Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family (2460 Views)

I Found This On My Family Body Please What Is It? / Covid 19; Federal Government Picks State To Partake In WHO Vaccine, See The Stat / This Illness Is Threatening My Peace (photo... User Discretion). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by thatigboman: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
Op, didn't the hospital your wife delivered give u card of when the child would be vaccinated? Children are vaccinated at different times from month 1 to 7 years. One of the vaccinations is polio. It is very important. But has to be done in the hospital at the appropriate age, not at home by WHO.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by Ayofe2028: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
tsdarkside:
where are you that WHO idioots can tell you anything in nigeria....??

if its nigeria,call police and army on them....

they have no right to vaccinate anybody in nigeria....
I'm based in Osogbo, Osun State. Ofatedo area to be precise.
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by DaddyJapan(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Polio Vaccine is good and does not in anyway cause sterility. You are exposing your baby to harm. You are posting this information in an alarmist way but forgetting to inform people what it is about. If you do not want it from them go and get it elsewhere and then show then the vacinnation card so they back off. But to deny your baby polio vacinne is evil. You eant to expose that baby to harm and ruin the babys future.

I'm a medical practictioner. I do not agree with their methods but you are not right either

Of course that poster is being needlessly alarmist.

@OP - So what are we supposed to do with the half-baked information you have provided? Mount the cavalry and come to the rescue?
Why don't you tell us what the state policy is where you reside, and precisely what informs your fears.

Image source: https://ourworldindata.org/childhood-vaccination-policies

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by tsdarkside(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ayofe2028:
I'm based in Osogbo, Osun State. Ofatedo area to be precise.

are you crazy....??

i was thinkin you are somewhere outside nigeria sef....

WHO wan say wetin in nigeria....??
i have a licensed gun....

they try that nonesense with me,i will shoot at them....!! angry angry
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by 1TrippleCee: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
DSS1335:
I want to believe you have sense! Who told you WHO carry out routine vaccination outreach? are they now usurping the responsibilities of Primary health care agency? WHO can only provides vaccines to the government via ministry of health/PHCDA and monitor their compliances.
In Nigeria where security of lives and properties is laxed, you don't need to be told that those people are probably kidnappers profiling their next victim. Take action immediately and report them to the nearest police station or be ready for storied that touch

WHO Facilitates vaccination processes globally through partnerships with medicare within the respective countries. The Op os not well educated about their actions and official functions. If he calms down and with an open mind call their office he will get all the andwers he seeks
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by 1TrippleCee: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

are you crazy....??

i was thinkin you are somewhere outside nigeria sef....

WHO wan say wetin in nigeria....??
i have a licensed gun....

they try that nonesense with me,i will shoot at them....!! angry angry

Uneducated nitwit. All the vacinnations to cheap HIV treatments who do you think handles a bulk part of the financing ? Your father ?

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by Ayofe2028: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
thatigboman:
Op, didn't the hospital your wife delivered give u card of when the child would be vaccinated? Children are vaccinated at different times from month 1 to 7 years. One of the vaccinations is polio. It is very important. But has to be done in the hospital at the appropriate age, not at home by WHO.
My wife actually collected a card at the maternity center close to us (though she gave birth in a teaching hospital). She has being following the schedule of the card religiously without missing anyone. But the issues is that my spirit does not agree with this one they want to force on us. Their attitude is suspicious and annoying. It is as if they have uterior motive.
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by tsdarkside(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Of course that poster is being needlessly alarmist.

@OP - So what are we supposed to do with the half-baked information you have provided? Mount the cavalry and come to the rescue?
Why don't you tell us what the state policy is where you reside, and precisely what informs your fears.

