Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC (44267 Views)

PDP Primaries: Dino Melaye Loses Rerun To Reps Member, Tajudeen Yusuf / Dino Melaye Loses Local Government To Smart Adeyemi / Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Sonnobax15(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
Skyview01:

You must be enjoying the conditions of Nigeria under APC.
. I didn't say that......But trying to paint the PDP as a party of saint is what I'm not in support of.....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sermwell:

So you mean Nigerians are more angry at PDP than APC?? WONDERFUL!!!

I have always said that nothing will stop me from joining politics and win.

MAJORITY OF THE MASSES ARE INCREDIBLY STUPID!! cheesy cheesy grin

They are braimless walahi.

After, dem go dey run to churches disturbing fake pastors after voting in idiotic and clueless leaders.

Nigerians deserves their leaders.
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by FILEBE(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
tsdarkside:
chibok girls drama was a hugh damage to their image....

they still dont get it....
they believe in forgive and forget....

most nigerians dont....
nigerians are the worst type of people to piss off....
they will pay you back sooner or later....

Sorry to say. What you wrote up there isn't making any sense. If truly we don't forget, not even apc or pdp will get any post in Nigeria . We all know APC =PDP. Dino may later decamp to APC and he will be voted for. We have seen it happen , haven't we?

Can't say anything much about the Kogi politics , I don't stay in Kogi and I am not an indigene but from what we see online,people don't like Yahya Bello as a governor.

To say the truth, Nigerians vote base on sentiments not on merits.
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. I didn't say that......But trying to paint the PDP as a party of saint is what I'm not in support of.....

The most destructive regime in Nigeria was the past 8 years under Buhari of APC.

Can you show any PDP regime that destroyed Nigeria like what APC is currently doing.

Did you not see people committing suicides upandan recently.

Both are thieves, but PDP is the "deep blue sea" while APC is the "devil".

Now, under Tinubu, APC will rig elections to infinity and Nigeria will now be a one party state.

That is why some people will never forgive Obi for helping Tinubu take power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by hafeeanubasy: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Gentlelox:
is apc not pdapc ?
No to your question,You must have a weak brain
LP is actually L.PDP

OBI-ex PDP
Datti-ex PDP
Doyin okupe-ex PDP

Buhari-never a PDP member-PDP great enemy
Osinbajo-never a PDP member
Tinubu-never a PDP member-PDP greatest enemy
Shetimma-Never a PDP member

So what the hell is the faeces coming out of your brain ?
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by azeeza(f): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
When he was a senator then Buhari was the president. Bubu came to the house for a presentation when he was leaving Dino was calling him ole ole. I felt so bad for bubu that moment.
What he also did to Remi Tinubu.

Dino cannot be our governor, tufiakwa. He will use all Kogi allocation to buy skinny jean, shoes, bikes and stupid cars and sleep in Miami and wake up in Kogi. Good radfiance

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
tsdarkside:
PDP is still dreamin they will return....
very funny....

they still dont understand how many nigerians are very angry at them....

You all are deceived by partisan politics....
Same politicians in APC and PDP are still the ones ruling but all most of u care about is PDP or APC..
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by hafeeanubasy: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
Skyview01:

The most destructive regime in Nigeria was the past 8 years under Buhari of APC.

Can you show any PDP regime that destroyed Nigeria like what APC is currently doing.

Now, under Tinubu, APC will rig elections to infinity and Nigeria will now be a one party state.

You were probably very young when PDP was in power.

You talked of one party state..as 2007,PDP was controlling 31 states in Nigeria and most were fraudulently acquired for PDP by Obasanjo !..APC has never controlled more than 23 states since 2015

ALSO,NAME one major infrastructure you can trace to PDP for good 16years.

And if you want to talk about inflation,kindly compare price of commodities during abacha time in 1997 to 2015 when PDP too was also leaving.

Also,if your plot is to paint LP as Saint

At this time T ,LP is more of PDP than APC is PDP but you Hypochrites will never talk about that but still packing LP as the alternative.

