Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs (28472 Views)

Uzodimma In Early Lead, Wins 17 Of Imo’s 27 LGAs / All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / Imo House Of Assembly Suspends 27 LGAs Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Mopolchi: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2023
Nchenches:

That is APC magic as usual. Hope Uzodinma who under free and fair elections in Imo state wouldn't win up to 3% of votes cast. Uzodinma is now winner of the 27 LGAs of Imo state, including Orlu and Orsu LGAs, he laid siege on with soldiers and his unknown gun men since 2020.
LP or PDP should challenge this scam smartly with IreV under the premise of over voting, he will be thrown out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by chigoziri2403(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Who's this one?! GEJ was defeated as a sitting President and there are many other governors that lost second term bid
Who is GEJ
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by phemray(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2023
Addme:

I talk am

Seriously this man is brutal politically.
As in how can the most villified and hated governor in the whole of South East wins all the 27 Local governments even the opposition local governments and not just winning but winning with bloody nose to other parties.
E shock me ..

The fact still remains that Tinubu political dynasty is shocking, I have know this for a while; if you follow Tinubu and you did not win elections then it's either you did not listen to him or you do things your own way. Go and study this man. He uses more of Logics and interpolations. His appointments is made up of 70 % youths is not ordinary, This am forcasting by 2027 it will not be surprising seen the likes of beta edu, bosun tijani, some of them will be sponsored as governor of Thier state and they will win. I guess this cos he said in a politcal gathering around 2014 that the youth should be given chance but required someone with courage to lead them to take over the country.

Tinubu has helped several people in Winning elections as a game of numbers. I know he brought Buhari just for him to win election when his own time comes but the damage was much than expectation but he can't complain. He help the then emir of burgu kingdom with strategy ( the emir said it) , he helped some African president with election winning strategy, helped many governors and local government chairmen with strategy it's on record, he contested elections and won all since when he was student. Even several legal battles. Aregbesola sold his men to support adeleke cos he knows Tinubu pattern.

Ok if he his not the political master strategist, go and contest councilorship for once and win easily in your area to check something.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by chigoziri2403(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2023
Tobihabeeb:

A sitting governor have being defeated in that states before.
They didn't know the power they had
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by chigoziri2403(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2023
spencekat:
Sitting governors have been defeated before naaa.
UZODINMA has shown them the way
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by spencekat(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2023
chigoziri2403:

UZODINMA has shown them the way
Hope contested against paper weight politicians.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by spencekat(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2023
chigoziri2403:

They didn't know the power they had
Not at all. Many factors can work against the incumbent governor.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by UncleKoboko: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2023
IamFINESSE:

And if you believe that results, then you are the most foolish person on earth
Weyrey
Keep fooling yourself
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by constant1960: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2023
Kingosytex:
cheesy

This is really interesting. Na so Imo people love their amiable governor? The love is just massive.
Senator Hope 🙆 cheesy
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by UncleKoboko: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2023
fullclub:

Didn't you see what happened in presidential elections? If elections are conducted free and fair the pig governor won't get a vote.

They rewrite election results
Tell me exactly what happened.
Obi won?
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by UncleKoboko: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2023
pacesetting:
Are you sure you have not been living under the cage? Who voted for him?
Na OSU PIGS na muuuu
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Kwara1stson: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2023
chigoziri2403:
How do opposition parties think they can defeat A sitting governor?
adeleke defeated oyetola a sitting gov. Lawal dauda defeated a sitting gov Bello Matawalle.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by coleon(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2023
Mopolchi:
Unreasonable and unrealistic figures. Irev shows lesser people were accredited, so why did INEC agree to these bloated figures by APC? Other oppositions should challenge these results in court. Evidences dey.
What is irev? The supreme court has already confirmed that irev is irrelevant in elections in Nigeria. The presidential election judgement according to the supreme court states that irev is irrelevant and inconsequential in election results.
Nigeria is doomed, just know this and know peace.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by coleon(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2023
Mopolchi:
Well, I believe that with IreV, the affected parties can argue their cases and send APC packing. The updated IreV currently shows the number of accredited voters. What these parties need now is to print out the number of accredited voters per each polling unit. Make/force INEC to get the collation results at the ward level, then compare and contrast to see if there is over-voting. If there is, the court will have no choice than to cancel any polling unit with over voting.
Irev is irrelevant to elections in Nigeria according to supreme court oga.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by crossbreedwears(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. If you don't know him then you shouldn't be on social media
chigoziri2403:

Who is GEJ
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by gannod(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy Ok now.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by chigoziri2403(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
spencekat:
Not at all. Many factors can work against the incumbent governor.
If he doesn't know his way
Hope did his ground work
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by chigoziri2403(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
Kwara1stson:
adeleke defeated oyetola a sitting gov. Lawal dauda defeated a sitting gov Bello Matawalle.

