing to do. You think the current crop of APC politicians send your papa. Broad daylight robbery is the vogue now. It's no longer about decorum but all about power, and the more you can show how powerful you are, the more your chances of political survival in today's Nigerian politics.

Like I said, you can continue blaming the victims. It is the easier thing to do.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Aguogba(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
chigoziri2403:
How do opposition parties think they can defeat A sitting governor?
add "in a Nigerian election".
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Fredics: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
fergie001:
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

1.IDEATO SOUTH LGA

APC : 16891
PDP: 2469
LP: 1649
APGA: 135

2. ORSU LGA

APC : 18003
PDP: 624
LP: 813
APGA: 59

3. OWERRI MUNICIPAL LGA

APC : 5324
PDP: 2180
LP: 2914
APGA: 72

4. NWANGELE LGA

APC : 29282
PDP: 2132
LP: 895
APGA: 66

5. OBOWO LGA

APC : 17514
PDP: 711
LP: 3404
APGA: 78
na so
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
who be this wasted soul?
You are nothing but a ragtag
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Inosky(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
Democracy in the mud in Nigeria
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Maybe because you have seen one agbero that's giving you ten ten kobo, that's why you still have little strength. Ewu
ellu pee is that you? You will wail today and thereafter
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by UncleKoboko: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

Keep foolīng yourself.
So he's rigged himself in twice now? grin grin grin
Dey play
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by MN07: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
UncleKoboko:
Lol

BLOODY HYPOCRITES

Who told you that anybody voted for him?
Are you a child?

Sometimes you people talk as if you are not in this country or there is no brain in your skull.

Is the word rigging new to you?

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Kam2021: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
Any imolite that complains about Hope again online should receive 5..all of you just went to sleep. Imagine all the 27 LGAS..nawaoooo
You could not come out enmasse and stand on your vote..See election in Rivers state they vote their choice and follow it.
This is where I have issues with whatever ekpa and his boys are doing..mtchwwwww
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by IGBOSON1: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
Mitsurugi:

It seems you don't understand the meanings of state-capture and rigging with impunity!
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by IGBOSON1: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
MN07:

Who told you that anybody voted for him?
Are you a child?

Sometimes you people talk as if you are not in this country or there is no brain in your skull.

Is the word rigging new to you?

Ignore them! They're quite good at pretending not to notice the elephant in the room!
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by delpee(f): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
chigoziri2403:
How do opposition parties think they can defeat A sitting governor?

Sen. Adeleke defeated former Gov. Oyetola in Osun. It wasn't easy but it happened. The people only need to be determined to have their way.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by delpee(f): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
pachigo001:
50% of imolites didn’t vote

That may be the issue. Staying off elections and expecting to win is a tall dream.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by chigoziri2403(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
delpee:

Sen. Adeleke defeated former Gov. Oyetola in Osun. It wasn't easy but it happened. The people only need to be determined to have their way.
Oyetola put his hope on Tinubu who was prepping for elections himself
He forgot to do what was expected of him
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by zoedew: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
Maize247:
Massive rigging according to IPOB cool Democracy is in danger. Lol
Not likely Sir. The margin is wide.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by pachigo001(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
delpee:

That may be the issue. Staying off elections and expecting to win is a tall dream.
I didn’t see imo citizens celebrating hope uzodimma today everywhere is just quiet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share / EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption / FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.