Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG (11166 Views)

Inflation To Fall In 2024 — CBN Governor, Cardoso / Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears / Atiku: I Will Risk Inflation To Win Huge Foreign Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by lexy2014: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Another sinister speculation for Hellu Pee scavengers to rejoice over.

seems KPMG is now an "Hellu Pee scavenger"

2 Likes

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by globalresource: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:

I don't get. Is helupee the one in charge of Nigeria? Or is still the blame game as usual like buhari regime

4 Likes

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by narite: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2023
omoredia:
In Nigeria people with questionable characters, lowest level lowlifes can get a decent amount of respect, regard and trust when they become public office holders, religious leaders or traditional rulers. Thats why the incompetent and unqualifed are kiIling themselves to hold such offices.
That is it. Once you get to a position of affluence or your sins are wiped away.
Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by wirinet(m): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2023
nairalanda1:

Also, economics 101...have a diversified economy that exports.
The government is not interested in diversifying the economy before we can even talk about export. Try and export simple charcoal or even garri from Nigeria. The stress you will face on the road transporting your goods to the ports and the officials at the ports will kill your spirit and profits before your goods gets to its destination. And we are not even talking about cost of production yet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by Klington: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:

According APCshit voluntary slave.

4 Likes

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2023
Antoeni:
Golden Penny Spaghetti Is Now N730
Lovely!
cool
Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by Evolutionism: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2023
nony43:

I remember when Spag was N80 even 150. How can the poor eat.

Golden penny spaghetti maintained the price of N80 to N120 for more than 3Years during Buhari first tenure.

It was N50 to N80 during Jonathan's regime.

I still remember Vividly.

4 Likes

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by Evolutionism: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2023
wirinet:

The government is not interested in diversifying the economy before we can even talk about export.

Try and export simple charcoal or even garri from Nigeria. The stress you will face on the road transporting your goods to the ports and the officials at the ports will kill your spirit and profits before your goods gets to its destination.

And we are not even talking about cost of production yet.

Absolute Truth and Verified.

1 Like

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by Evolutionism: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2023
Artscollection:

Honestly any honest trader can run this economy eficiently, forget about big grammars and jargons.
It is about supply and demand. Nigerian politicians are wicked beings that don't care about their populace hence their wicked policies. They are wasting dollars buying toys for themselves while asking the populace to bear the brunt of fuel subsidy removal.

Exactly.

You can't expect any form of HUMANITY from People who eat their fellow human beings and drink their blood.
Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by Angelfrost(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2023
I don't even know what kind of lie this is...!

For my side, inflation has been over 30% since September.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by Easyincome24: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2023
To a lay man, what this means is that, if you have N1,000,000 stored somewhere or saved somewhere, by the time inflation reaches 30%, that money you saved could only get you N700,000 worth of things.

But if this is done in $ or other foreign currency, you will smile to the bank.

4 Likes

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by MT: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2023
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/inflation-to-hit-30-by-dec-kpmg/

Punch Newspaper always happy to share gloomy headline about Nigeria
Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2023
Antoeni:

#480 when Buhari was leaving office. tongue

1 Like

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by VinnyBaba: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
Antoeni:
As @June, it was N450 I bought it. sad

1 Like

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by ufotunang: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
See what APC and Tinubu has caused... nawaoooo 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by Quranisforfools: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
The naira is losing value like a hiv sufferer will lose weight, but moronic supporters of the druggie president can only see LP. LP lives in their heads rent free

TemplarLandry:

3 Likes

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by VinnyBaba: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
Evolutionism:

Golden penny spaghetti maintained the price of N80 to N120 for more than 3Years during Buhari first tenure.

It was N50 to N80 during Jonathan's regime.

I still remember Vividly.

Same with Price of any Food Commodity in Nigeria you can think of.🤨🙂

Small 🍞 Bread stayed @N50 from like 2009-2015!

The Inflation which now sees it's Price @N200 started from 2016
when the Daura Military Man came into power with his BROOM Party!

That's why I just CANNOT support APC on anything!😒

They did real DAMAGE to this country! 😏😕

1 Like

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by ufotunang: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
The renewed shege continues 🙄

1 Like

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by VinnyBaba: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
nony43:

I remember when Spag was N80 even 150. How can the poor eat

TRUE!👍

Around 2012, it was N120.🤨🙂

As a University Undergraduate those Days, I and my two Pals used to buy it once we came back from Lectures
and cook Quick Tin Tomato Spaghetti Jollof! 😊😊😎

1 Like

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by descarado: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
He should go and borrow money to share again abi he don tire to de share.
All he spent on election, he don't recoup.

I don't blame tinunu at all.
Nigerians collected hard curŕency from him greedly when he was electioneering.
He should not recoup again and look for profit?

Don't ever blame politicians but you and I that can sell our birthright for a pot of porridge.

Is anybody talking? He has bought all over.
Let's enjoy it while it lasts

2 Likes

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Jobless FTC....you are so daft and brain washed that you can't comment without referring to party platforms. NL is now filled with childish riffraffs, no sensible comments again.

1 Like

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by marlow1962(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
Antoeni:
Lol what about this, from 8500 to this price
Omo Nigerians are on a very long run

3 Likes

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by Alvin212(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
nedu666:

Golden penny that was 150 in 2014. Kai buhari damaged Nigeria badly. I will advise flour Mills to introduce the mini version long and mini compressed version small. If things don't improve then should produce sapa version

Not only the price increase

The quantity also reduced

2 Likes

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by Saintinoo(m): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
nedu666:
Nigeria inflation is over 100%. Check the prices of goods at November 2022 and check the prices in November 2023, it's over 100%

That is not how to calculate inflation sir.
Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by khetrina: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
The audit can be done manually or using specialized software designed to streamline the process by automatically comparing invoices with the agreed-upon terms. It helps in ensuring that the company is billed correctly for the services rendered, thus controlling costs and maintaining healthy vendor relationships recovery audit
Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by Saintinoo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2023
mrvitalis:

I have been saying it

Carry micro economists with even low experience to Handle positions that require experts in macro economics

I have been saying it they called me names

Which one is micro and macro economist again. Wale Edun is good, just that Tinubu agenda is evil.
Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by killsmith(f): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
The inflation is needed. Nigerians need to suffer more before they take their anger to the criminal ruling class.

3 Likes

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by killsmith(f): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
Saintinoo:

Which one is micro and macro economist again. Wale Edun is good, just that Tinubu agenda is evil.
how is wale Edun good when lagos have over 1 trillion naira debt?

2 Likes

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by bluefilm: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
Balabluuu

Renewed Shege promax
Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by mrvitalis(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
Saintinoo:

Then google the difference they are not the same

Wale is based in micro... He doesn't even have a mere PhD in economics... No micro economics experience what so ever

Commissioner of finance n minister of finance are not similar in any way outside just name

What they tackle are totally different
Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/inflation-to-hit-30-by-dec-kpmg/

nigerian are slaves in their own fathers land

1 Like

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
jmoore:

Another sinister bababluing...

LP is behind cooking gas being sold at 1,000 naira per kg.

APC recruited illiterates to defend their party online.
That has been the case since 2015…bunch of Hopeless online janjaweedians. They have no hope in life so they revel in the collective evil and suffering on others.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Amid Hardship, Workers’ Hopes For Pay Rise By May Day Dashed / Keyamo: Atiku Travels To Dubai Frequently But APC Doesn't Monitor Him / Possible Burial Place Of The Queen Of Sheba Found In Ijebu - UK Archeologists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.