Oyetola was weak, he put his hope on Tinubu

He forgot politics is local

The local government elections which APC cleared in Imo state was the game changer
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by chigoziri2403(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. If you don't know him then you shouldn't be on social media
80 % of voters aren't on social media
That's where the labour party failed
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by adekolaelect(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
Addme:

I talk am

As in how can the most villified and hated governor in the whole of South East wins all the 27 Local governments even the opposition local governments and not just winning but winning with bloody nose to other parties.
E shock me ..
popularity of a political party or politician is not determined on media.
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by YesDaddy1: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
Imolites are wise.
'Agbado' don take over. grin

E remain the other 4 southeast states.
Everyone of them must chop agbado laslas!
grin

Kobicove:
What a tragedy for democracy sad

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by YesDaddy1: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
The same PDP that turned ndignos to 'fetchers of firewood' for 23 years running?

The Same PDP that would not give ndigbos their presidential slots after sowing all their seeds in d party for 23 straight years?

Una like sufferness too much.
grin
Skepticus:
grin grin grin

Reality has set in now. The Labour party hype backed by the fickle Gen Y and Gen Z folks is fizzling out gradually.

The established parties well grounded at the ward levels backed with state resources and power are getting back to their position.

A reason why PDP fared better than the "loud" labour party
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by pacesetting: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Oh, you and Osu pigs voted for him? It's certainly the case. 😂 😂 😂
UncleKoboko:

Na OSU PIGS na muuuu
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by magzey: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
Na so Labor Party sent their Labor union president to get beating of his life,just to fault Uzodinma ,you see what happened? I laff in Elupee grin grin

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by YesDaddy1: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
Go to court!
Una go explain taya!

We shall not rest untill APC take over all the remaining 4 south eastern states!

We must islamize alaigbo by fire by force.
cool

Mopolchi:
Unreasonable and unrealistic figures. Irev shows lesser people were accredited, so why did INEC agree to these bloated figures by APC? Other oppositions should challenge these results in court. Evidences dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by magzey: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
[quote author=chigoziri2403 post=126925597]
That's where the labour party failed [/quote
Abeg tell them ,na so Dino Melaye dey win for Media left ,right and center that's is what will happen in Kogi grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by favor914: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
Mopolchi:
LP or PDP should challenge this scam smartly with IreV under the premise of over voting, he will be thrown out.
You have started deceiving yourself again?
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by crossbreedwears(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
I disagree with you!
chigoziri2403:

That's where the labour party failed
Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by Forexbillionair: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
UncleKoboko:
Lol

And the same people voting for him keeps wailing and complaining if his bad and corrupt governance EVERY DAY!

BLOODY HYPOCRITES

Most Nigerians are not ready for good governance.
I continue saying it we are not ready for good governance. Forget rigging because even rigging can only work where u are accepted. The same people shouting and condemning hope uzodinma many of them still went to collect money and organize people to vote for him and those voters collected their own share and vote him in. Afterward when the little bribe finishes they will continue from where they stop in complaining. I HV come to terms of not pitying Nigerian where they complain of bad leadership because the same people will throw u under the bus for their oppressors when election comes around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by blaqoracle: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
Addme:

I talk am

E shock me ..
Yeeboos can make mouth but no liver.
Imagine the people who wanted to remove APC in Lagos Connor remove APC in their own backyard.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs by blueAgent(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
YourKarma:

You're incredibly foolish. Who told you we want that man in power, and why you go open mouth talk this kain nonsense? Na craze dey worry you?
Go to irev and see the abracadabra Hopeless Uzodimma did in my state

I have stop responding to useless APC miscreants.

Ignore them.

Some ppl are inherently stupid and useless.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breakdown Of September 2017 Allocation To The 36 States / Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue / Why Osibanjo Not Participating In Tinubu’s Rallies – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.