Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed (23926 Views)

Kaduna Train Attack: BBC Describes Terrorists As 'Gang' / Ikorodu: 3 Killed As Gang Members Engage in Supremacy Clashes / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Chibuzoripob: 6:06am On Nov 13, 2023
sad
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by sojayy(m): 6:07am On Nov 13, 2023
Benue too dey hot, wetin dey hapun in dat state now
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by adecz: 6:07am On Nov 13, 2023
I came to view the bodies☹️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Nukilia: 6:07am On Nov 13, 2023
Toosure70:
Abi now, because your brother lost election. Remember you're killing yourselves too.

Wait till the madness reach your end. What has the fraudulent election got to do with people losing their lives in the Benue under the incompetent certificate forger... undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by 3ice9ce: 6:08am On Nov 13, 2023
Tobichimezie:
My heart is hardened to the plight of Benue people at this point, especially when you remember there are idiots from Benue on this forum who prefer to die on the altar of APC shabby politics than care about the genocide happening right on their homelands. If the likes of Omenka and benuejosh don't care about the genocide in Benue why should I?

Chimezie, focus on your tiny region where someone from Finland is using remote control to determine your destiny every Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Isobug: 6:09am On Nov 13, 2023
Hmmm...Is this a movie? The names mentioned sounds like film makers.

Con men .....if this is real then I have to believe that they are the ones killing themselves since and not Fulani because how can these type of people/gangs be there in Benue state and Fulanis want to finish them, the story dey one kind naa. It means they have been the bandits all these white.

Meanwhile, the Police will see this kind of news and look elsewhere

3 Likes

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by nedu666: 6:10am On Nov 13, 2023
So benue man get strength to fight him brother but no strength to fight fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Antoeni(m): 6:12am On Nov 13, 2023
Benue state Has Always be in The News For The Wrong Reasons, Its Always One Evil Report After Another,

4 Likes

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Shootdonttalk: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2023
Reverend father still dey praying and fasting
grin
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Antwan99: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2023
NorthernersSuck:
Stupid and lazy youths, so them have all that strength against themselves, but small small Fulani herdsmen terrorists wants to wiped them out of this planet without fighting back. They should keep their madness within their region, if them mistakenly cross the border near my beloved 042 Enugu state, them go collect more than wetin Fulani herdsmen dey give them. Bastardized idiots
Guy man, Ukum LG is nowhere around Enugu. It is around Taraba. Even if it was, is what you wrote there relevant? Don't just rush into commenting because you can, be firstly informed.

2 Likes

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by newoffer: 6:18am On Nov 13, 2023
I sincerely take back all my pity for the Benue people. So you guys can be so gullible and indecent in your ways. What kind of creatures are these people. Killing yourselves over what pls. What is this mess about pls. Chain and fire. Herdsmen dey use them do kilishi but they can kii themselves.
NorthernersSuck:
Stupid and lazy youths, so them have all that strength against themselves, but small small Fulani herdsmen terrorists wants to wiped them out of this planet without fighting back. They should keep their madness within their region, if them mistakenly cross the border near my beloved 042 Enugu state, them go collect more than wetin Fulani herdsmen dey give them. Bastardized idiots

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by NorthernersSuck: 6:21am On Nov 13, 2023
Antwan99:
Guy man, Ukum LG is nowhere around Enugu. It is around Taraba. Even if it was, is what you wrote there relevant? Don't just rush into commenting because you can, be firstly informed.

So you're among those bastardized lazy miscreants youths killing themselves? Ukum LG can be very close to Iraq or Palestine that's not my concern, I have made my point clear to you miscreants, do anyhow near Enugu state and collect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by mctech(m): 6:22am On Nov 13, 2023
They kept opening fire on each other while folding their arms for fulani herdsmen to kill their people like chicken.

Unfortunate and misguided youths!

1 Like

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Tobichimezie: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2023
3ice9ce:

Chimezie, focus on your tiny region where someone from Finland is using remote control to determine your destiny every Monday.
The person from Finland can never remote control anyone's destiny in the SE cause his relevance ends only on Twitter. I cam definitely tell you for free that I'm happily resident in the SE and my people now go about their daily lives with the most boisterous of glows: that's why the school children in my region always maintain the best performing academic index in national exams, and why industrialization led by the likes of INNOSON MOTORS is now a growing initiative in my region.

Oh, need I also interest you on the discovery of huge deposits of gas in another SE state?

And if I'll guess what region you come from: it has to be the region where drug-Lords, certificate forgers and criminals are elected as your leaders, and the only region in the South that has the embarrassing history mark of an EMIR controlling the traditional affairs of the indigenous people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by phorget(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2023
When you refuse to use your brain they they will help you to use it...
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by ganye1: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2023
Exactly. It was most of the times the gangs killing people and Orthom deliberately accuse the Fulani for mischievous reasons.
Isobug:
Hmmm...Is this a movie? The names mentioned sounds like film makers.

Con men .....if this is real then I have to believe that they are the ones killing themselves since and not Fulani because how can these type of people/gangs be there in Benue state and Fulanis want to finish them, the story dey one kind naa. It means they have been the bandits all these white.

