Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC (44217 Views)

PDP Primaries: Dino Melaye Loses Rerun To Reps Member, Tajudeen Yusuf / Dino Melaye Loses Local Government To Smart Adeyemi / Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by ebenholer2(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dino was actually ill-advised cos he has no moral justification to become the governor of Kogi state. By now he should have done himself well by going fully into acting through joining nollywood
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Belleful: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
Hahahah, baba wen well no fit win he local government. Hand he strong, leg he strong, but na weakling for he LGA. Baba wen no well, dey show Dino shege
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by highchief1: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2023
abc115:
Ijumu LGA

APC 10,524
PDP: 6,909
SDP: 356

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2023/11/12/kogi-poll-dino-melaye-loses-lg-to-apc/amp/
once u lose your lg as a Politician u are supposed to travel abroad.
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by ALPHAGUY: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
DeleTaller:
Even if Tinubu was really sick.. Is it proper for Dino to mock him on stage the way he did?

Dino lost everything politically from that day.

Very true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
DeleTaller:
Even if Tinubu was really sick.. Is it proper for Dino to mock him on stage the way he did?

Dino ti lule finally

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Gentlevip: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
Yahaya bello showing how it is done
His anointment... His pace..his selection

The other imposter can cry foul
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by tsdarkside(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
Blueseaa57:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.

can you fvck off....!!

stvpid scammer....

dont let people scam you off the little money you have in nigeria....!!
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Laple0541(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
DeleTaller:

I hate that gorilla for that, and also for boastfully saying he will rape a fellow senator at the floor of the chamber.
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Sermwell(m): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

So lagos is not part of Nigeria and 2nd Naija bridge is in lagos?...so,na PDP dey rule lagos

Your madness is out of this world bro

This agbado munching idiot just thinks everyone in Nigeria os a zombiie!!

Just go on the street and ask the common man to tell you the differences in thier lives ten years ago and now. A bag of rice sold for less than 10k. Fuel sold for less than #200.

Why am I even wasting my time with this agbado munching nitwits!! grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Ifyz0001: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
Tinubu has set the record of producing results before the even election are held.

That is the case in these elections both in imo, bayelsa and kogi state.

I don't know how we would break loose from this level of corruption currently going on with INEC and APC.

Seriously, pdp I don't know what to advice them again.
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by 7lives: 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
yinkus6750:
This is ajeku iya, season 2.

Ajekun iya pro max.
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by zoedew: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2023
DeleTaller:

And what about his expressed intent to put Tinubu's wife in the family way! The guy's winding down and soon will grind to a halt as he begins to sell his vain worldly goods. Even his children will be hard put to help him.
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by zoedew: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2023
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

This election would have been sure for Dino, to win....

But he has no reputation to back on, from family circle , to lifestyle...

Na too buy car flaunt wealth online, I have not at once see Dino commission anything or facilitate any important project....

Now, Posterity is knocking on his door.
Dino Melaye is as useless as the proverbial left hand. Travel through Ijumuland and the road that passes by his country home and you will find it hard to describe his worthlessness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by hafeeanubasy: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2023
Sermwell:

This agbado munching idiot just thinks everyone in Nigeria os a zombiie!!

Just go on the street and ask the common man to tell you the differences in thier lives ten years ago and now. A bag of rice sold for less than 10k. Fuel sold for less than #200.

Why am I even wasting my time with this agbado munching nitwits!! grin grin
😆

Losers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by techtalk123: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2023
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! ssonlinegloballtd
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by middlebelter(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

But yahaya Bello has respect for his elders
Really?! How well does his GYB respect the Late Ohinonyi of Ebiraland before his demise?
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by StreetFight: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Any body can win but not Dino the clown....

The way the nigha was mocking Tinubu,one would think if he wouldn't contest for any elective position any more.......

I knew from day one that president Tinubu would rather die than to see Dino become governor of kogi state..

Las las,na once Dino fowl lay cooked eggs before 12 p.m grin

And Emilokan Tinubu has been silent. He have not said a word about Dino and is senselessness.
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by StreetFight: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2023
ebenholer2:
Dino was actually ill-advised cos he has no moral justification to become the governor of Kogi state. By now he should have done himself well by going fully into acting through joining nollywood

The Nollywood industry rejected him
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Allisgud: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2023
Democracy is gone in this country,so the only reason he should loose the govnorship race his because he was mocking tinubu,and hereby jeopardizing order peoples choices,I swear Nigerian are the kind of leaders they deserve
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by Jayjay1960: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
zoedew:

Dino Melaye is as useless as the proverbial left hand. Travel through Ijumuland and the road that passes by his country home and you will find it hard to describe his worthlessness!
same with all kogi state politicians are they are all useless ......bello that just finish 8years can you tell me his achievements
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by zoedew: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
Jayjay1960:
same with all kogi state politicians are they are all useless ......bello that just finish 8years can you tell me his achievements
A people deserve the type of Leadership they have!
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by jogojogo: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
MDBAKP:
Retirement is sure for Dino

I just observed that all Tinubu's enemies are losing on all front....
Really, who God Has blessed, no one can curse.

This is the end of the road for The Actor called Dino.
He will do better as an actor.
Atiku and Obi have all been permanently retired from politics....
Any other activity from from them is like the gasping of a dying man...
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by jogojogo: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
Re: Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC by NairaMaster1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
achorladey:

looooool! Na colostrum loser. Loooool! Drama too much for naija politics

Kikikiki

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings / Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Rivers Bye-Election: Returning Officer Declares APC Winner, INEC Suspends It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.