Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) (4719 Views)

Tinubu’s New Year Address, Harvest Of Deceit — PDP / ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East / BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Whalis: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
Emergingnation:
Of cause , we have all it takes to stand alone as country, be it human and natural resources....
I support your movement if this is the case.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by XerXers: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
90dbest:
just like yam from East. It is usually harvested during scarcity, before the north starts harvesting.
Exactly. Onitsha and Edo yam is July. Nothern yam is December

5 Likes

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
XerXers:

You know nothing about tomatoes. Scarcity is April to October. Rainy season is tomatoes scarcity period. North produce during dry season and it's cheap like shyt that time. Northern tomatoes will come out this month
Tomatoes is extremely cheap where I am currently. Like today the entire market was filled with tomatoes.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by XerXers: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nicepoker:
Tomatoes is extremely cheap where I am currently. Like today the entire market was filled with tomatoes.
Na you Sabi. This thread is not even about tomatoes but ESN.
Also note that this is the last batch of SE tomatoes that finally gives way to cheap northern tomatoes. The first Bach is in May when tomatoes is most expensive with zero production from the north
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Entprys(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
XerXers:

Oyel money is good for running the state but for money in the pocket of common man, farming is greater. Agriculture is the highest contributor to GDP followed by trade. Igbos conquered trade long ago, now taking agriculture
Di anyi ?
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2023
OmoFiditi:
I think we need some of those IPOB tomatoes in yoruba land.
The northern tomatoes are too expensive and spend too much time on the road from the north.

try it and land in jail like your eze in lagos....
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by 90dbest: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
XerXers:

Exactly. Onitsha and Edo yam is July. Nothern yam is December
yeah. But people who actually pruduce those yam are not actually onitsha. But ayemelum , Anam in Anambra west,and ogbaru. People call it onitsha yam though. Another crop I just noticed that people are planting now in the east are cucumbers and this tomato you just mentioned. I was surprised to see a large tomato farm in Nsugbe sometime ago. Maybe becuse of the absence of Fulani herdsmen in Anambra people are encouraged to diversify to different crops now.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by igwebuike01: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
90dbest:
yeah. But people who actually pruduce those yam are not actually onitsha. But ayemelum , Anam in Anambra west,and ogbaru. People call it onitsha yam though. Another crop I just noticed that people are planting now in the east are cucumbers and this tomato you just mentioned. I was surprised to see a large tomato farm in Nsugbe sometime ago. Maybe becuse of the absence of Fulani herdsmen in Anambra people are encouraged to diversify to different crops now.
Yep. Onitsha yam is produced in Anam. But it's popularly called Onitsha yam.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nicepoker:
Tarnish whose image. Let's be realistic can you compare tomatoes produced in the north and what you have in the east. You can do this quietly.
Go take night bus from Obollo and you will see how they load pepper, oha leaves, oil and several others and take them to north where they are more expensive. North is no longer the sole feeder of the nation. Every region has stepped up

7 Likes

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by kettykin: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
This simply means that Nsukka tomatoes paste factories that would give birth to another industrial cluster around that axis should be in the offing.

We can now grow tomatoes in Nsukka, grow rice in Abakiliki, get our chickens from Otuocha in Anambra Anambra, get our red palm oil from Adapalm in Ohaji , get the fish and meat from Abia

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
Tallesty1:
Go take night bus from Obollo and you will see how they load pepper, oha leaves, oil and several others and take them to north where they are more expensive. North is no longer the sole feeder of the nation. Every region has stepped up
Northerners don't really consume pepper most of those items you mentioned are consumed by visitors residing in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nicepoker:
Northerners don't really consume pepper most of those items you mentioned are consumed by visitors residing in the north.
Same thing. If South has enough to even send to those outside their region then North ain't feeding them.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
Tallesty1:
Same thing. If South has enough to even send to those outside their region then North ain't feeding them.
If you see trailers of food items from north to south you will understand. The government supports them a lot so they are still ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Antiurchins: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
The Igbos in the SE keep disappointing me, for real... A lot of economic activities are suffering a huge blow because of the activities of these miscreants, yet you'll see supposedly educated and enlightened individuals supporting them

It still baffles me how someone in faraway Finland is so desperate to destroy the southeast, like are my people so stupid?

Those that are being killed by those gunmen, are they from other tribes? Ain't they fellow Igbos? I don't even understand how some people think again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Antiurchins: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
Those E$N UGM are 1diots, 1lliterates , drug add1cts, cu1tists, ritual1st, Idol worshippers...they can't reason.. k1dnaping their kingsmen destroying properties belonging to 1gbos.....how will this affect Federal govt?

