Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) (84841 Views)

Gussines World Record Holder Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend Serve Major PDA In Club / Ceec Shows-off Her Actor Boyfriend At The One Africa Music Fest / Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by godofuck231: 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
Men and toilet brush , how all these men no de do back ground checks

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Junniekinstin: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2023
Dey play shey you called dix Baba omo a whole married man ur husband shocked shocked
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Abbie334(f): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
spencekat:
Is that man ugly?
nope
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by chidi2003(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2023
SWaccomodator:

Like your Onitsha mother?
So sad, that we got your type in this era of modernity. Be the change you want to see in the world!
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by XAUBulls: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
Truths9ja:
Hilda Baci and her man making sure the airflow of the singles is restricted.

She made her boyfriend do the video voice-over for her recent event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEcLa8cGbWo
Smirk.
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Tohsynetita1: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
XAUBulls:

Smirk.
Am the guy that wrote about export on Travel forum, I can't message you there because have been ban.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by XAUBulls: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
Am the guy that wrote about export on Travel forum, I can't message you there because have been ban.
Ah! Okay Thanks for the quick feedback @Tohsynetita1
Was it the spam bot that got you banned or the mod?
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Tohsynetita1: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
XAUBulls:
Ah! Okay Thanks for the quick feedback @Tohsynetita1 Was it the spam bot that got you banned or the mod?
I think mod

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Tohsynetita1: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
I think mod
"Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity.
Embrace It And Save Cos"
That's the topic

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by XAUBulls: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
I think mod
Okay then, if you didn't make any false allegations towards anybody, then there is NO way a mod can ban you on the travel thread. He even usually warns people before banning them. I have been a member of NL since 2005 with an older account so I know this to be a fact. So in a few days, you'll be free to post on the travel section again.

Second, can I also have the link to the guy who sells the pumping machine you talked about here on this thread?

Last but not least, how are you going with the mushroom export? Do you source from producers in Nigeria and export abroad?
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Tohsynetita1: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
XAUBulls:

Okay then, if you didn't make any false allegations towards anybody, then there is NO way a mod can ban you on the travel thread. He even usually warns people before banning them. I have been a member of NL since 2005 with an older account so I know this to be a fact. So in a few days, you'll be free to post on the travel section again.

Second, can I also have the link to the guy who sells the pumping machine you talked about here on this thread?

Last but not least, how are you going with the mushroom export? Do you source from producers in Nigeria and export abroad?

I was banned for "derailing of post"
have sent the link but will re send it.
I do get in Nigeria, but I don't mind if I can get abroad also.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by Tohsynetita1: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
XAUBulls:

Was banned for "Derailing post"

https://www.nairaland.com/7921002/heres-ram-pump-no-fuel

I have Nigeria buyers but I don't mind if I get abroad likewise.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by XAUBulls: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

I was banned for "derailing of post"
have sent the link but will re send it.
I do get in Nigeria, but I don't mind if I can get abroad also.
Derailing of thread. How many days will it last? The OP asked for suggestions on raising funds and you gave out very useful info on that thread. Some people just don't want others to be successful in life from envy. That's all I can say about that.
Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by XAUBulls: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Re: Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) by XAUBulls: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

@Tohsynetita1,
Awesome... Thanks a lot for the link you posted here on the pumping device.
Coincidentally, I've been following an oyster mushroom producer in Lagos here on NL so you can check out her profile below:
https://www.nairaland.com/mayora

I will contact you if I see more useful resources that will be of use to you. I will keep in touch with you via your phone and/or PM as there are more things to discuss with you down the road over quality control standards in mini-export and logistics.

Thanks a lot and all the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.