Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP (22281 Views)

Osun Election Tribunal: INEC Overvoting Cleansing Give Victory To APC / PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by jaxxy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
iRev has been rendered useless by inec and the supreme Courts I heard.
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Whitelion07(m): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

Apc rigged in kogi central while pdp rigged in kogi east.
the election is between apc and sdp in Kogi, pdp is not in the equation ooo
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Jomonix: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
I shudder at some comments that tend to support winning by any means necessary. Even if you rig and win shows you are popular and then legit. With time it can only lead to breakdown of law and order. People will simply plan on time to take laws into their own hands.
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Prenonjebose: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
The country is not serious, the people are irredeemable.
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Fantastictelem: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
This happened in most central LGAs and the east also try to do same. Inec needs to cancel all polling units where bvas accredited voters doesn't tally with what is written on the result sheet
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by liver123(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
Romanoff:
This SDP guy especially should be disqualified.
you are a big full you don't know what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by francis71: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
What is the essence of snatching ballot boxes if not stuffing of ballot papers. By my accessment, 80-90% of the polling united will be cancelled due to overvl voting in all 3states
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by rolams(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
What about the ones from Yaya Bello zone?

Check Dino Melaye zone too.
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Romanoff(f): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
liver123:
you are a big full you don't know what you are saying

For you to type something like this, it's obvious there's a big vacuum where your brain should have been.
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Romanoff(f): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
IamAtAnger:
It's like you're high on something abi

You'd know na. Drug addict that you are.
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dino no even dey discussion grin
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Onucs(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Dino no even dey discussion grin

Ahbeg, who is DinoπŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
Onucs:

Ahbeg, who is DinoπŸ˜„πŸ˜„
I just dey laugh that time as he joined the race grin like Dino. Omo na God fit safe Kogi at this junction
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Pikadili: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dear Seun,

Please do not push any post from anonpoet as all his news are not verified.

I'm from olamaboro, I can tell you confidently tell you we didn't experienced issue of over voting.

This handler is a propagandist, and he's working for APC government in Kogi state

@Seun, I want to reiterate, do your background checks on this guy's post before pushing it to front page.

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by tachia406: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
Kogi election is so intriguing. It's a tribal tussle. But with GYB at the helm, APC still has the upper hand. So despite the numerical strength of the Igalas, there will be little hope for Ajaka. This mindless rigging is rather disgusting
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Fearyourcreator: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2023
Politicstoday:
πŸ˜‚ Mr Garfield1 you are very funny πŸ˜„. Chaiii democracy is gone under APC government
You dey sleep Obasanjo time?
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Tareq1105: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ahmed0336:
If I say I no tire for Kogi election I lie.

Make dem just declare winner make everyone rest.

Any contestant aside Dino Melaye is okay by me.

Dino Melaye is a waster of resources and doesn't have respect for anyone.

Dino will continue to loose together with his principal Atikulooooter.

Even in Kogi West, Dino lost.
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by ufotunang: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
garfield1:

So what do you want
..πŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Yankee101: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
Just 2 places with less than 200

The whole of Okene, Okehi and most of Ajaokuta were doctored

All of ogori was doctored before it’s people protested immediately and it was cancelled. Still apc is finding it hard to win clean
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Jonzdy: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
Anonpoet, sending fake news on this platform won't help you. Check the Kogi central results on IREV and post here let see if you can from Okene, okehi, Adavi Ajaokuta and OGORI mangogo
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Politicstoday: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You dey sleep Obasanjo time?
do or die election
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Fearyourcreator: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
Politicstoday:
do or die election
Who dem born to talk any how Obasanjo time
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by ozo13(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Politicstoday:
APC with their lies. What of the Okene LG too
Am sure u are now disappointed that SDP candidate has been exposed cheating too.u can't point accusing finger anymore. grin grin cheesy
U were the one I was telling yesterday that all APC need in kogi east was just a little percentage and Dino wasn't in the race.
I also told u SDP candidate got no structure in the central and kogi west.This is just politics and it's easy to predict.
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Cromagnon: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
When will this stop. I'm even wondering how the votes in Imo got up to 600k when almost all the polling units were almost empty yesterday. When will this stupidity stop?
when you stop it
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by IfnobeGod20: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
Supreme Court caused all these. Why would supreme court watered down what INEC used billions of tax payers money to built just for the purpose of elections. What a shame!
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by zeeprince(m): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2023
Same thing at okene, lokoja, adavi , ajaokuta and many other places , APC got over 500-700 votes from polling units having less than 200 accreditation, it's what it's
Re: Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP by Naajjii: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
garfield1:

It's a draw game boy.both rigged.rest
Then election should be canceled, that should be the best option. INEC is a big disappointment to be honest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano. / Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release / Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaigns In Ila LG & Ifedayo LG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.