Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife (35634 Views)

Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) / Mr Ibu's Wife Accuse Him Of Manhandling Her, Not Paying School Fees / Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Houseontherock1: 10:17am On Nov 13, 2023
Whatever happens, jazzman or jazzmine is not a stakeholder and shouldn't manage the account unless the wife has been found wanting...let the woman handle her husband's money and health
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Reportbutton: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2023
Okpollo:
Here we go again . Go to that street dog you call your mother and ask her that question. Rabies from the bite your mad dog father gave her .scanvenger. a dirty pig that eats watery poo and call it soup .spit on you pig.
I'm not surprised, una wey dey use kick 🦡 wake una Papa from sleep cannibalism region

In sure your dad and mom are dead, reason why you have no regards for someone else parents.
Child of perdition.
I'm asking again who let the dogs out? Wo! Wo!! Wo!!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2023
which one is adopted daughter again?
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Artscollection: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2023
Mr ibu carry his movie lifestyle enter real life.
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Absuchat(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2023
CJStarz:
U be winch🀣🀣

Beta winch I swear grinπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

1 Like

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by AngelicBeing: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2023
sad
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Inspirer1: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
I've been expecting this news for a long while since the donation started....I wonder what kept it this long.
But i guess it's better late than never
That is life for all of us.... most people around us are interested in our money or benevolence
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by CJStarz: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2023
Absuchat:

Beta winch I swear grinπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Okpollo: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2023
Reportbutton:

I'm not surprised, una wey dey use kick 🦡 wake una Papa from sleep cannibalism region

In sure your dad and mom are dead, reason why you have no regards for someone else parents.
Child of perdition.
I'm asking again who let the dogs out? Wo! Wo!! Wo!!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜
You are back tracking? Behave your self boy .
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by sageb: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2023
We4all:
Na whao! Instead of focusing on his recovery, they are busy bickering over the money that was raised for him.

I often wonder why most humans lack loyalty. Why choose money over the life of your loved ones?

By the way, who is this Jasmine chic and her place in the family? If she was actually adopted, then why did Mr Ibu's wife call her a stranger?

Who made Jasmine a signatory to the account and where are Ibu's biological children?

And finally, what happened to Ibu's car and why must a car be purchased from donated funds?

Ibu is bedridden yet these women are fighting over money.
Bad women 😒
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by sageb: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2023
TechCapon:
grin

Lol, another mohbad family saga loading? Only that the victim is still alive. Both the wife and the daughter are both after the money from the onset and nothing anyone can tell me

The sad reality πŸ˜”
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Chidolalar: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2023
Blood is thicker than water but money is thicker than blood. That is why families fight over properties and money.
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by demmie1: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2023
Guyman01:
That bitter woman continues to call Jasmine Mr Ibu adopted daughter, that's very wrong in Igbo culture because Mr Ibu has publicly declared her as his first daughter called Ada in Igbo culture which is a very powerful position in the family and she is an automatic member of Umuada in the community which warned Mr Ibus wife last time to stop disgracing her husband in public.

Mr Ibu has explained that after adopting her as a baby, he called his kinsmen and gave them all the rights according to customs and they accepted her as his first daughter and therefore the word "adopted daughter" should not be used in describing her but these stupid bloggers no go ever hear word.

Jasmine has virtually put her life at a stop to look after her father and she has the full support of her siblings but this woman is doing everything to distract them because she wants to control all the money, if she has control over those donations Mr Ibu will be abandoned to die and she will quickly remarry or go into oloshoism but Ibu is the only father Jasmine knows and we must commend her efforts, she loves her father dearly and Ibu is very comfortable with her helping to manage his health and has personally said so severally.

This is why men must invest in their daughters, na them go stand by you when you are down and defend you even from your wife and their mothers if they are digging a pit for you.
Please allow the man to recuperate in peace ✌️

Pls try and educate these half informed niaralanders more o
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by patrickcollins: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
These people and money? There's nothing they can't leverage on.
They contributed in squandering Ibu's resources all the money he made while active in the industry
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by ManOfSon: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2023
The level of plain, insane, unexplainable wickedness within Nigerians is just exhausting. You expect a fairly straightforward story to end in a good way - then Nigerians just arrive with their heavy baggage of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by mastermaestro(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
Namaster:
Some Nigerians are so EVIL and wicked.

Fans and lovers of the great MR IBU raised money to save his life. As in money was raised so that MR IBU will not die and one demon wants to use it to buy iPhone.

Take a moment. Imagine that. The level of inhumanity.

Add to that the fact that Mr IBU is not out of the hospital yet and you'll understand the level of demonic wickedness.

Besides even after getting discharged, that money should be saved FOR HIM. His earning potential will not be the same after losing a leg.

Evil people!

Plus, I'm sure these people are one of the reasons an actor as accomplished and prolific as Mr IBU could not afford his medical bills.

He is surrounded by leeches who pretend to be family.

You are sounding too impressionable going by your bolded statement. See the way you believed a one-side account so quickly. Come on now! grin It's a battle over who manages the money, full stop. Expect all kinds of frivolous accusations to fly around. Wife is merely bitter she is not in control of the finances. I wonder why you took side with her so quickly without waiting for the daughter's version.

Referring to her as 'adopted' already reveals malicious intent. Try dey read between lines make you nor go join Satan fight angel o. grin

1 Like

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by ChristianMuslim: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ibo,ibu,woman,money... Made in Southeast
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Dshocker(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
From past event, it is best Jasmine she be in charge of the account.

