Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) (37134 Views)

Dele Alake: Obasanjo’s Mischief And Hypocrisy On Display Again / Tinubu Pose With APC Chieftain In London: Picture / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by oyebanji44: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
HBB1:

Won lu won baaje!
🤣
grin grin grin thank you bro
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by akslink: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
successmatters:
Lagos was developed by the whole Nigerians, with Niger Delta oil money. Most of the infrastructure you see in Lagos, the people celebrating lagos today didn't know how it came about.

Lagos and the region it belongs in has its feeding bottle still in the Niger Delta region, see how deceptive they are, they will be celebrating lagos with oil money and if you tell them to form their own country, they will refuse. You wan hunger to finish them? grin

If you quote me, you will get withlow on your finger grin
mugu is you needed to do your research before splitting rubbish here! Lagos never be first capital of Nigeria neither second and ever since Lagos and other western regions have been transformed by the western region investment which still exists today which is oduduwa investment. Lagos and Ibadan has always been envious of your tribe men even your leaders like zik and co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by sreamsense: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
Good! They have started selling Nigeria abroad, but my fear is that few weeks after drug people may soon spoil it again
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by SonOfDSoil01: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
;
oyebanji44:

yoruba people goin to that deserted region..continue fooling urself... grin

grin dont mind the fool, he thinks he is discussing with people in is village whatsapp group, the same people that complain that yoruba dont travel, honestly they deserve our pity because if you have ever been to sad yeast, you will weep for this our online billionaire grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Okoroawusa: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2023
Such a beautiful thread...

Those of you on the first page that has used tribalism to deface such a nostalgic thread...una dey mad!!! ( No matter your tribe).
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Teenaira: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
successmatters:
Lagos was developed by the whole Nigerians, with Niger Delta oil money. Most of the infrastructure you see in Lagos, the people celebrating lagos today didn't know how it came about.

Lagos and the region it belongs in has its feeding bottle still in the Niger Delta region, see how deceptive they are, they will be celebrating lagos with oil money and if you tell them to form their own country, they will refuse. You wan hunger to finish them? grin

Chinedu, Chinedu, what concerns you with Niger Delta Oil ?
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by HBB1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
dominic17:
It is only coward that will leave what he bought with his money just because the seller wants to claim it back without refunds

Then sell the property and leave!

Is it too hard?
Don't you want Biafra again?
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by SonOfDSoil01: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
Absuchat:

So the 500k Yorubas in Anambra according to your oba are Omo ale ?
Maybe we should start treating them as lesser humans since according to you they're not Yorubas
shut up shameless liar, if anambra only has 500k yoruba, how many come dey the whole sad yeast? Like i said, you can only fool yourself, i have been to your deserted region and even hausas have far more population than yoruba,. Wetin yoruba man wan find go sad yeast grin ? I rather travel to Togo than that cannibalistic region of human eaters grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Teenaira: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
Absuchat:

If you see how Yorubas are arriving Upper iweka and Azikiwe road in Aba every 1 sec...you will think the Fulani has invaded southwest the way they did Kwara....I don't have problems with that, but coming with ragolis bottles filled with Agbó is what I detest

Yes, I catch you now. When I was young, I don’t like taking that thing called Agbo. I can see you also do not like it. So, don’t worry we are indeed together, #teamnoagbo.
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by SonOfDSoil01: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
Absuchat:

Lol.... check out GRV's votes....he even came second ahead of PDP....so Igbos are the second largest ethnic group in Lagos. Know this and know peace
hahaha see achievement wink your ancestor should be turning in their graves more. How many people of ethnic nationality is boasting of population ib your region? You know why? Because sad yeast is a deserted region only meant for pigs and only ibos live there, thats why you not proud of that jungle and always attaching your self to my home state lagos where you prefer to die and get buried in alaibo which is only good for burial, shameless pigs cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by gratefulheart(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
Continue mourning grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

successmatters:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by tunjilana: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
successmatters:

Do you know that lagos shore has the best continental shelf for berthing ships in the whole of Nigeria...If all the royalties for berthing vessels in lagos since colonial days was actually used for Lagos only, logos for be dubai....I fact na naija owe lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by dominic17: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
If you can afford to pay for it I will be very glad to sell it
HBB1:

Then sell the property and leave!