Image source: https://ourworldindata.org/childhood-vaccination-policies

nobody has the right to vaccinate you with anything....

to hell with that map....
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by tsdarkside(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Uneducated nitwit. All the vacinnations to cheap HIV treatments who do you think handles a bulk part of the financing ? Your father ?

your fada....!!

advice them to come near me.... angry angry
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by tsdarkside(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ayofe2028:
My wife actually collected a card at the maternity center close to us (though she gave birth in a teaching hospital). She has being following the schedule of the card religiously without missing anyone. But the issues is that my spirit does not agree with this one they want to force on us. Their attitude is suspicious and annoying. It is as if they have uterior motive.

dont....!!
not that they inject your child with a desease....
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by 1TrippleCee: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ayofe2028:

There are different vaccination administered to babies. A card doesnt mean you vacinnated your baby against polio. Do not allow your baby to be vacinnated 5hru them. Go to a third oarty but get it done.

They are being zealous because of the thril and excitement of the job nothing more. Also they are paid based on the number of successful vacinnations done. Go to a third party but vacinnate the baby.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by tsdarkside(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
op....listen very carefully....

this international devils have been experimentin with black people for centuries....

in america they injected blacks with sifilis desease....

nigeria is your land....dont allow them to come your land and experiment on you....

1 Like

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by DaddyJapan(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

nobody has the right to vaccinate you with anything....

to hell with that map....

Right - you clearly know nothing about mandates.
Now I don't know if there is one in Osun state - to address a public health issue - but if there is, I am afraid this has to take precedent over the whims of a recalcitrant tsdarkside. cool

Diphtheria: Osun residents alerted on disease outbreak
Published on July 16, 2023

The Executive Secretary of Osun State Primary Healthcare Development Board (OSPHCDB), Dr Oluwole Fabiyi has called on parents/caregivers to ensure that their children get the anti-diphtheria vaccine as recommended in the childhood immunization schedule.

The advice is coming on the heels of the outbreak of diphtheria in Osun and some other states in the country.

DAILY POST recalls that the state governor, Ademola Adeleke earlier in the week announced the activation of an emergency response centre after the discovery of one case of Diphtheria in Osogbo, the state capital.

It was gathered that a boy later died as a result of the infection.

Fabiyi stated that Diphtheria, a vaccine preventable disease, is a serious bacterial infection that affects the nose, throat and skin of an individual.

He said, “Diphtheria spreads easily between people through droplets from coughing or sneezing, direct contact with infected people or contact with contaminated clothing and objects, thereby underscoring the importance of hygiene and environmental sanitation in prevention.

“The symptoms of the disease include fever, runny nose, sore throat, cough, red eyes, neck swelling, and in severe cases, a patient with Diphtheria experiences a sheet of thick, grey matter covering the back of the throat, making breathing difficult.

“The outbreak of Diphtheria has claimed a six-year-old child in Osogbo.

“Following the outbreak of Diphtheria infections in some part of Osun State, Governor Ademola Adeleke has ordered the immediate activation of the State Emergency Response Centre to curb any further spread, launch contact tracing, and treat the infected residents.”

Fabiyi cautioned residents on personal hygiene, advising them to report any strange symptoms, especially relating to their respiratory health.

Nursing mothers were also advised to complete routine schedules for their children by going to the primary healthcare facilities close to them.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/16/diphtheria-osun-residents-alerted-on-disease-outbreak/
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by Ayofe2028: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
tamdun:
Op,u are not telling the whole story,no one,I repeat no one can force ur child to take vaccine
If someone else had told me the same story, I would also have found it difficult to believe. I have never heard about vaccination by force. It's bad to the extent that they came to our church today and they promised to also visit my wife's place of work tomorrow.
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by tsdarkside(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Right - you've clearly know nothing about mandates.
Now I don't know if there is one in Osun state - to address a public health issue - but if there is, I am afraid this has to take precedent of the whims of a recalcitrant tsdarkside. cool

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/16/diphtheria-osun-residents-alerted-on-disease-outbreak/

yes....i am the darkside and i hate anything none black....

am allergic even.... angry angry
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by DaddyJapan(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ayofe2028:
If someone else had told me the same story, I would also have found it difficult to believe. I have never heard about vaccination by force. It's bad to the extent that they came to our church today and they promised to also visit my wife's place of work tomorrow.

What exactly are your fears?

