Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,893 members, 7,848,601 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Cellphone In Our Dreams? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cellphone In Our Dreams? (238 Views)

Why Am I Having Wet Dreams.....am Confused / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cellphone In Our Dreams? by HugeElephant(f): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2023
Has anyone ever had themselves use a Cellphone in their dreams. I mean like calling and texting properly ? Do that exist in ‘real(dream)world ?

Even if you see a phone, I doubt you will be able to use it appropriately to make a call or send a text. Its like the simulation algorithms in the dream world don't allow the use of phones
Re: Cellphone In Our Dreams? by dontrulee: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
HugeElephant:
Has anyone ever had themselves use a Cellphone in their dreams? Do they exist in ‘real(dream)world ?

Even if you see a phone, I doubt you will be able to use it appropriately to make a call or send a text. Its like the simulation algorithms in the dream world don't allow the use of phones

I actually dream about using my phone many times.

I dream of myself reading and replying WhatsApp messages, playing games and many more. I dream more of my phone than people
Re: Cellphone In Our Dreams? by HugeElephant(f): 3:25pm On Mar 21
Nlfpmod
Re: Cellphone In Our Dreams? by Double0h7(f): 3:33pm On Mar 21
I’m glad to know that I’m not the only one! When I’m having a lucid dream and I need to use the phone to call the police or someone for help it’s impossible. I will dial the number sometimes but something has to go wrong. Either I can’t find my phone or I can’t dial the numbers. What is that all about

1 Like

Re: Cellphone In Our Dreams? by Bullfallo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21
Double0h7:
I’m glad to know that I’m not the only one! When I’m having a lucid dream and I need to use the phone to call the police or someone for help it’s impossible. I will dial the number sometimes but something has to go wrong. Either I can’t find my phone or I can’t dial the numbers. What is that all about
you are correct. The proper way is you shouldn’t be able to use your phone to make call there must be a barrier the same thing with eating in dream or sex. If you by chance make use of your phone that means… you needs to pray oh
Re: Cellphone In Our Dreams? by RickyJesus: 4:34pm On Mar 21
But dey chow and knack for dream naw.
Re: Cellphone In Our Dreams? by BOSSkesh(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21
I had a dream this week
True story btw, a future Nigeria obviously with flying cars, robots and mega city and tall skyscraper everywhere
It felt like I was in a game because I was running from the cops in a levitating vehicle
It felt like arcane for real and I was the hero in the mission
woke up and was smiling like a fool
The dream was good but also bizzare because I didn't watch any sci-fi movie at all
Also the I repeat the setting was at least 80% city with flying cars and stuff and tall buildings
May God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cellphone In Our Dreams? by helinues: 7:54pm On Mar 21
Na the ancestors calling be that.

grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Going On An Excursion To Kirikiri Prison...... / Marriage: Who Should I Choose / The Bitter Truth You Should Know Before Getting Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.