Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP (22276 Views)

Osun Election Tribunal: INEC Overvoting Cleansing Give Victory To APC / PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by allthingsgood: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2023
Coolsat:
And na Dem shout over voting pass. Just like how LP were shouting rigging having rigged the whole of southeast.

Congratulations to Ododo Of APC, your eight years is divinely assured Insha Allah

Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Fiscus105(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
When will this top. I'm even wondering how the votes in Imo got up to 600k when almost all the polling units were almost empty yesterday. When will this stupidity stop?

It will stop whenever the sitting president, has political will and "really-really" ready to put an end it.

It would start wen inec appointments stop coming from president in power. 2. Clear instructions for security agencies to stop political thugs among other.
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by AskNgige2: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2023
Ahmed0336:
If I say I no tire for Kogi election I lie.

Make dem just declare winner make everyone rest.

Heheheehe
Everyone de rig election..

APC don reach them
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by casualobserver: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://akelicious.net/2023/11/12/kogi-irev-data-exposes-overvoting-in-dekina-and-olamaboro-favoring-the-sdp/

I hope you are reading this? I’ve told you successfull rigging is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by ufotunang: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

It's a draw game boy.both rigged.rest
..draw game abi ?...so election has now turned to a football match abi ?🙄
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by ufotunang: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
In nigeria things are not done the right way...rigging everywhere 🙄
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Politicstoday: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
The rigging in Kogi central is so so much. Yahaya bello destroyed free and fair poll in Kogi State politics

1 Like

Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by garfield1: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
ufotunang:
..draw game abi ?...so election has now turned to a football match abi ?🙄

So what do you want
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Chatgpt: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Who is your paymaster
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by utenwuson: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
If there re to cancel anywhere over voting is, SDP will win with a wideeeeee margin

3 Likes

Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Paramount01(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
dinachi:
I knew that Ododo will win!

If I tell you every party in Nigeria rigged election
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by bakila: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://akelicious.net/2023/11/12/kogi-irev-data-exposes-overvoting-in-dekina-and-olamaboro-favoring-the-sdp/
Thank you for exposing the APC. A trip to IreV for Okene Local govt, has shown up APC in Kogj has no respect for the election process.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by me69: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
They just want to cancel the votes where sdp is strong using over voting. The Inec guys are working against sdp
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by bakila: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
Coolsat:
And na Dem shout over voting pass. Just like how LP were shouting rigging having rigged the whole of southeast.

Congratulations to Ododo Of APC, your eight years is divinely assured Insha Allah
Please stop bringing Insha Allah to the corruption revealed by BVAS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Enskynelson(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
Politicstoday:
APC with their lies. What of the Okene LG too
No mind the person who posted that. All the ones in Okene are like that.
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by bakila: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
utenwuson:
If there re to cancel anywhere over voting is, SDP will win with a wideeeeee margin
True talk

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by IamAtAnger: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
It's like you're high on something abi
Romanoff:
This SDP guy especially should be disqualified.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by baronaaaire: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
Elu pee una dey see una mate

In Nigeria you can't win election being civil, grab the power and let the opposition go to court
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Seequadry(m): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
Lol... This looks like an Apc thing.... They'll rather void that polling unit than allow that original figure stand 😂😂😂
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Senatorbng(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
May the highest rigger win
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Akebe83: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
We are watching what's going on.
The justice must be done accordingly by INEC now this is not security issues again ooooo before we said Nigeria Police, police and Army are proofing their professional INEC remain you. Kogite said APC should go SDP or PDP that's what their want.
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Chetas81(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ahmed0336:
If I say I no tire for Kogi election I lie.

Make dem just declare winner make everyone rest.
experience of shithole as they called it
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Esude007: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
I just dey notice something... Any news that is not in the favor of SDP,makes front page immediately... I just dey notice cha

5 Likes

Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Chetas81(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
IF YOU DIE FOR POLITICIAN, THAT IS YOUR DESTINY FROM GOD
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Innobee99(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
Admin who's sponsoring these ur useless posts lately? Check IREV Portal and give us feedback on the happenings in Kogi Central. Mumu admin
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Innobee99(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
Esude007:
I just dey notice something... Any news that is not in the favor of SDP,makes front page immediately... I just dey notice cha
Same here, very useless admins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Ashirioluwa: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
Based on the results posted on the INEC portal, the probability of the SDP winning this election is very high.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Slymonster(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
When will this top. I'm even wondering how the votes in Imo got up to 600k when almost all the polling units were almost empty yesterday. When will this stupidity stop?

Lol voters plenty pass the last presidential election that people still come out small unlike yesterday. Funny country
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by NAC1666: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by YourKarma: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
And nothing will be said about the fact that the number of people who voted in most areas in Imo State is more than the number of accredited voters
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by YourKarma: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sapiosexuality:

That's the shocking part.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi / VP Slot: PDP Dismisses Report Of Wike's Selection As Atiku's Running Mate / Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.