The 4 leaders of APC Buhari,osinbajo,TINUBU and shettima have never been PDP.

The same can not be said of PETER OBI and Datti and their campaign chief Akin osuntoku and doyin okupe who were all ex-PDPs!
Yet all we here is PDP=APC but LP is not PDP from you Hypochrites and manipulators?

You cant fool everyone!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by komzy589(m): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Bro, I am neutral and talking clearly.

APC is sweeping over this nation massively like wild fire.

Watch the coming defections to APC from state to state.

Imo and Ebonyi are already in their firm control (that's just Southeast o! A whole Southeast).
Okay, will they sweep Bayelsa and Edo too?
The chances of PDP winning in Imo and Kogi state are very slim and you know why. I don’t need to tell you. Just like the chances of APC winning in Bayelsa and Edo state.
It will be an upset for PDP to win any of those state, but it is not an upset for PDP to win Bayelsa state. Whiles Labour Party winning any of those state cannot even happen.
That’s what I mean by having an open mind in politics.
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

You were probably very young when PDP was in power.

You talked of one party state..as 2007,PDP was controlling 31 states in Nigeria and most were fraudulently acquired for PDP by Obasanjo !..APC has never controlled more than 23 states since 2015

ALSO,NAME one major infrastructure you can trace to PDP for good 16years.

And if you want to talk about inflation,kindly compare price of commodities during abacha time in 1997 to 2015 when PDP too was also leaving.

Also,if your plot is to paint LP as Saint

At this time T ,LP is more of PDP than APC is PDP but you Hypochrites will never talk about that but still packing LP as the alternative.

The 4 leaders of APC Buhari,osinbajo,TINUBU and shettima have never been PDP.

The same can not be said of PETER OBI and Datti and their campaign chief Akin osuntoku and doyin okupe who were all ex-PDPs!
Yet all we here is PDP=APC but LP is not PDP from you Hypochrites and manipulators?

You cant fool everyone!

Toh!

Enjoy your suffering under APC then.
After Buhari's disastrous 8 years, i never believed Nigerians will reward failure by appointing another president in APC.

I blame PO for pkaying the spoiler for PDP and fracturing the party in the last elections.

I also blame OBJ for allowing Jona. into Aso Rock.

Continue supporting your slave masters.
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by TheClassic1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
Governors position is not for someone like this animal nah of all people so u too see urself as someone that can become a kogi state governor nawaa o what a useless human being
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by hafeeanubasy: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
Skyview01:

Toh!

Enjoy your suffering under APC then.
After Buhari's disastrous 8 years, i never believed Nigerians will reward failure by appointing another president in APC.

I blame PO for pkaying the spoiler for PDP and fracturing the party in the last elections.

I also blame OBJ for allowing Jona. into Aso Rock.

Continue supporting your slave masters.
Both OBI and OBJ are more of failure than APC.
Anytime I see videos of people entering lagos -ibadan rail and blue light rail in lagos ,I pray of Tinubu,buhari and APC ....OBI didn't have such legacy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by alimiadedayo1: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
tsdarkside:
very funny....

shut up useless kid you are not ashamed of yourself.. and Nigerians are happy with APC because they brought wealth and peace to the nation.. odee ni eee
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by alimiadedayo1: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
Skyview01:

don't mind the stupid guy
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Gentlelox: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
hafeeanubasy:
No to your question,You must have a weak brain
LP is actually L.PDP

OBI-ex PDP
Datti-ex PDP
Doyin okupe-ex PDP

Buhari-never a PDP member-PDP great enemy
Osinbajo-never a PDP member
Tinubu-never a PDP member-PDP greatest enemy
Shetimma-Never a PDP member

So what the hell is the faeces coming out of your brain ?
are u okay ?

Did I ask u about Obi ? Or is that how ur useless fadar brought you up
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Tozocalamity: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
A rogue like din6 that is pally with a criminal like hushpuppi should not be allowed near the seat of power.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Sermwell(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

I PERSONALLY,I am more angry WITH PDP than APC.