There has been past issues, where she the wife squanders money like it is nothing.

1 Like

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Dshocker(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
I know it will come to this. I have been expecting this. This people and this gender and money, eh? The man is dying, na to fight for the donations is the priority now abi? Now what if the man dies, mmmm, na to throw gbas gbos....
And is it true that ,the lady was closer to ibru than the wife in recent times? Then, your guess is as good as mine. Sugar zaddy things..
Why can't she go and manage her own home , SEBI she is married, abi e don collapse? and leave the wife, as long she is not separated or divorced from the man, she has the right to manage his sickness and the donations?

Won ti take over... Make Una no loose guards on your marriage oo. All those "I just came to greet zaddy, na so e dey end oo", when you are not around and she knows ahead, she go message zaddy say I just wanted to come and greet you at home sir...and later come with all those micro mini skirt with long shirt extra, incase madam came back in announced- to quickly change in micro seconds.
Na from experience I dey talk... grin

Say what you know; what do you mean by sugar daddy?

Jasmine was adopted by Ibu, and she has been the only one that has shown concern more, than any of Ibu biological children.

Ibu has about 11 biological children, and almost all of them are useless.
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Dshocker(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
Guyman01:
That bitter woman continues to call Jasmine Mr Ibu adopted daughter and stranger, that's very wrong in Igbo culture because Mr Ibu has publicly declared her as his first daughter called 'Ada" in Igbo culture which is a very powerful position in the family and by this she is an automatic member of the respected 'Umuada' in the community which warned Mr Ibus wife last time to stop disgracing her husband and the father of their member in public.

Mr Ibu has explained that after adopting her, he called his kinsmen and gave them all the rights according to customs and traditions which they accepted and granted her the status of 'Ada' John Okafor as his first daughter and therefore the word "adopted daughter" should not be used in describing her but these stupid bloggers no go ever hear word.

Jasmine has virtually put her life at a standstill to look after her sick father and she has the full support of her siblings from his first wife but this woman is doing everything to distract them because she wants to control all the money, if she has control over those donations Mr Ibu will be abandoned to die and she will quickly remarry or go into oloshoism but Ibu is the only father Jasmine knows and we must commend her efforts, she loves her father dearly and Ibu is very comfortable with her helping to manage his health and has personally said so severally.

This is why men must invest in their daughters, na them go stand by you when you are down and defend you even from your wife and their mothers if they are digging a pit for you.
Please allow the man to recuperate in peace ✌️

Exactly my thought.

Jasmine should be incharge of the account, because from the last family feud they had, it shows that the woman lavishes money within a twinkling of an eye.

Under 1 week, she can squander N1m.

1 Like

Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Pepperdemisback: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
patrickcollins:
They contributed in squandering Ibu's resources all the money he made while active in the industry
That's how he laid his bed. He is alleged to have over 12 children from multiple women. It is like the children are not united.
Now, a gold digger and an adopted child are fighting each other while his children are quiet.
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Kingbuhari(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
Why this ibu wife always money conscious
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by SavageResponse(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
Chigozie321:
That Jasmine girl has never been up to anything good.

From information available it is Ibu's wife that is of questionable character
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Guyman01: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
abysirius:
But shey the man no get any biological child of his own that is of age? All this drama will be unnecessary if he has a mature child to manage things..
His biological children from his first wife are in support of their sister Jasmine, its the woman against the entire family
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Guyman01: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Whatever happens, jazzman or jazzmine is not a stakeholder and shouldn't manage the account unless the wife has been found wanting...let the woman handle her husband's money and health
You didn’t follow the story when she was disgracing her husband in public, the man wants his daughter to be in charge as his marriage to the woman is facing a rough patch
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by nedekid: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
Money and katakana.
I remember a guy that booze after leaving area many years ago and had accident, left the car and ran. A cyclist was killed. Police recovered the car. Guyman later went to police station and was detained. His family decided to open their vaults to kill the case.
Omo, 1m hot cash landed station. Dpo cut 300k inside, put 700k ontop table in the presence of the victims family members, omo see fight inside Dpo office. Meanwhile, the victims wife and small pikins were in one corner. Dpo had to chase them out of his office and station where the family were fighting over money. Last last Kobo that poor woman and pikins no see.
If better money enter that account, them no go send Ibu.
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by Chetas81(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
RELIGION IN THEIR HEAD EVIL IN THEIR SOUL
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by patrickcollins: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

That's how he laid his bed. He is alleged to have over 12 children from multiple women. It is like the children are not united.
Now, a gold digger and an adopted child are fighting each other while his children are quiet.
You nailed it, it is what it is gold digger and an adopted lover
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by victorazyvictor(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
We4all:
Na whao! Instead of focusing on his recovery, they are busy bickering over the money that was raised for him.

I often wonder why most humans lack loyalty. Why choose money over the life of your loved ones?
[b]
By the way, who is this Jasmine chic [/b]and her place in the family? If she was actually adopted, then why did Mr Ibu's wife call her a stranger?

Who made Jasmine a signatory to the account and where are Ibu's biological children?

And finally, what happened to Ibu's car and why must a car be purchased from donated funds?

Just like that you've taken side? grin
Your too gullible.
Re: The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife by We4all: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
victorazyvictor:

Just like that you've taken side? grin
Your too gullible.

Gullible? Because you know me from Adam, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Roast Skales On Twitter After He Tried Slamming Singer Jidenna / Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) / Paul Emema Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.