Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG (11187 Views)

Inflation To Fall In 2024 — CBN Governor, Cardoso / Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears / Atiku: I Will Risk Inflation To Win Huge Foreign Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by descarado: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
mrvitalis:

Then google the difference they are not the same

Wale is based in micro... He doesn't even have a mere PhD in economics... No micro economics experience what so ever

Commissioner of finance n minister of finance are not similar in any way outside just name

What they tackle are totally different
Micro economists are just classroom teachers cos what they know is diff from reality.

No wonder Nigeria has been nose diving.

Tinubu need an international economist, macro economist, developmental economist as well as an econometritian to overhaul Nigeria and he must listen to them and follow their policies.
He need an input on other countries( emerging nations) modalities to compare with.

Governance is not owambe.
Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by asanausana91: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
MT:

Punch Newspaper always happy to share gloomy headline about Nigeria
is it true or false?
Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by asanausana91: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
Saintinoo:

You think you are talking to someone who uses google to gain information on economics? I a have told you the best I can about macro and micro economics. I am very sure that you don't have a degree in economics, probably you have been reading some articles about economics on google.

Who told you a PhD is needed to be appointed as a minister of finance. Try and calm down bro, if I should explain this for you, you will see that being a minister of finance doesn't even need more of macro economic theories. Finance ministry is more of fiscal policies.

Wale Edun is great, it is his boss who is the problem, Tinubu came with the agenda of looting and improvising the country.
stop that. Did they force him to accept the job? Why didn't him resign if he feels he cannot achieved much with his boss.

3 Likes

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by chaloskyx: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
Apc noy Buhari and you were foolish enough to vote the party again😅
nedu666:

Golden penny that was 150 in 2014. Kai buhari damaged Nigeria badly. I will advise flour Mills to introduce the mini version long and mini compressed version small. If things don't improve then should produce sapa version
Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by ivandragon: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
wirinet:

The government is not interested in diversifying the economy before we can even talk about export. Try and export simple charcoal or even garri from Nigeria. The stress you will face on the road transporting your goods to the ports and the officials at the ports will kill your spirit and profits before your goods gets to its destination. And we are not even talking about cost of production yet.

That chap does not have the slightest idea of what developmental economics is about. He just regurgitates the propaganda of government.

The government has failed to do the most basics needed to Foster development.

1 Like

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by MadarasBlade(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
nedu666:

Golden penny that was 150 in 2014. Kai buhari damaged Nigeria badly. I will advise flour Mills to introduce the mini version long and mini compressed version small. If things don't improve then should produce sapa version

Is Buhari still in power?
Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by Nice2023(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Another sinister speculation for Hellu Pee scavengers to rejoice over.

Are u smart at all?

Well,I have never seen u make one good sense and I don't expect much from u because u lack sense.

1 Like

Re: Inflation To Hit 30% By December – KPMG by FatherOfJesus: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
omowolewa:
Kpmg, bring solutions not problems
What solution? Are they the idiots that voted the problem?
The solution was never to vote APC again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Stop Judicial Coups Against Democracy In Nigeria By Farooq A. Kperogi / Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram / Polio Vaccination Staff Killed In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.