Oh my goodness! 1poB are cursé in 1gboland.
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by LivingSage: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2023
In all sincerity, are you saying ESN/UGM has not been killing people in the East wrongly?

MadamExcellency:
Southeast terrorist secures farmers from attack while Northern terrorists tax farmers and kill villagers.
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by goodnessme1(f): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Southeast terrorist secures farmers from attack while Northern terrorists tax farmers and kill villagers.
What of south west Terrorists?
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
ESN Amaka.

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by DeadCountry: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
XerXers:

They will never understand how Igbos gets things done without following official channels filled with corruption. From Benue upwards are wailing of killings in their farmland we are here packing money. We are not in the army or police yet we cured fulani madness once and for all
So what stops you from giving credit to Simon Ekpa who made it possible?
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by DeadCountry: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
LivingSage:
In all sincerity, are you saying ESN/UGM has not been killing people in the East wrongly?

Mumu, we know those doing the killings, and its the federal government of your cesspit. We are no fools to fall for your lagos ibadan expressway gutter media propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by igwebuike01: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nicepoker:
Palm oil nko? Abeg stop deceiving yourself
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by igwebuike01: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
LivingSage:

Wrongly as in unintentionally? That's no big deal as long as they chased out fulani intentional killers
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by igwebuike01: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
Antiurchins:
The Igbos in the SE keep disappointing me, for real... A lot of economic activities are suffering a huge blow because of the activities of these miscreants, yet you'll see supposedly educated and enlightened individuals supporting them

It still baffles me how someone in faraway Finland is so desperate to destroy the southeast, like are my people so stupid?

Those that are being killed by those gunmen, are they from other tribes? Ain't they fellow Igbos? I don't even understand how some people think again
You know nothing about Igboland. Your brain can never understand how things work there

1 Like

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by LivingSage: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
You're talking to your dad not me
DeadCountry:

Mumu, we know those doing the killings, and its the federal government of your cesspit. We are no fools to fall for your lagos ibadan expressway gutter media propaganda.
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by DeadCountry: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
90dbest:
Obidioottt PVC mugu, give credit to Simon Ekpa who made it possible. When all of you idiots were shouting kill him, kill him because of your criminal peter obi/Igbo useless presidency, the guy was steady doing his job of protecting all you moronic useful idiot Igbos of one nigeria stock. Today, you are here celebrating bounty harvest in Igboland because of the absence of fulani terrorists without praising the guy that made it possible in the face of your PVC stupidity. Shameless buffoons.
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by DeadCountry: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
LivingSage:
You're talking to your dad not me
Ewu PVC. Are you still going to wait until 2059 to repeat another round of PVC madness?
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by igwebuike01: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nicepoker:
If you see trailers of food items from north to south you will understand. The government supports them a lot so they are still ahead.
Only in food items from arable land. But the East is ahead in food items from forest such as Palm oil, ogbono. Locusts bean etc. Meanwhile east is closing the gap in cultivation of land yet the north will never have the forest products.
We now produce tomatoes, cucumbers, watermelon and pushing towards cartot and onions.
Meanwhile, Kano desert will never grow palm tree

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by igwebuike01: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
DeadCountry:

So what stops you from giving credit to Simon Ekpa who made it possible?
I think ESN was established by Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by DeadCountry: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
Antiurchins:

Terrorist, if we get your terrorist arss anywhere in Biafraland, you must die. Biafra Liberation army has taken over, and if you don't like it, there is ota pia pia to help yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by DeadCountry: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
igwebuike01:

I think ESN was established by Kanu
PVC mugu, Simon Ekpa, the guy that all you fools wanted to kill because of your PVC madness is the one piloting the affairs now. Stop claiming ignorance.
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by 2elliot: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jostoman:
Despite all manner of injustice from nigeria government against igbo they still go higher.

Just watch by next week those useless people from APC will start their usual propaganda against ESN again. Just watch.
Like the Israelites, Igbo prosper in the midst of their enemies. God is with the Igbos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by DeadCountry: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Mumu PVC, you are here now getting high on Simon Ekpa and IPOB efforts. Just few months back, all of you idiots were calling for his head because of your criminal peter obi's vision-less ambition. Hypocrite, why can' you give credit to Simon Ekpa for coming to your rescue. Umu ewu PVC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D.Mark Seeks Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Flooded Areas In Lagos / US Considers Tough Stance On Boko Haram As SSS Parades Suspects / Nigeria's First Lady Flies Into Rage On Missed D.C Trip---huffington Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.