Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family (2459 Views)

I Found This On My Family Body Please What Is It? / Covid 19; Federal Government Picks State To Partake In WHO Vaccine, See The Stat / This Illness Is Threatening My Peace (photo... User Discretion). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by Wahabfuture: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
Wait, do you mean they go from to house to house in Nigeria? this is madness
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by Hakeem66: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
They can never force you unless you are hiding something from us or making it up.
They came to my house today and vaccinated my nephew, nothing is wrong in polio vaccine.
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by Wahabfuture: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
IamAsiri:

Haba! Take the OPV for your baby. It has no negative effect on the kids. However, not taking it can be dangerous for the child as Nigeria is no longer Polio-free, thanks to the Northerners that couldn't take it when Boko boys invaded their villages.

I understand your fears but it's okay. It's for the good of your child. Meanwhile, those are not WHO people. They are Primary Health Care officials that have been employed for this sole purpose of ensuring all eligible children are immunised against this polio virus. They however have the WHO logo boldly printed on their aprons and containers because it is a WHO-sponsored exercise.

It can be taken in the hospital too, i will never allow my kids to take that from those poeple
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by jackie111(m): 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

WHO has no right to vaccinate anybody in nigeria....

I doubt if they conduct vaccination but I know they support the NPHCDA with the necessary vaccines for the routine immunisations.

When there is these outreaches, they go out with the teams to conduct disease surveillance and for monitoring.

TO THE OP
Your case is that of non compliance. The vaccinators probably didn't handle it through the proper channel.

Please take the vaccination of your child/children serious.
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by Fibonacci88: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2023
It's becoming alarming how this ppl go about this vaccination. My son has taken all the necessary vaccines for a child after birth. His next one is next yr February. This untrained ppl came to my church today and started dropping stuffs into the mouth of the children. My wife who is a nurse didn't allow that for my son. She was even asking this person what vaccine is this one d person couldn't even explain what she was giving out. Only saying it was announced in the radio. I just told Dem not to worry that my son already has all the right vaccines admistered at the health center.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by Fibonacci88: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2023
Ayofe2028:
My wife actually collected a card at the maternity center close to us (though she gave birth in a teaching hospital). She has being following the schedule of the card religiously without missing anyone. But the issues is that my spirit does not agree with this one they want to force on us. Their attitude is suspicious and annoying. It is as if they have uterior motive.
If ur wife has been following the one on d card, then don't succumb to those untrained ppl forcing nonsense they can't even explain down the throats of kids. They came to my church today and all the children were given this drop without even explaining what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 12:37am On Nov 13, 2023
shocked shocked

Report them to the nearest police station... shocked

I reject it also... cool for 7yrs old daughter....
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 13, 2023
Ayofe2028:
Good evening great Nairalanders,

Between yesterday and today, hefty men and women who claimed to be agents of WHO have come to my house five times with the intention of inoculating my child. But for reason best understood by me I don't want any more vaccines for my baby. I believe the post natal vaccines she has being receiving almost every month at the hospital is enough.

But these people keep coming to my house despite several rejections. I pleaded with them to give me time to make research on the vaccine but they couldn't agree with me. They came to my house once two weeks ago, thrice yesterday and twice today (Sunday). Their incessant visits is wearing me out, becoming highly suspicious, quite embarrassing and I consider it a threat to my family.

I don't know their next move and I am scared. Please how can I stop them? I have their phone numbers and I know their office.

Cc. Seun Mynd44 OAM4J nlfpmod lalasticlala

Op, are you on drugs?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by tsdarkside(m): 2:12am On Nov 13, 2023
jackie111:

I doubt if they conduct vaccination but I know they support the NPHCDA with the necessary vaccines for the routine immunisations.

When there is these outreaches, they go out with the teams to conduct disease surveillance and for monitoring.

TO THE OP
Your case is that of non compliance. The vaccinators probably didn't handle it through the proper channel.

Please take the vaccination of your child/children serious.

i repeat....:
WHO has no right to vaccinate anybody in nigeria....!!
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by FinidiGeorge: 2:52am On Nov 13, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Polio Vaccine is good and does not in anyway cause sterility. You are exposing your baby to harm. You are posting this information in an alarmist way but forgetting to inform people what it is about. If you do not want it from them go and get it elsewhere and then show then the vacinnation card so they back off. But to deny your baby polio vacinne is evil. You eant to expose that baby to harm and ruin the babys future.

I'm a medical practictioner. I do not agree with their methods but you are not right either
Well, while vaccines are good, I think it's high time someone educates the populace about what is going on. I mean, how many times are children supposed to take polio vaccine?

Some government workers have been visiting houses from time to time now giving babies and toddlers this vaccine. Does it not end? I have thought about opening a thread on nairaland about this incessant polio vaccines. They still came yesterday and administered to my toddler and from questioning, it seems it hasn't ended yet (like they're still coming two more times).

Abeg which kain polio dey out wey stubborn wey need vaccines upon vaccines for children before it is subdued.

