Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) (4710 Views)

Tinubu’s New Year Address, Harvest Of Deceit — PDP / ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East / BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms (2) (3) (4)

Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by XerXers: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
Those who are not in Igboland will never understand how things work there. They love their sit at home and have taken over agriculture from northerners

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Nwodosis(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
Na the mention ESN go make am no go near Front Page.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Seefinish: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
They will soon Arive from Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Lagos to call that tomatoes IPOB tomatoes

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by MadamExcellency: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
Southeast terrorist secures farmers from attack while Northern terrorists tax farmers and kill villagers.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by OmoFiditi: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
I think we need some of those IPOB tomatoes in yoruba land.
The northern tomatoes are too expensive and spend too much time on the road from the north.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by ahaz: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
XerXers:
Those who are not in Igboland will never understand how things work there. They love their sit at home and have taken over agriculture from northerners
Waiting patiently for the never do wells from the erosion ravaged South West region to open their gutter mouth and tell us how the north feeds the east while we do notting

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by agulion: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
Local Yoruba Muslims don't like good news, I don't just know why?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by XerXers: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
Seefinish:
They will soon Arive from Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Lagos to call that tomatoes IPOB tomatoes
They will never understand how Igbos gets things done without following official channels filled with corruption. From Benue upwards are wailing of killings in their farmland we are here packing money. We are not in the army or police yet we cured fulani madness once and for all

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Jostoman: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
Despite all manner of injustice from nigeria government against igbo they still go higher.

Just watch by next week those useless people from APC will start their usual propaganda against ESN again. Just watch.

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Jostoman: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
This good news deserve Front page

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Chispa: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
me I'll prefer ipob tomatoes 🍅 to fulsni/bokoharam / apc tomatoes.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Zooposki(f): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
Abeg make una come give us for Lagos na. We lof una pass our mama.

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
Tones of tomatoes are produced all over Nigeria lets hear word.

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Entprys(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
That tomatoes need to be wasted by nigeria army because they enjoyed the backing of a terror group.

Infact all Nsukka won't see any federal benefit again.

They are rebels
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by XerXers: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nicepoker:
That's not the point. The point is, those who are known producers are now being killed in their farms while those not producing before takes over with protection from ESN that you have been trying to tarnish their image

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Entprys(m): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
agulion:
Don't insult us o
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by XerXers: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
Entprys:
That tomatoes need to be wasted by nigeria army because they enjoyed the backing of a terror group.

Infact all Nsukka won't see any federal benefit again.

They are rebels
Be begging for federal benefits while they make money from peaceful farming

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Emergingnation(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
agulion:
They are peeping at this great and sweet news from Benin IDP camp,😂... Their skull mining enclaves has long been taken over by the Fulani.. grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Emergingnation(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
The actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra is a tasks that must be accomplished

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Jostoman: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nicepoker:
this good news don dey pain you now now

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
XerXers:

That's not the point. The point is, those who are known producers are now being killed in their farms while those not producing before takes over with protection from ESN that you have been trying to tarnish their image
Tarnish whose image. Let's be realistic can you compare tomatoes produced in the north and what you have in the east. You can do this quietly.

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jostoman:
this good news don dey pain you now now
Not someone like me. Because where I am I don't buy stuffs like that, I am also a producer. There are things you can do quietly.

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by XerXers: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nicepoker:
Tarnish whose image. Let's be realistic can you compare tomatoes produced in the north and what you have in the east. You can do this quietly.
You are not getting it, east produce during period of scarcity and make heavy profit. They avoid the period of northern tomatoes

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Whalis: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
Emergingnation:
The actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra is a tasks that must be accomplished
With Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia and Imo States.

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by XerXers: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nicepoker:
Not someone like me. Because where I am I don't buy stuffs like that, I am also a producer. There are things you can do quietly.
Tomato production is not the main point but the people appreciating ESN

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by XerXers: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
Whalis:

Even one local government in Igboland is greater than the zoo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Entprys(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
XerXers:

Be begging for federal benefits while they make money from peaceful farming
Talk of oyel money.

Who farming help ?
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Emergingnation(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
Whalis:

Of cause , we have all it takes to stand alone as country, be it human and natural resources....

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
XerXers:

You are not getting it, east produce during period of scarcity and make heavy profit. They avoid the period of northern tomatoes
When exactly do you have scarcity of tomatoes. Tomatoes full everywhere currently. Its even the north that produces tomatoes during scarcity period.
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by XerXers: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
Entprys:

Talk of oyel money.

Who farming help ?
Oyel money is good for running the state but for money in the pocket of common man, farming is greater. Agriculture is the highest contributor to GDP followed by trade. Igbos conquered trade long ago, now taking agriculture

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by 90dbest: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
XerXers:

just like yam from East. It is usually harvested during scarcity, before the north starts harvesting.

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by XerXers: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nicepoker:
When exactly do you have scarcity of tomatoes. Tomatoes full everywhere currently. Its even the north that produces tomatoes during scarcity period.
You know nothing about tomatoes. Scarcity is April to October. Rainy season is tomatoes scarcity period. North produce during dry season and it's cheap like shyt that time. Northern tomatoes will come out this month

Why Shagari Didn’t Arrest Ibb, Buhari, Abacha, Before The 1983 Coup –lawal Kaita / The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs / Governor Fayose And Wife In His 1960s Official Car