Are you sure you are well informed about the benefits of childhood immunization?
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by 1TrippleCee: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

yes....i am the darkside and i hate anything none black....

am allergic even.... angry angry

Shut it. Have you ever had sexed before undecided
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by tsdarkside(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ayofe2028:

contact police and army....
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by tsdarkside(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Shut it. Have you ever had sexed before undecided

noo....you dey craze....??

what a silly question....
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by tsdarkside(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
they cant force you to vaccinate your child....

if your child is okay,then you dont need vaccination....

btw....WHO cant come in nigeria and vaccinate how they want....
they must go through the fg....

even then fg still dont have the right to vaccinate you or your child when you dont want....

1 Like

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by Ayofe2028: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
DaddyJapan:

What exactly are your fears?

Are you sure you are well informed about the benefits of childhood immunization?
My fear is that I don't know their next move. They are too desperate.

I am informed about vaccinations but their attitude is suspicious and scaring. Apart from visiting us incessantly, they also came to our church today and also vow to go to my wife's place of work tomorrow. They are even reporting us to neighbours, sending them to appease us.
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by tsdarkside(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ayofe2028:

I informed about vaccination but their attitude is suspicious and scaring. Apart from visiting us incessantly, they also came to our church today and also vow to go to my wife's place of work tomorrow. They are even reporting us to neighbours.

are this people nigerians....??

why are you mentionin WHO in your topic title....
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by Ayofe2028: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

are this people nigerians....??
Yes. Should they come once again, I will post their phone numbers here so that you people can help me talk to them. For now, I'm trying to protect their piracy.
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by tsdarkside(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ayofe2028:
Yes. Should they come once again, I will post their phone numbers here so that you people can help me talk to them. For now, I'm trying to protect their piracy.

they work for WHO or the hospital your child was born....??
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by descarado: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
You are a dunce.

You don't want to give your chikd polio vaccine, rather, it's WHO people that are disturbing you.
Gosh, I have seen it all.

Your education is a waste.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by tsdarkside(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
descarado:
You are a dunce.

You don't want to give your chikd polio vaccine, rather, it's WHO people that are disturbing you.
Gosh, I have seen it all.

Your education is a waste.

shvt the fvck up....!!

he has every right to dont trust them....
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by tsdarkside(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
did they give you papers to vaccinate your child....??
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by descarado: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ayofe2028:

I am informed about vaccinations but their attitude is suspicious and scaring. Apart from visiting us incessantly, they also came to our church today and also vow to go to my wife's place of work tomorrow. They are even reporting us to neighbours, sending them to appease us.
Yes, the govt gave them the power to seek people out in churches and mosques, in village square, market square, even burial place if thats how they will get access to people.
Cos you pay nothing, that is why you don't know the value of such vaccines.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by Ayofe2028: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

they work for WHO or the hospital your child was born....??
They claimed to be working with WHO but came through a maternity center in another town close to us. My child was born in a university teaching hospital. I some of them are workers in the maternity center. They are about ten in number.
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by tsdarkside(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
op,you are right....

dont listen to people tellin you nonesense on this thread....

listen to only people that have experience with this evil world....
Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by thatigboman: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ayofe2028:
dont allow them force anything on you. Polio vaccination is in the card issued to your wife. How old is your child? What's the name of the vaccination they are trying to force on you?
Don't let anyone put u under tension. Tell them u have their number and know their office. That if you require their service, you will call them. Report to police and keep them standby. When next those people come, all you will pack yourselves to police station, let them go and explain their mission there.
It's very simple. It's harrassment. Don't fear them. They should be the one fearing u.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family by descarado: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

shvt the fvck up....!!

he has every right to dont trust them....
May dog kiss you to death.
Animal in human skin.

Superstitious fool like you.

They go to church and go home with all manner of mentally deranged superstition and expect the public to swallow their jargon.

Safeguarding your child, she won't but coming here to seek for nonsense counsel.
Stop using phone too as its experimental and can kill you.
Idìot raise to the power 2.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Cure For Sickle Cell Anaemia. / Dealayed Ejaculation: Causes And Treatment / Tummy Tuck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.