The vaccine don dey too much and I'm already thinking of sending them away next time I see them angry
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by FinidiGeorge: 3:15am On Nov 13, 2023
Hakeem66:
They can never force you unless you are hiding something from us or making it up.
They came to my house today and vaccinated my nephew, nothing is wrong in polio vaccine.
Likewise my toddler, but my question is how that when will it stop? My own thought is that the vaccine should be administered once, but they have been coming from quite some time now and I don't think it is finished yet.

Na those vaccines wey dem dey put one drop of the liquid for child mouth the thing be.
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by duduade: 3:37am On Nov 13, 2023
If my memory serves me right, polio vaccine is the vaccine taken round now
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by IamAsiri: 4:33am On Nov 13, 2023
Wahabfuture:

It can be taken in the hospital too, i will never allow my kids to take that from those poeple

It's safe too. They give people what is dispensed to them. They are always in cold packs.
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by Adabestseason(m): 5:24am On Nov 13, 2023
Your post coincides with russia's stand,africa is where the rest of the world test their vaccines,i believe the same WHO approved herbal medicine so tell you want to innoculate your child with herbal vaccines.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by online4business: 6:15am On Nov 13, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Polio Vaccine is good and does not in anyway cause sterility. You are exposing your baby to harm. You are posting this information in an alarmist way but forgetting to inform people what it is about. If you do not want it from them go and get it elsewhere and then show then the vacinnation card so they back off. But to deny your baby polio vacinne is evil. You eant to expose that baby to harm and ruin the babys future.

I'm a medical practictioner. I do not agree with their methods but you are not right either
I'm sure you too support the rna COVID shot that's killing people around.

People are now wise ooo medical professional who you help when people like us know you get your education from pharmaceutical and drug companies whose goal is to make more money.

The 4th leading cause of death in the United States is medical errors google am( how can I even trust a doctor in Nigeria)

Are you aware Mr medical professionals that Drug companies pay doctors that v
Gave the COVID shot.

They paid doctor who give opioid in America.

What about Vioxx the drug that killed more americas can the vitenam war.

We know vaccine works but don't force it and gaslight people that it's for the kids best interest.

You forget say them experience for Nigeria in zamfara and Indian years ago and fzier paid compensation years later for a similar vaccine.

As long as the big drug companies continue to give doctors education we will continue to reject vaccines.
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by online4business: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2023
1TrippleCee:

There are different vaccination administered to babies. A card doesnt mean you vacinnated your baby against polio. Do not allow your baby to be vacinnated 5hru them. Go to a third oarty but get it done.

They are being zealous because of the thril and excitement of the job nothing more. Also they are paid based on the number of successful vacinnations done. Go to a third party but vacinnate the baby.

This is the reasons doctors can kill and get away and big pharma make more profits
"They are paid based on the number of successful vacinnations done"

Vaccinate more people as possible will already have the antedotes.

It's a win win for them

1 Like

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by cocolacec(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2023
Ayofe2028:
Good evening great Nairalanders,

Between yesterday and today, hefty men and women who claimed to be agents of WHO have come to my house five times with the intention of inoculating my child. But for reason best understood by me I don't want any more vaccines for my baby. I believe the post natal vaccines she has being receiving almost every month at the hospital is enough.

But these people keep coming to my house despite several rejections. I pleaded with them to give me time to make research on the vaccine but they couldn't agree with me. They came to my house once two weeks ago, thrice yesterday and twice today (Sunday). Their incessant visits is wearing me out, becoming highly suspicious, quite embarrassing and I consider it a threat to my family.

I don't know their next move and I am scared. Please how can I stop them? I have their phone numbers and I know their office.

Cc. Seun Mynd44 OAM4J nlfpmod lalasticlala

Tell them your child already took her vaccines in another health centre.
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2023
Are you a man or a woman?
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by Ayofe2028: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2023
thatigboman:
post their vote number. Dm me your phone number. How old is your child? Do it immediate
My child is a year plus. I want them to come again before I will post their contact details and pictures.
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by descarado: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2023
Hakeem66:
Thank you darling.
I feel like giving you a hug.

I have never been outraged like this in this place.
If she understands what polio is, she will seek out these people
This is what she pray for her child to look like.
When people that need a child don't get, baba God go dey give those who don't deserve it. Not fair

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by jackie111(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
tsdarkside:

i repeat....:
WHO has no right to vaccinate anybody in nigeria....!!

Tell your your government to single handedly provide ADEQUATE HEALTH CARE SERVICE without any support. Let's see how their corrupt axx can do that 👍
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by tsdarkside(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
jackie111:

Tell your your government to single handedly provide ADEQUATE HEALTH CARE SERVICE without any support. Let's see how their corrupt axx can do that 👍

they can do it....

tell your WHO to stay away from us or we will shoot at them....
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by jackie111(m): 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
tsdarkside:

they can do it....

tell your WHO to stay away from us or we will shoot at them....

Lol, i wish them well. Honestly and very honest for that matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anxiety Is A Common Disorder Among Nigerians / A Cure For Sickle Cell Anaemia. / Dealayed Ejaculation: Causes And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.