APC birth lagos Ibadan expressway,Apapa oshodi expressway,2nd niger Bridge,lagos Ibadan standard Guage railway,lagos blue line,lagos red line.

I can't point to a major infrastructure put in place by PDP for good 16years!

And if you talk about inflation,both party managed inflation poorly.check the price of commodities during Abacha regime and the price at 2015 when PDP was leaving
So Nigeria begins and ends in Lagos?? Your stupidity is legendary!
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Zhunnurayn(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
OGIBRA:
Reality has finally done on DINO... He should learn to kip quite and re-stragize just as SARAKI is doing.

I really rooted for Dino though... how have saraki been faring? It's a surprise that arguably most influential Senate president just went up the smoke angry
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Zhunnurayn(m): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. My point........Dino lost the last respect I had for him from the very day he mocked an old man......

That's not the way to campaign......Why not state your manifestoes and what you'd do for your people and get out of the stage without mocking an old man..

I just don't understand the level of disrespect and lack of sympathy for such an elderly person simply because we don't share same political views. I didn't support tinubu but I have great feeling for him his age and health condition. Anybody can have health issues and such mockery shows inhuman they are. People doing such on media may have aged parents in same condition at home... but yet they're inhuman cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Okwyjesus(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
abc115:
Ijumu LGA

APC 10,524
PDP: 6,909
SDP: 356

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2023/11/12/kogi-poll-dino-melaye-loses-lg-to-apc/amp/

I don't like Bello and Ododo but Dino don't have anything to offer

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Sharpsharp00123: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
90dbest:
This one na another slowpoke. What has my comment got to do with Igbo.
your father is the slow poke

U igbos were hailing him then cos u believe it’s a direct attack at tinubu, if not that I don’t have time I for dig d thread for u

U see where u push an enter now

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Etimemy: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
tsdarkside:
very funny....

Is PDP that bring you hunger?
$2/1198 now. Wake up

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by jattopeter(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
I said it Yesterday but somebody rain insult on me, I told you people Dino will not win his Local Government. Go to the west , How many people has Dino lifted, all he does is to show his cars.
Politicaly Dino has no relevance again.
PortHarcourtcit:
that's democracy, I mean who in his right sense will vote for Dino melaye? A mediocre? What Dino melaye does is to show of his loot...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by bjtinz: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
Okwyjesus:

I don't like Bello and Ododo but Dino don't have anything to offer

All three have nothing to offer. It's simply religious and ethnic politics at play
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by OGIBRA(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zhunnurayn:

I really rooted for Dino though... how have saraki been faring? It's a surprise that arguably most influential Senate president just went up the smoke angry
Saraki might not be fairing better, but not fairing worst like dino now...
Saraki might not been in the good book of the present government regime,but definitely not in the worst side like dino..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by bjtinz: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
Quite embarrassing, to say the least.
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Pascal9: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nothing last forever, one day Apc will be at the receiving end, what has a beginning will one day end.
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by hafeeanubasy: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sermwell:

So Nigeria begins and ends in Lagos?? Your stupidity is legendary!
So lagos is not part of Nigeria and 2nd Naija bridge is in lagos?...so,na PDP dey rule lagos

Your madness is out of this world bro
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by godwinstringed1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by hafeeanubasy: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
Gentlelox:
are u okay ?

Did I ask u about Obi ? Or is that how ur useless fadar brought you up

Your father must be regretting for giving birth to a dummie like you.

So,OBI Is a footballer that his name shouldn't be mentioned in a political discuss.

All this buhari is jubril mumus 😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by xperiencelove(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
NapoleonHill:
The hand wey dey shake don touch Dino Melaye. I'm sure if he had a way to apologize for his master-fall at the campaign last year, he would have done it already.
Dino lost his senatorial district election and his next ambition is to become the governor of the whole state. Isn't that madness?
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by 90dbest: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
your father is the slow poke

U igbos were hailing him then cos u believe it’s a direct attack at tinubu, if not that I don’t have time I for dig d thread for u

U see where u push an enter now
is that why I raped your mother?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government / Boko Haram Injures A Civilian JTF Member In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.