Is it too hard?
Don't you want Biafra again?
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Henry22(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
successmatters:

My region is well developed, that's why your people are fighting to do amala hangout in my region, go and try it in Sokoto and see shege grin

Thr whole amala will be eaten and nobody will pay.

So you mean that those people have nothing in Thier heads to bring to the table except Amala and ewedu? grin
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Henry22(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
tunjilana:

Do you know that lagos shore has the best continental shelf for berthing ships in the whole of Nigeria...If all the royalties for berthing vessels in lagos since colonial days was actually used for Lagos only, logos for be dubai....I fact na naija owe lagos

Oga rest and stop deceiving your own people.
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by oyebanji44: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
; grin dont mind the fool, he thinks he is discussing with people in is village whatsapp group, the same people that complain that yoruba dont travel, honestly they deserve our pity because if you have ever been to sad yeast, you will weep for this our online billionaire grin

seriously, very bad place to be..
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Henry22(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
Absuchat:

If you see how Yorubas are arriving Upper iweka and Azikiwe road in Aba every 1 sec...you will think the Fulani has invaded southwest the way they did Kwara....I don't have problems with that, but coming with ragolis bottles filled with Agbó is what I detest

I swear that nonsense dey pain me pass you self, agbo everywhere you to.
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Eniolohunda: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
successmatters:

People should ignore this sadist and celebrate Nigeria through Lagos. That comment showed that somebody is in severe pain whenever he heard good news coming from the state that they hate most and unfortunately they cannot do without. E rolohun.

1 Like

Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by HBB1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
dominic17:
If you can afford to pay for it I will be very glad to sell it

Where is your property?
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Fearyourcreator: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
successmatters:

Na Anambra you wan talk ... you and your 84 people wey like your post mumu gan... na when them discover oil sef... people wey get the oil no shout like igbos ... eyin oponu
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Fearyourcreator: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
Bliss62:

Why una no develop your self too, abi una no be Developer again
Person wey na idiot
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Kay25(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2023
successmatters:

I will quote ur foolishness not u.. before oil was discovered and Nigeria got independence how was lagos fairing?
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Occurstaem(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
yommen:

Daft, very very daft. The only thing you see is Nigerian flag,

What of the Eyo masquerade on display? LAGOS!!!
What of the danfo bus colours? LAGOS!!!
The Lagos BRT colours? LAGOS!!!
What of the beautiful Aso Oke? Yoruba!!!

I can even see the Lagos state logo but all you see is the small Nigerian flag. It's good sha. At least, you couldn't squeeze Biafra flag into it.
💯🌺✅
This comment of yours made my day.

1 Like

Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Shevchenkko: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
oyebanji44:

our ibo brothers see lagos as big london.

tell them to leave south west now ,the next thing they would start begging. .. grin grin
Cowards talking trash
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Kkk777: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
[quot ofe author=successmatters post=126923754]Lagos was developed by the whole Nigerians, with Niger Delta oil money. Most of the infrastructure you see in Lagos, the people celebrating lagos today didn't know how it came about.

If you quote me, you will get withlow on your finger grin[/quote]

You no get sense at all.

Yoruba land has developed before oil was discovered through agriculture.
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Shevchenkko: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
oyebanji44:

yoruba people goin to that deserted region..continue fooling urself... grin

Take Lagos out, the rest of the southwest Nigeria is shithole
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Shevchenkko: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
oyebanji44:

grin grin grin abi oo

telling them to leave south west is like telling them to go commit suicide. .

south east a deserted region
Without Lagos, south west becomes empty
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Shevchenkko: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
oyebanji44:

grin grin grin abi oo

telling them to leave south west is like telling them to go commit suicide. .

south east a deserted region
Still better than your brown roof republic
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by Occurstaem(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Shatap with this stinking lies

Dey Play
E shock you?
If you like deny reality and fact today, tomorrow and forever more, you cannot change it. Deal with it. That's the truth. You can ask from your people living in Ilorin to verify. Google is even there. Stop listening to lamba from your WhatsApp chat.

I always intentionally leave your guys to drown in your ignorance of Kwara state and Yoruba in general.
Re: Lagos On Display At The Lord Mayor's Show In London (Picture) by AareGaa: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
Absuchat:

Only ibos live in cursed ibo land.

Only ibos speak ibo language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba / Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos / Quit Ultimatum: Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.