Meanwhile, the Police will see this kind of news and look elsewhere
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:29am On Nov 13, 2023
I ca
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Antwan99: 6:30am On Nov 13, 2023
NorthernersSuck:

So you're among those bastardized lazy miscreants youths killing themselves? Ukum LG can very close to Iraq or Palestine that's not my concern, I have made my point clear to you miscreants, do anyhow near Enugu state and collect
How do you determine that I am among or even a Benue person? Still the same problem from your first comment. Recurring pattern of an adversity is already observed about you.
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Mrpojj(m): 6:32am On Nov 13, 2023
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by izubext007: 6:33am On Nov 13, 2023
Chain ⛓️ and full fire 🔥, make unal use unal energy fight Fulani
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by wallaze(m): 6:39am On Nov 13, 2023
Nukilia:
The military have a million and one reasons to restore sanity in this nation... undecided
Sometimes I wonder the work of the Nigerian police force
Everything we want to involve military
Military that's already overstretched
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by dexmond: 6:44am On Nov 13, 2023
Are sure the media is not trying to spin the narrative in Benue state?
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by CJStarz: 6:44am On Nov 13, 2023
Mumu boys. Completely devoid of sense. When dey don kill themselves finish,na dat time Fulani herdsmen go come wipe out their mothers, wives and children.
Ndi ala.
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Kukutenla: 6:46am On Nov 13, 2023
Has anyone noticed that ever since APC took over Benue, the narrative in the media has been steadily spinning from herdsmen attack to criminal gang wars?
Read that Op well. There was no police or state security outfit to confirm what happened but source upon source. The funny part of it is a gang being reported to have engaged bandits to fight on their behalf.
The gangs are even killing bike riders, tricycle riders and their passengers and emptying villages.
Well, that's what Benue people asked for by voting APC all because of one Father.
Any death now will be labeled local gang war.
No more herdsmen attack in Benue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by TOMMYS: 6:47am On Nov 13, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
I don't understand how a people who have been the perennial recipients of ethnic cleansing for some years now could sustain armed gangs whose only aim is to kill off the remaining youngsters who could have stood to defend their communities from the endlessly marauding herdsmen.

Why can't these fools unite with their arms and morale to combat Fulani herdsmen rather than maintaining cult gangs and killing each other for supremacy?

Either these guys are bribed as saboteurs by the Fula or Benue is cursed by some chance or nothing makes sense anymore.

What in the name of all things holy is this arrant idiocy?

Apt
Bribed or silly.
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by YourKarma: 6:49am On Nov 13, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
I don't understand how a people who have been the perennial recipients of ethnic cleansing for some years now could sustain armed gangs whose only aim is to kill off the remaining youngsters who could have stood to defend their communities from the endlessly marauding herdsmen.

Why can't these fools unite with their arms and morale to combat Fulani herdsmen rather than maintaining cult gangs and killing each other for supremacy?

Either these guys are bribed as saboteurs by the Fula or Benue is cursed by some chance or nothing makes sense anymore.

What in the name of all things holy is this arrant idiocy?

It's weird. They even hired same herdsmen murdering them to kill the rival gangs
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Major1984(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2023
NorthernersSuck:
you are so stupid to know that that Ukum doesn't has boundary with Enugu state, Benue state has has northern and southern part, the southern Benue state comparises of the idoma ethnic tribe those are the ones that bound with Enugu state and the northern part of Benue state are Tiv people that bound with Nassarawa state and Taraba state and that's the place those gangs fight for supremacy .you were talking about Enugu state will deal with Benue state when it comes to war between the two States ,you are a day dreaming,cos Benue state citizens are warlords, it will takes Benue state a week to turn Enugu state to football field. Though I don't support those gangs war but we are not afraid of any State in Nigeria.
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by MVLOX(m): 6:52am On Nov 13, 2023
So dem get Gangs way fit dey kill demselves yet did same gangs no fit mobilize to fight herdsmen..... What a pity
Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by Kukutenla: 6:52am On Nov 13, 2023
dexmond:
Are sure the media is not trying to spin the narrative in Benue state?
You're the only one with sense.
Ever since APC took over the state, there's been a deliberate strategy to blame every communal clash on criminal gang wars.
Check this one out:
The first day of the bloody encounter, it was learnt, recorded at least 22 deaths in Chito and Tyo Akosu communities.
Both of them are looking for each other’s neck. Full Fire employed the services of a banditry group to help kill the Chain gang who got wind of the plan and laid ambush for them.

Then see the next thing the "source" said:

The Sunday Vanguard source said, “Though we cannot say for sure that it was an extension of the supremacy fight, we cannot rule it out because that is what it looked like, and we cannot tell who belongs to whatever groups anymore.

And that's how the story keeps going as community after community is attacked.
Which gang wars go about sacking communities? I just hope this does not lead to total annihilation of Benue people as no one will speak for them as it stands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by omoredia: 6:52am On Nov 13, 2023
God1000:
What is happening in Benue state is really sad, there's no unity anywhere, it's either one tribe is fighting another or there's infighting among a particular tribe.

I've never seen a state where there's so much hatred like Benue and our leaders are not helping.

Thats the way of the black man. People that dont want to work will only eat by sowing seeds of division and disunity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed by YourKarma: 6:55am On Nov 13, 2023
Major1984:
you are so stupid to know that that Ukum doesn't has boundary with Enugu state, Benue state has has northern and southern part, the southern Benue state comparises of the idoma ethnic tribe those are the ones that bound with Enugu state and the northern part of Benue state are Tiv people that bound with Nassarawa state and Taraba state and that's the place those gangs fight for supremacy .you were talking about Enugu state will deal with Benue state when it comes to war between the two States ,you are a day dreaming,cos Benue state citizens are warlords, it will takes Benue state a week to turn Enugu state to football field. Though I don't support those gangs war but we are not afraid of any State in Nigeria.

I don't subscribe to what the guy you quoted said, but it's annoying seeing Benue youths kill themselves. I mean, every day we see threads of people murdered in the most brutish way by marauding herders but instead of them to rise up and defend themselves (the government has clearly shown they don't care) the same youths are killing each other.

Who does that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Signs 17bn Golf Resort, High-Rise Projects With Pinnacle Solutions-Pix / Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) / Copy Of Letter Fayose Sent To EFCC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.