Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) (84408 Views)

Gussines World Record Holder Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend Serve Major PDA In Club / Ceec Shows-off Her Actor Boyfriend At The One Africa Music Fest / Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Absuchat(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
Mokason288:

You are not a Christian

I’m suspecting you’re one of those Hamaz guys from Gaza grin grin grin
Hahahaha
Yes na
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Abbie334(f): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Bar head dey shine like egg.

Proof that women dgaf about your dreads & wears. Just have money and you will Bleep all of them.
Women doesnt give a Bleep about your physic, just have money.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by We4all: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
I see! Although he looks more like a manager than a boyfriend because Hilda doesn't appear to be a 'one man' kind of woman.

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
The boy Dey enjoy

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Domistar5(f): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
Truths9ja:
Hida Baci is the most beautiful celebrity chef in Nigeria
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by AbujaLagos: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
Boi or man friend
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by SWaccomodator: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
Zonefree:

Hilda is no where near being a virgin.

Hilda's body count, if, well utilised, can power about 12 local governments in Kano state.

But she better pass pretending Dami

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
Onioluwa no get better prick. This guyman get confirm machine wey get power as per say na calabar girl πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by DDIA: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Zonefree:

Hilda is no where near being a virgin.

Hilda's body count, if, well utilised, can power about 12 local governments in Kano state.
grin
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Tywo2018: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
So na this guy dey wash this Girl rug. Life no straight cry
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
Greatest Mistake, Don't ever no matter the temptation or pressure from people bring your personal life or family to social media, they will help killed it prematurely. i pray u end marrying the guy and have a very long married life till the end

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
Mystery man?!!

Seriously, what does that even mean?!!

Hian!

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Dsimmer: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
I remembered how some fake news Naija blogger said Yemi cregx proposed and married her then πŸ˜‚ Na so dem bloggers dey give several girls to Yemi as his wife 🀣 If you follow some Naija bloggers eh🀣
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Rebuker(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
Why not man friend?
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
Truths9ja:
Hida Baci is the most beautiful celebrity chef in Nigeria

Honestly, she is the only celebrity chef I know.
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by obinna58(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
One man cannot own her puxzy, the earlier the boyfriend realizes this the better for him

Baci is one of the ladies who can never be owned by one person, she’s rich men’s companion

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
Boy and girlfriend is very sweet oo but na marriage be the Koko

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by nedekid: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
Domistar5:
Most beautiful, really?
Money, heavy duty surgery and calabar natural feminity makes her beautiful. But to say the most beautiful is far fetched.
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Kingmadiba2(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
Wow
The look good being together

I hope it leads to something serious

ANYWAY that aside, don't allow this Nigeria economy to cause you more hardship ooh, learn how to earn money from the comfort of your kitchen by doing DIGITAL REAL ESTATE

Check my profile or click in the link below this comment NOW
I bet you in 8 days you can start seeing result

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Greenishland(f): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
Guys, let me train you on how to do Facebook Advertising
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by nedekid: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
We4all:
I see! Although he looks more like a manager than a boyfriend because Hilda doesn't appear to be a 'one man' kind of woman.
She looks like a high class business lady. Or rather as they term it, having man friend, aka heavy duty sugar daddy levels. Coded, eg governor, president, minister, captain of industry etc. Lolz
You know some kin women, before you see pant, you go send 2 trailer of cement to their site for lekki. grin

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by We4all: 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
nedekid:

She looks like a high class business lady. Or rather as they term it, having man friend, aka heavy duty sugar daddy levels. Coded, eg governor, president, minister, captain of industry etc. Lolz
You know some kin women, before you see pant, you go send 2 trailer of cement to their site for lekki. grin

You know the drill.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
[quote author=SWaccomodator post=126945088]No man wants to follow dirty oduduwa Dami
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by zudozz: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
omoadeleye:
So she no dey date Eniola before

Na food Eniola dey eat!

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by spencekat(m): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Abbie334:

Women doesnt give a Bleep about your physic, just have money.
Is that man ugly?
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Very ugilee woman, teeth lika vampire embarassed
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
This no change the fact that a liter of fuel is #660 and above undecided undecided
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by CJStarz: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
Nothing 'Christian' about this girl. So worldy. Was this how she was brought up?

Again,na this paapa wey suppose don born 4 children still dey do boyfriend?
Odi egwu
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
grin I envy the man
Better food before food or food after food.

If you dont gerit fogetit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.