Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money (4944 Views)

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Akinomoakin021: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
The song titled: Akhona ama Nigeria, has been trending on South African Tik tok for the past 48hrs meaning โ€œNigerians are availableโ€ in Zulu. Telling South African ladies to go date Nigerians if they want to bill men. See video below https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjco4FPT/

1 Like

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Prettygirl200(f): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
The person that sang that song is mad, them hear say we dey trade our men? They should date their men and leave ours alone. So they want to carry their HIV infested blood here? Godforbid!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
We heard this is what foreign women keep saying about Nigeria men for obodo.
That they are big spenders and take good care of them financially and otherwise.
Could this be true.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2023
Lol... The same men that'll be running after SA ladies while trash talking you guys?

Your men are the ones trading themselves... I find it funny that you're defending the same guys who wouldn't think twice before throwing you under the bus for foreign ladies...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Prettygirl200:
The person that sang that song is mad, them hear say we dey trade our men? They should date their men and leave ours alone. So they want to carry their HIV infested blood here? Godforbid!!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by DND069: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2023
Foreign women love/want to associate with Nigerian men not for their personalities but for the way they spend hugely on women.

That is not love but transaction.

4 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by elipheleh(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2023
At least they value Nigerian men.
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Zionzoom(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2023
post=126936045:
That they are big spenders and take good care of them financially and otherwise.
Could this be true.
most Naija men be mumu normally

7 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by sageb: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2023
Akinomoakin021:
The song titled: Akhona ama Nigeria, has been trending on South African Tik tok for the past 48hrs meaning โ€œNigerians are availableโ€ in Zulu. Telling South African ladies to go date Nigerians if they want to bill men. See video below https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjco4FPT/

In Samantha124 voice " Chop the money, chop the ๐Ÿ’ฐ...."๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2023
elipheleh:
At least they value Nigerian men.

The song is more of a celebration* of the simping nature of Nigerian men. What other men get for free and effortlessly, Nigerian men pay for and worship grin.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by vincenteger: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2023
Prettygirl200:

Quite impressive
Our wives/gfs are now fighting for us.

It's too soon.

8 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2023
post=126936045:
Could this be true.

They pay for the attention and love * of females. Once the pockets dry up or the economy is bad, the women usually vacate the relationships or call the popos on them so that when they're in prison or jail they can sell their assets and go hunting for fresh off the boat maga who's looking for some foreign love. We also see how Nigerian females dump or get them arrested in foreign lands where they have no power and money. A Nigerian man cannot command respect without openning his wallet.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by danzaki63: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2023
Nigerian Men has spoiled Africa as a whole.

9 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2023
Prettygirl200:

When we are fresh and doing well, we go for our men. when we have HIV and a couple of bastards to feed after years of hoeing around we go for your men grin. They don't mind how low we're in life ,they will gladly overlook a bleached queen like you for chance to brag about shagging the SA woman grin. It's not that deep though.....

wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Vyzz: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

When we are fresh and doing well, we go for our men. when we have HIV and a couple of bastards to feed after years of hoeing around we go for your men grin. They don't mind how low we're in life ,they will gladly overlook a bleached queen like you for chance to brag about shagging the SA woman grin. It's not that deep though.....

wink

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nairaland Clown thing
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Palazee(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
Our women are now defending us

Chinekee!
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by 1Sharon(f): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
Prettygirl200:

Stop defending men that talk shit about you when they chase SA women. Those are not your men.

7 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Evolutionism: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

The song is more of a celebration* of the simping nature of Nigerian men. What other men get for free and effortlessly, Nigerian men pay for and worshipgrin

True.

Most nigerian men are actually useless and insecure.

3 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Evolutionism: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

They pay for the attention and love * of females. Once the pockets dry up or the economy is bad, the women usually vacate the relationships or call the popos on them so that when they're in prison or jail they can sell their assets and go hunting for fresh off the boat maga who's looking for some foreign love. We also see how Nigerian females dump or get them arrested in foreign lands where they have no power and money. A Nigerian man cannot command respect without openning his wallet.

Lol you don see them wereeys nigerian men finishgrin

They are very useless set of beings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Quranisforfools: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
All they have to do is meet men like you and they'll know that not all Nigerian men are high value.

post=126936045:
Could this be true.
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Sparrk007(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
But normally we naija guys dey try
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Eriggs: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
Quranisforfools:
All they have to do is meet men like you and they'll know that not all Nigerian men are high value.
your moniker says it all.
A kid that sees a good thing and says it is for fools. I know who you are.
Your madam MANNA go always be your madams everyday. Dem dey always give u ipob gear attack grin grin
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

Wow!
This is deep!
You may not be far from the truth,
Especially your last sentence.
It is obvious you know what you are talking about.
#Respect ๐Ÿ‘

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Quranisforfools: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
A good thing that says it is okay for a 60 year old man to bleep a 5 year old girl?

A good thing that makes war and violence a part of worship?

Next time, try and grow some brain cells before you open your mouth like sewage.

As for MANNA, what makes you think I am interested in being a sex slave/prostitute for the Association of Prostitute Clients (APC)?

Eriggs:
your moniker says it all.
A kid that sees a good thing and says it isnfor fools. I know who you are.
Your madam MANNA go always be your madams everyday. Dem dey always give u ipob gear attack grin grin
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Eriggs: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
Quranisforfools:

A good thing that says it is okay for a 60 year old man to bleep a 5 year old girl?

A good thing that makes war and violence a part of worship?

Next time, try and grow some brain cells before you open your mouth like sewage.

As for MANNA, what makes you think I am interested in being a sex slave/prostitute for the Association of Prostitute Clients (APC)?

getat, ipob tin.
Today is Monday, I no get ur time come back on friday, make dem nack ur head 2by2
Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Quranisforfools: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
A hungry man is an angry man!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Why not ask oga ronu to raise your monthly allowance from 5000 naira to 10,000? You can ask your fellow members of Association of Prostitute Clients (APC) to join you and declare a strike action against your ogas

Eriggs:
getat, ipob tin.
Today us Monday, I no get ur time come back on friday, make dem nack ur head 2by2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by elipheleh(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

The song is more of a celebration* of the simping nature of Nigerian men. What other men get for free and effortlessly, Nigerian men pay for and worship grin.

Nigerian women do worst to Nigerian men without a thank you. At least other women say a big thank you

4 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by jamesversion: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

wink

This woman, you are mean. shocked

1 Like

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lionessza6:

Girl just rest..You are always on every Nigerian men bashing threads say bullshit about them

Stop being obsessed and if u really care less, then just ignore this threads like they never existed

5 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
Vyzz:

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nairaland Clown thing

Brutal reality check...... I know grin grin.....But someone has to say it.

3 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Lionessza6(f): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Girl just rest..You are always on every Nigerian men bashing threads say bullshit about them

Stop being obsessed and if u really care less, then just ignore this threads like they never existed

1.Mr Emperor you don't get to dictate to what I can and cannot react to, we don't know each other like that grin.

2. As long as you people mention SA or SAmen and Women then you're inviting people like myself. I could careless about bashing Nigerian men if they don't use our SA identity to massage their fragile and weak egos. You will never see me on threads about Nigerian men and women as that ain't my concern.

Bash your women in peace without using our name. Peace!

7 Likes

Re: Trending South African Song Asks Ladies To Go Date Nigerians If They Need Money by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
I refuse to comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nahhhhhh I am yet to comment my real comment grin grin grin

Modified:

That escalated so fast grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute / Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married / General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Ofa Military Man And Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.