Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) (4718 Views)

Tinubu’s New Year Address, Harvest Of Deceit — PDP / ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East / BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by 90dbest: 5:39am On Nov 13, 2023
DeadCountry:

Obidioottt PVC mugu, give credit to Simon Ekpa who made it possible. When all of you idiots were shouting kill him, kill him because of your criminal peter obi/Igbo useless presidency, the guy was steady doing his job of protecting all you moronic useful idiot Igbos of one nigeria stock. Today, you are here celebrating bounty harvest in Igboland because of the absence of fulani terrorists without praising the guy that made it possible in the face of your PVC stupidity. Shameless buffoons.
is that why you allowed me to fvck your mother.?
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by ottersberger(m): 7:08am On Nov 13, 2023
OmoFiditi:
I think we need some of those IPOB tomatoes in yoruba land.
The northern tomatoes are too expensive and spend too much time on the road from the north.

Better not. You may become imbued with nzogbu, nzogbu spirit. Continue serving your Fulani masters.

Ewu.
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by orohbirodeysmel: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2023
Whalis:

With Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia and Imo States.

Imo = highest gas reserve in Nigeria
Enugu = highest coal reserves in Nigeria

Abịa,Anambra, Imo are oil states and part of Niger Delta

Ebonyi and Northern Enugu are experts in Agriculture.

Onitsha and Aba can craft anything you can think of.

The hospitality of Owerri and Enugu is unparalleled.

The South East can function and achieve same level of Israel, Switzerland etc as an Independent country...those saying they need Biafra and dying for it are not stupid. Igbo man cannot venture into a trade or business without gains.

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2023
This is great
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by owem19(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2023
Na so dem go open their gutters dey talk Igbo man like money.yes we love money not waiting for gov to share us money.ndi uchu
XerXers:

They will never understand how Igbos gets things done without following official channels filled with corruption. From Benue upwards are wailing of killings in their farmland we are here packing money. We are not in the army or police yet we cured fulani madness once and for all

1 Like

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:16am On Nov 13, 2023
Emergingnation:
The actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra is a tasks that must be accomplished

Stamp it from IKOTUN

1 Like

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2023
tsdarkside:

try it and land in jail like your eze in lagos....

All this minorities...biko rest in Jesus name.

You are not from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

All this minorities...biko rest in Jesus name.

You are not from Lagos

thunder fire your white jessssus christ....
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Mbanda(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2023
Jostoman:
Despite all manner of injustice from nigeria government against igbo they still go higher.

Just watch by next week those useless people from APC will start their usual propaganda against ESN again. Just watch.
That is what helinues and co. Do best.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Manna4Gurls: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2023
Nwodosis:
Na the mention ESN go make am no go near Front Page.

Your mind dey am

I expected the same from the admins
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Confirmedzombie: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2023
The Federal govt must close down all markets in Nsuka.

The farmers are all terorists sympathisers.

Imagine people thanking terorists. Moreover tomatoes are produced heavily in the North without noise but only 5 baskets of tomatoes they won't let us rest .

This is really paining me as the noise is too much.

Tufiakwa
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Purvan(m): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2023
In order to combat insecurity

I believe that every farmer should be allowed access to a long rifle

After this , nothing Fulani herd men again because they won't dare come close

Farmers should try secure themselves and their properties

Farmers nowadays are mostly illiterates and need proper enlightenment

I have a farm and secured mine by implementing land mines and Bobby traps for Intruders
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by SuperOnyi: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2023
XerXers:
Those who are not in Igboland will never understand how things work there. They love their sit at home and have taken over agriculture from northerners

shocked

Is this real or just propaganda?

I'm happy to see this, a serious nation ought to invest heavily on agriculture.
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by SuperOnyi: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2023
Purvan:
In order to combat insecurity

I believe that every farmer should be allowed access to a long rifle

After this , nothing Fulani herd men again because they won't dare come close

Farmers should try secure themselves and their properties

Farmers nowadays are mostly illiterates and need proper enlightenment

I have a farm and secured mine by implementing land mines and Bobby traps for Intruders

shocked

I agree.

These idiotic fulani herdsmen are painting us bad, they wouldn't exist in a place like Southern US.
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by mabea: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2023
Highly encouraging
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Antiurchins: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
DeadCountry:

Terrorist, if we get your terrorist arss anywhere in Biafraland, you must die. Biafra Liberation army has taken over, and if you don't like it, there is ota pia pia to help yourself.

nowhere to be found during election on Saturday....local champions
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by udede(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
XerXers:

You know nothing about tomatoes. Scarcity is April to October. Rainy season is tomatoes scarcity period. North produce during dry season and it's cheap like shyt that time. Northern tomatoes will come out this month
nice one. I used to call my babe "Tomato Jos" now i will rename her "Tomato Nsukka"
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by DeadCountry: 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
90dbest:
is that why you allowed me to fvck your mother.?
I just finished ramming your mother from her backside. Smelly pvssy your mother has!!
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by 90dbest: 3:11am On Nov 14, 2023
DeadCountry:

I just finished ramming your mother from her backside. Smelly pvssy your mother has!!
I have been fvcking your useless mother before you were born. And her pvssy is I now sore from years of constant pounding, she failed to tell u
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by Jomonix: 3:43am On Nov 14, 2023
How I wish we could be more reticent with our achievement. Our selfish and evil neighbors will only think of evil befalling us or even take part in undoing us.
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by caleboxylic: 3:57am On Nov 14, 2023
kettykin:
This simply means that Nsukka tomatoes paste factories that would give birth to another industrial cluster around that axis should be in the offing.

We can now grow tomatoes in Nsukka, grow rice in Abakiliki, get our chickens from Otuocha in Anambra Anambra, get our red palm oil from Adapalm in Ohaji , get the fish and meat from Abia

Nsukka produces tomatoes, pepper , garden egg, watermelon and cucumber on large scale.
Re: Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) by onumadu: 4:25am On Nov 14, 2023
"The righteous shall live by faith." Says the HOLY book.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military regimes and anti-corruption initiatives / Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders / Melaye Set For Mighty Victory As INEC List Affected Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.